Closed Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm trying so hard to care less about the upcoming season of the Bachelorette, but it just isn't working.
    jucamer likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Nicki gets a mountaintop picnic and poor Lindzi gets to rappel down a freaking cliff. Yeehaw.
    And it's not even really rappelling just dangling on a rope that someone else lowers. Slowly.
    RoxyKnox likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I wish Kacie would have followed up when Ben said he didn't think he could give her what she needed. What does that mean? Does he really know what she needs? Once he said that the conversation moved on and if I were in her shoes, I think I still would have been very confused.

Also if this were a drinking game and we were doing shots every time Ben said "incredible" tonight I wouldn't have made it to the end.
    fireflyer and Uncle David like this.

I don't think there is anything Fleiss could pull off at this point to make Courtney likeable. Ben's only chance is if he either doesn't chose her for F1, or dumps her at the ATRC. Here's to hoping!!

Pandora - LOL at the doing shots comment!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I thought Ben told us when he was on Ellen that we would eventually view Courtney in a more positive light. Ben, you couldn't have been more wrong.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm trying so hard to care less about the upcoming season of the Bachelorette, but it just isn't working.
    I am not even trying, it looks terrible. Ali looked good (for a change ), Ashley looked very hard with her hair even darker! hmm not a good look

Love ya Ben . The outtake at the end, with Hans. He makes me smile. I think Courtney and Ben look good together, Lindzi and he look good as well

As for Kacie , drama queen! what the sam heck did she need to lay on the floor for? emotional W R E C K Will there be more tears from her at the WTA? I do hope not The producers have used her all up, leave her be for gods sake

Enjoyable for me tonight as usual *VBG*

Chris' Blog is now posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Come on, now, didn't ya'll see Courtney give Nicki a big hug goodbye and wish her a safe trip home? That's redemption, folks! haha. What a ...sweetie.

I still think Kacie is a real sweetie, and felt for her having to come back. She looked and sounded completely nervous about confronting Ben - probably wondering why she allowed herself to be talked into this? She was so shaken and nervous the whole time, she looked miserable; I actually understood the flop on the floor and didn't think it was an Ali move (meaning fake). I genuinely felt bad for her!

Switzerland looked gorgeous! Wow. I am so curious to see how Courtney handles the meeting with Ben's family seeing as they're all women, and if the sister can see through the manipulations. That will be so interesting, but since they haven't previewed it at all, it must not be very exciting.

What ever happened to the tease from earlier, where one of the girls says she wakes up and says she thought she wanted this and was ready to be a wife and mother but now she realizes she just can't do it? Who was that and when did it happen? I must have missed something.
    ilja, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

FORT Fan

I feel for Kacie. Although I've never met her, we have some mutual friends and they all say she really is a sweetheart. I guess backing up what people have already said, she really is just too young to be making a lifetime committment. And that has nothing to do with age, I know a number of people who got married young and are in exactly the place they need to be. She needs life experience.

One thing that made me lol....the GREAT editor's choice to put Ben's voiceover of talking about him appreciating Lindzi's 'vulnerability' with a shot of him lying on top of her in the fantasy suite hiking up her dress. Ben equating vulnerability with nakedness? Pretty much sums him up
    fireflyer, ilja, Midol and 2 others like this.

What I noticed tonight and maybe even last week. Before, every time Courtney spoke behind the scenes there was scary music. Like the wicked witch. Now they are trying to picture her in a different light to us. The music is nice and sweet. She is just very insecure and feels so horrible about what she did. Yeah Right! lol.

I do not think people will fall for that crap. I was surprised he picked Lindsey. She is so boring. I must admit fast forwarding through the dates this time.
    Ben is the first bachelor I cannot stand. I was not a fan of Jake but Ben, He is not appealing, I do not like the way he treats women and he is such a bore.

I wish they would stop using the people from the former shows as bachelors/ bachelorettes. Isn't it so that normally we would have gotten Nicky or lindsey as the bachelorette? but because they wanted Emily so bad they will not be in the next season? (I hope not although i do not mind Nicky)
    We will get Emily's season first. Then the guy she will not pick with be the next bachelor and then the girl he does not opick will be the new one. Okay so no Lindsey or Nicky. (sorry was thinking aloud )

Closed Thread