Closed Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Now that makes how many girls that have warned Ben about Courtney? You would think he would come to his senses after several have warned him.
    He probably thinks they are jealous, and considers himself lucky to get Courtney.
    Pandora2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Would someone please tell me where they are gonna get 25 men who have enough money to support her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.
    Is Hugh Hefner single now? He could probably dig up (in a show of enormous maturity, I will forgo the obvious joke here ) a couple of his cronies to tag along with him to play with Miss Emily for a few weeks.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    He probably thinks they are jealous, and considers himself lucky to get Courtney.

dumb ass I'm sure he knows better now though doesn't he?

[QUOTE=J.D.;4435684]Wow - when he turns off, he really turns off. He's treating Kacie B. like he never even met her. What a jerk. QUOTE]

Isn't he though? And he didn't treat Nicki any better (and I would bet they weren't just "sleeping" in the FS!)
    J.D. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I thought the same thing. However, after seeing the "heart-to-heart talk" (read with sarcasm) he had with Courtney, if she's the F1, he can just tell her what he said about Lindzi was "a mistake," and she can acknowledge him for being willing to admit it.
    lmaosmiley.gif

FORT Fogey

Two observations about Lindzi:

What was she wearing in that last shot on the bed in the fantasy suite? Ben's shirt? She certainly was letting her barriers down, ahem.

Her hair was beautiful in the RC. She should always wear it that way. Lose the center part, bangs in the eyes look. Show that pretty face, girl.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Lots of hilarious comments tonight everyone! Y'all are so funny.

So Kacie came back, wanted answers, warned Ben and ended up on the floor? OMG. She was totally auditioning for the Bachelorette. I've always thought Kacie was a sweet girl but to fly around the world and warn a guy not to choose another girl? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. If he dumps you, _____ him.

Not surprising that Nicki went home. That girl loves the idea of falling in love and will continue to do it over and over a few times before she realizes the error of her ways. Hopefully that happens before she gets too jaded about love.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I was going to post something long and eloquent, but instead I've decided to pull a Ben and just *sigh*

I hope the WTA and ATFR are really explosive and interesting to help make up for this horrible season.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I was going to post something long and eloquent, but instead I've decided to pull a Ben and just *sigh*
    Two hours of watching Ben tends to give one a "contact inarticulateness."

(Is that a word? Only halfway through the episode, and I think I've lost IQ points...)
    RoxyKnox, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

I hope the WTA and ATFR are really explosive and interesting to help make up for this horrible season.
    well the commerical is indicating that Courtney will be at the WTA...but we all know how Fleiss likes to play head games with us...I will say this...if she does make an appearance it probably will be a very explosive WTA..probably one of the better ones than they have had....as for the ATFR if he chooses Courtney which I am positive of since ABC is really trying to redeem her in a bad way...BIG TIME...and I really have to wonder if they are still really together and that is why ABC is on such a mission to make her look better or if there is some serious problems in paradise....IMO the only way Ben can come out of this with any redemtion at all would be to dump her on public tv and tell her what a sorry POS she is for playing him
    Midol likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread