Closed Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Controversial? What could be controversial - that Ben chooses the "most hated Bachelorette"? BTDT and her name was Vienna! I'll be happy when this season's over - it's been such a snoozefest!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Previews of WTA. Courtney (airhead) vs Emily (Phd.) Don't be kind Emily. Let her have it.
    I wonder if that means Courtney will actually be at the WTA..OMG..now that would be a first I can just imagine what would happen if CH put her in the hot seat
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Well, there's 2 hours I'll never get back. And yet I still like this crapfest
    Yep - this is the worst season ever. I can't stand Ben and I can't stand Courtney - but here I am every Monday at 8! Who's the dumb one? Make room for me in that stew!
    Last edited by jucamer; 02-27-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Ellen, waywyrd, alizarules and 9 others like this.

I cant wait to see how Ben's sister interacts with Courtney and I would totally love to know what she thinks of her now since the season is over

The fantasy dates episode is always my least favourite...even when the bachelor isn't Ben. Full of fake acting...what does this little card say? Fantasy suite? ... What is that? Spend the night with you ... Oh, yeah, baby! Ugh...

I see the most boring bachelor, with the worst hair and manners, no compassion, no interest in others unless they are getting naked, and certainly no love story. There is no chemistry with Lindzi or obviously now, Nikki. And really, not even Courtney...lust, lots and lots of lust there, but no real love. But even there he knows he should be worried about what mom and sis might think of her and her issues with other women...but, still, little Ben rules!

I think I may have to finally cave and vote Ben as worst bachelor ever...over Jake!!! I never thought that was going to be possible, and I am puking a little on the inside for admitting that, but, I think, unless something extraordinary happens in the next two episodes, he's the bottom of the pile...the mud, underneath the worm so to speak.
    BTW, JunkieGirl, dzigner and 9 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

for once I am glad I have strep and my throat hurts so bad...can't eat which kept me from tonight
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

So Emily's the next Bachelorette, yawn, yes I will watch every episode and come here to read comments. Hopefully, her season will surprise us.

But I have one scary thought I can't get out of my mind. So I will put it in spoiler tags to not haunt any of you. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS PURE SPECULATION:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Fleiss will bring back Bentley.

BTW I really liked most of the women this season. I am really hoping he picks Lindzi.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses View Post
    Did Ben just say "I love this woman" about Lindzi? If she isn't the F1, then the F1 is going to be very upset!
    I thought the same thing. However, after seeing the "heart-to-heart talk" (read with sarcasm) he had with Courtney, if she's the F1, he can just tell her what he said about Lindzi was "a mistake," and she can acknowledge him for being willing to admit it.
    J.D., ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    for once I am glad I have strep and my throat hurts so bad...can't eat which kept me from tonight
    Sorry you're not feeling well...that was me last week and I still wanted to puke. Just keep the Pepto handy.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Wow - when he turns off, he really turns off. He's treating Kacie B. like he never even met her. What a jerk.

On the other hand, I see some chemistry between he and Courtney - so the best of luck to them.
    fireflyer and ilja like this.

Closed Thread