Closed Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think dating a b or c-list celebrity would be horrible. So many of them are constantly trying to get media attention. I'd rather go the route of Matt Damon who met his lovely wife while she was a bartender at a hotel I believe. They were very private when they dated and then married, and now have what, 3 or 4 daughters together?? Plus...it's Matt Damon

Lots of first date don't make it to second dates. I doubt either one of them was serious about it.
    Well said

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think dating a b or c-list celebrity would be horrible. So many of them are constantly trying to get media attention. I'd rather go the route of Matt Damon who met his lovely wife while she was a bartender at a hotel I believe. They were very private when they dated and then married, and now have what, 3 or 4 daughters together?? Plus...it's Matt Damon

Lots of first date don't make it to second dates. I doubt either one of them was serious about it.
    I looked up their story. She was a new interior decorator and tending bar until she got estabished. It started out as a love affair and escalated into full blown love. She has a daughter from a previous marriage and they had 3 more daughters together.
    sweetpea, kateb and Fanny Mare like this.

Every girl's dream, to have Matt Damon walk into your bar and fall head over heels in love with you. But, back to the episode thread...

I really believe Ben is just going through the motions right now to get to the end. I can't WAIT to see what the women have to say at the WTA. If Courtney is one of the f2 will they slam her? Will they confront Ben about her? Will they take the high road? Enquiring minds want to know.

Enquiring minds want to know.
    Oh yes!

Can someone remind me of the sequence -- tomorrow is fantasy suite dates, then the next week WTA, then the week after that is the finale where the F2 women meet some of Ben's family, followed that same night by ATFR?

Thanks!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Yep that's right Pandora

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Can someone remind me of the sequence -- tomorrow is fantasy suite dates, then the next week WTA, then the week after that is the finale where the F2 women meet some of Ben's family, followed that same night by ATFR?

Thanks!
    I think we should have AFTR then WTA!!!! LOL

You're right though
    sweetpea and Midol like this.

Thanks! I think I'm most looking forward to ATFR -- which may get me through the finale if it turns out the way I'm afraid it will and we have to watch that whole weird fake proposal thing.

Although I'm still kind of afraid that ATFR will be a huge disappointment and that if Ben picks the MODEL, the whole time will be about how she was so misunderstood, and how she's a really great person, and they're so in love -- even if there isn't a "date" set for the wedding yet. Ugh.

And of course the F2 is always interesting as well, and I've been trying to imagine how both Lindzi and Nikki would handle that. Nikki could be kind of a wreck, I think. Seems like Lindzi is more level-headed.

Closed Thread