Closed Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Considering the tone of those cover stories that are in the rags, and how the majority of people think he's a fool, and how his season is appearing to end up, he may be wishing he could go back in time and just have a few pictures in the rags hanging with JLH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Considering the tone of those cover stories that are in the rags, and how the majority of people think he's a fool, and how his season is appearing to end up, he may be wishing he could go back in time and just have a few pictures in the rags hanging with JLH.
    Yep hindsight appears to be foresight.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    As far as Jennifer Love Hewitt, unless someone here has any inside info as to what happened on that date, we just don't know. I read that she was paying attention to a lot of other people on that date because apparently she attracted fans wherever they were, so perhaps Ben didn't appreciate NOT being the center of attention.
    Is this being counted as a flaw on his part? Perhaps it's just me, and those equally as self-centred, but when I'm on a date I actually expect the person I'm with to pay attention to me, not to throngs of strangers. Second date? Not bloody likely.
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

For somebody who gets their feet rubbed every night after years of marriage, Rattus, I'd have to say you captured somebody's attention, and did a darn good job of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    For somebody who gets their feet rubbed every night after years of marriage, Rattus, I'd have to say you captured somebody's attention, and did a darn good job of it!
    Thanks! And believe it or not, I'm actually low maintenance . One of my husband's friends called me that last week, and then said "I don't mean it as an insult". In what world is low maintenance an insult?
    Baby's Breath and Fanny Mare like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    As far as Jennifer Love Hewitt, unless someone here has any inside info as to what happened on that date, we just don't know. I read that she was paying attention to a lot of other people on that date because apparently she attracted fans wherever they were, so perhaps Ben didn't appreciate NOT being the center of attention. So far, with Courtney, on this TV show, he IS the center of the universe, and she is going all out to "win" him. I doubt if JLH was doing that, as much as she might have liked to get to know him better. She probably also didn't strip and take him skinny-dipping.
    JLH clearly wasn't all that in to him, otherwise she would have been giving him the attention, not the fans. She was probably doing it for a publicity kick too. Ben just ain't all that. We sure have seen the alcohol ever present, all the time... The Bachelor has stolen the beer goggles and put them on those girls I swear.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Ben went out with Jennifer Love Hewitt??
    Are you kidding?
    Wow!! He really is a fool, then, isn't he? Sorry, Fanny Mare, I know you like him.
    What the heck does he see in Courtney?
    Sorry, but I don't even find her remotely attractive.
    I'm okay , no need to say sorry.. But JLH.?? nobody is beating down her door, to date or to be on any shows she tweeted him, that she would love to see his winery( is that like his etchings) LOL, aggressive young lady, nothing wrong with that. Perhaps she came across a wee bit desperate. But I think Bronwyn is pretty much on the right track..

Ben and hollyweird? nah
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.

I think the JLH thing was nothing more than her being a Bachelor fan combined with the bit of publicity of tweeting a date invite to the rejected bachelor + him being flattered an actress seemed interested in him, but that doesn't mean they are the least bit interested or compatible with each other and probably figured that out on their brief date.

I think dating a b or c-list celebrity would be horrible. So many of them are constantly trying to get media attention. I'd rather go the route of Matt Damon who met his lovely wife while she was a bartender at a hotel I believe. They were very private when they dated and then married, and now have what, 3 or 4 daughters together?? Plus...it's Matt Damon

Lots of first date don't make it to second dates. I doubt either one of them was serious about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think dating a b or c-list celebrity would be horrible. So many of them are constantly trying to get media attention. I'd rather go the route of Matt Damon who met his lovely wife while she was a bartender at a hotel I believe. They were very private when they dated and then married, and now have what, 3 or 4 daughters together?? Plus...it's Matt Damon

Lots of first date don't make it to second dates. I doubt either one of them was serious about it.
    What a cool love story. I did not know this! Thanks.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread