Closed Thread
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    But if the truth is, "I'm hot for Courtney and I'm just playing this out to get in her pants" I certainly wouldn't want to hear that; I would feel like a fool. And if it's some nonsense just to make me feel better, I wouldn't to hear that either.

I respect the person who says they think they're a better match with someone else -- but only if that's the truth. That would still hurt, but ultimately you have to respect someone for that as it is something we all do when evaluating a potential partner.

So yeah, if it were about my parents, I'd be open to hearing that. I just don't think that's the real reason; I think Ben dumped Kacie because his hormones were calling Courtney's name.

My goodness I sound cynical. ;-)
    I'm guessing that it was both. His hormones were clearly calling Courtney's name in Puerto Rico, and have been ever since. Meeting Kacie's parents just gave him a big, fat reason to ditch her first out of the other three. He was probably relieved that she made it so easy for him.

(What I'd like to do to Ben for being such a tool.)

I forgot something.

Since it's Ash Wednesday, I'd like to do a mea culpa and apologize for my earlier post. I only meant it in jest, but if anybody is from one of those areas of the country and felt offended, then just know it was not intentional.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He wouldn't have to say what's WRONG with them. With Kacie, he just could have said that he felt their family backgrounds were too different, and that perhaps their values and lifestyles wouldn't really mesh in the long run, or something like that. Saying absolutely nothing but goodbye at this point in the game is really unkind, in my opinion.
    The fact that he and Kacie had such a good connection whenever they were together, makes him sound very callous, to not give more explanation for letting her go. He seemed to enjoy the times they spent together, and it's like letting her leave meant very little to him. He comes off looking very cold and uncaring. Maybe it has to do with his "hot" connection to Coutney. Kacie is one lucky gal to be out of there. AND, he deserves Courtney.
    mesachick, jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Maybe he did say something, and the producers cut it out, but from what we saw of him walking her out, the silence was deafening! He asked if he could walk her out ... and then he said nothing!?
    jucamer and Midol like this.

The dude seriously needs to do something with that stringy nasty head of hair. Then he makes as ugly faces as Courtney. He also whaps that top lip over the bottom one like a duffus. Fleiss big boy you flopped on this bach..........he is just plain sloppy looking IMO. SC's do him no justice and neither does any of the videos I have seen.

Next season please...........oooops can't watch Emily either but I sure will check in with you posters for the latest up to date comments because they are better than the show itself.
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Very good post, Sweetpea. But, as bad as she is (or probably because she is so bad) Courtney has saved the season for me. The other girls, Lindze and Kasey in particular, seem like really sweet and nice women. But there is no drama with them. No spark thast I can see between them and Ben. And Ben is not showing any personality that would make me want to continue to watch on a regular basis. But, I eagerly look forward to watching the Monday night "Courtney Show". How and who will the tarantula strike next?
    I am highly offended by you comparing a tarantula to Courtney, Tarantulas are MUCH nicer
    Totally agree with the rest of your post. I only watch for the Courtney show.
    And Sweetpea, i also agree with you in this case : Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Thank God he sent Kacie packing. I found her extremely unappealing with all her grimacing and always looking unkempt like she'd just woken up out of bed. Not too mention she came across too childish and high school girly for my tastes. Ben did the right thing letting her go because if her mother was already telling him she didn't want them living together if he picked her daughter, and he wasn't even officially in a relationship with Kacie, how much more would she have been trying to run their lives once they were in a real relationship? He did right to run for the hills.
    Pandora2 and Fanny Mare like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Very good post, Sweetpea. But, as bad as she is (or probably because she is so bad) Courtney has saved the season for me. The other girls, Lindze and Kasey in particular, seem like really sweet and nice women. But there is no drama with them. No spark thast I can see between them and Ben. And Ben is not showing any personality that would make me want to continue to watch on a regular basis. But, I eagerly look forward to watching the Monday night "Courtney Show". How and who will the tarantula strike next?
    I agree. Most of this franchaise is boring. We complain about the stilted, strained dates endlessly and yearn for more outakes to be included. This season has entertained me. I don't get emotionally charged by reality TV anymore. I used to, many years ago. That said I am ready for this to be over.

I would love to see this show tweak the format and give us candid moments and casual dates that don't involve extreme sports. I don't find walking the bay bridge and jumping from a heliocopter interesting. Plan some dates that involve culture, art, food tastings, even a shopping trip or anything that does not require physical prowess.
    sweetpea, Thor, jucamer and 3 others like this.

He wasn't even officially in a relationship with Kacie, how much more would she have been trying to run their lives once they were in a real relationship? He did right to run for the hills
    I shudder to think, but I think she has had a lot of practice running Kacie's life, Good for Ben, he did the right thing for them both! Huge red flag where her family are concerned

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I shudder to think, but I think she has had a lot of practice running Kacie's life, Good for Ben, he did the right thing for them both! Huge red flag where her family are concerned
    HUGE red flag indeed!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'd still like to see what would happen if the bachelor/b'ette were allowed to see some of what goes on in the house as it unfolds. Of course you could only do this for one season, but damn that would be fun!

Closed Thread