Closed Thread
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    did he offer Kacie any sort of explanation of why he was sending her home? Don't they usually do that? All I saw was 'sorry, bye"
    I am not sure he would have that much time .Besides this is reality TV, they wont show the why just the how

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Word on Twitter is that Courtney's "vows" were stolen from Carrie's on Sex and the City. I've never seen it, so am unsure myself, but though it was interesting enough to pass on.
    Hey, don't all guy players steal the Jerry McGuire movie quote "you complete me"? Why not Courtney too?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Hey, don't all guy players steal the Jerry McGuire movie quote "you complete me"? Why not Courtney too?
    Not wedding vows

FORT Fan

Well after that I have to say, game, set, match, it's Courtney. Boy were they really starting to try and sell her this week or what? It's too little to late for me... but honesty they are the best match. I felt bad for poor Kacie I just wanted to hug her and say he's not worth any tears honey. I'm sure she knows that now. I'm dying to see the WTA.
    Midol likes this.

I am NOT a Courtney fan.. but I noticed one thing last night. She was nervous about Ben. She hasn't been nervous about Ben all season. All season it's been about 'winning' not about Ben. This episode we heard her say several times that she felt something for him and that she was falling in love with him. Normally I would chalk that up to 'player' but it's never happened before. To top it off, she could NOT HOLD STILL. The entire 'vow' reading had her twisting, twirling, bouncing, bopping and shaking. I think she was seriously nervous. In my opinion, that speaks more to 'truth' than anything I'ver ever seen or heard from her. She's always been playing a part before. The only thing that its obvious she can't control is the nervous hair touching and when she gets a case of the twitchies. That almost makes me think that she does care for the guy... which is a scary thought, but it almost makes sense. We don't really care for Ben and we don't really care for Courtney. So what if these two actually care about each other and it actually ends up working??

Previews for next week have Courtney's voice over saying "I feel bad about how I treated the others" but I don't think those were Courtney's denim-clad legs coming down the hallway... and when Ben answered the door he looked like he was in shock, pulling a "Holy @#$%" outta thin air. I think those bowl legs walking down that hallway were Ashley's!

Cookie
    kateb and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Oh yeah, I do remember that. Wasn't it her and William, on their first date?
    How could I forget the William date in Las Vegas. You're right, they went ring shopping and cake tasting and wound up in a hotel wedding chapel. The mock exchange of vows was really funny. So, Ashley was prepped for a wedding on two different dates her season.

I'll get back on topic once I see the show. Sorry about this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I have to agree with you - I've lived in several states and live in Alabama now. When I hear the term "deep south," I think of S.C., Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana.
    I"m from South Carolina. Dont think it's considered the Deep South-that's Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana. Not sure where SC falls on the spectrum-not exactly Shallow but not Deep either.
    mesachick likes this.

Isn't there always a former Bach or Bach'ette who comes back to warn the main character about his remaining choices? It's probably Kacie's jeans-clad legs coming back to give Ben the 4-1-1. That's my guess, anyway.
    kateb, ilja, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Isn't there always a former Bach or Bach'ette who comes back to warn the main character about his remaining choices? It's probably Kacie's jeans-clad legs coming back to give Ben the 4-1-1. That's my guess, anyway.
    There is always someone that comes back in this show It's so predictable, my guess it's Kacie. Or, maybe Ashley?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not sure he would have that much time .Besides this is reality TV, they wont show the why just the how
    Actually the Bachelor normally does offer some sort of explanation when it gets down to this point of the show, if not before, especially when he has such a good connection with the contestant like what Ben appeared to have with Kacie. Ben could have had as much time as he wanted to talk to Kacie (if she'd wanted to). The whole thing just seemed really awkward to me. I don't think Ben is a man of many words. I imagine we'll see Kacie wanting an explanation from Ben at the WTA.
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread