Closed Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I will absolutely not watch Bachelorette next season. I'd rather watch paint dry, then watch Em. BORING.
    ditto! I would just like to have her body for one week.LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When she was standing in front of Ben listening to/reciting their "vows", she just couldn't seem to stand still. I could just hear Judge Judy screeching at her, "Stand Still!! You are making me SICK!" And I hate it when she does that little hopping/skipping thing that she does when she gets a rose. I just want to slap her! She is just so obnoxious and "un-cute"! Maybe her mother thinks it's cute, but momma has mislead her!
    jucamer, Midol and Babbred like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

What I noticed is when Ben gave Courtney the first rose. He asked Courtney will you accept
    this rose and Courtney said I DO... To me with the mock wedding and they way she accepted
    the rose last night is sealed for me.. Courtney is the WINNER.
    kateb and jenniferboston1 like this.

So glad Kacie dodged the bullet. I think after watching this she'll have no regrets whatsoever. To bad Lindzi and Nikki can't dodge the bullet as well. I hope they don't get carried away on the fantasy dates... if you no what i mean.

I don't know how these girls can sit and have "intimate" conversation with hims and not scream "WILL YOU DO SOMETHING WITH THAT HAIR!"... I want to scream it everytime I see him. It so distracting.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u View Post
    all of these people are to young to be getting married...should be a law that you have to be over 30....just saying
    With respect, I totally disagree. I do not think people in their 20's are too young to marry for most people and others are never ready regardless of how old they are. I also think we have too many laws trying to govern human behavior as it is.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post

I don't know how these girls can sit and have "intimate" conversation with hims and not scream "WILL YOU DO SOMETHING WITH THAT HAIR!"... I want to scream it everytime I see him. It so distracting.
    LOL, I know!!!!
    Midol likes this.

did he offer Kacie any sort of explanation of why he was sending her home? Don't they usually do that? All I saw was 'sorry, bye"

I didn't hear one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe he actually visited those people he wanted to impress with his hair looking like that. It seemed worse than usual.

Mr. Nasty Hair.

There is NO excuse for him to look like he does.
    Photobabe and Midol like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    did he offer Kacie any sort of explanation of why he was sending her home? Don't they usually do that? All I saw was 'sorry, bye"
    That would mean that he'd have to actually express some sort of emotion. I'm not sure Ben is able to do that.
    sweetpea, kateb and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread