Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    We are off topic, but I truly don't remember Ashley exchanging vows with anyone. In Taiwan, a group date had the three guys put on wedding outfits, and Ashley as well, but no vows were exchanged, just photos taken per the date exercise. Is this what you are alluding to?
    William's one on one....they ended up in a court house or something. She wanted to see how far he'd go with it. The date with the wedding outfits came later.

These were the most boring hometown dates ever. Ever.

Courtney is a lot like her mother, I think. Her mom seemed very weird, too. One thing though...it appears that on this date, Courtney finally discovered loose powder. For once, her face wasn't greasy and shiny. One thing (among many) that bugs me about Courtney is how she walks. For a model, her posture is horrid and she clomps. She's so not graceful. And that stupid baby voice these women use...it's not cute. You are a grown ass woman. Save the baby voice for an actual baby or your dog...not your man.

I just want this season to be over.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't remember a season that there hasn't been one hometown date that wasn't wacky or a wacky set of parents. I didn't watch last night but this is just the same ole same ole every season for hometown dates and you know who is going to get cut by the zooloo edit.

This season reminds me of Matt Grants where monkey was the pick from the start and they had to try and build a show around her and look at how Amanda's HT date was done. Made her and her family look stupid and they weren't. I doubt that Kacie's parents are that extreme but Fleiss got just enough to make them look that way.
    kateb and Midol like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I didn't watch the whole episode, but I have one thing to say: Ben is making a mistake with Courtney. ANYONE who would go through doing a fake wedding with everything there, a priest, etc. should be raising HUGE flags of being a "Stalker" or "Gold-Digger" (Legit because Ben has a modest winery).

Kacie however I'll say dodged a bullet here.

This is also why they need to quit doing Bachelor/ettes from previous seasons.

It's almost jumped the shark and if Bentley comes back for Emily (another "stalker" IMHO), it should be curtains for the series.

To quote Carrie, "I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."

Sound familiar? I guess we shouldn't be surprised. If you really love someone you wouldn't have to create a fake wedding in order to tell them that you love them, and you wouldn't have to steal words from a movie in order to express yourself like that. There was nothing that Courtney said or did that was straight from the heart last night. I can't decide if I can watch anymore of the Courtney show - but it's such a train wreck! I can't help myself!

I really liked Kacie's parents. They could see Ben for who he was, and they warned their little girl. I think it was as clear to them, as it is to some of us, that Ben just isn't looking for a wife right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I didn't watch the whole episode, but I have one thing to say: Ben is making a mistake with Courtney. ANYONE who would go through doing a fake wedding with everything there, a priest, etc. should be raising HUGE flags of being a "Stalker" or "Gold-Digger" (Legit because Ben has a modest winery).

Kacie however I'll say dodged a bullet here.

This is also why they need to quit doing Bachelor/ettes from previous seasons.

It's almost jumped the shark and if Bentley comes back for Emily (another "stalker" IMHO), it should be curtains for the series.
    He will keep recycling , guaranteed. There is backlash about Emily( hence the promo) .I think it has jumped the shark

I kind of think Kacie was on her way out even before he even met the parents. I think the whole band/twirling thing was a bit too much for him, and he realized he would rather get naked and make out with a MODEL than marry the girl he could take home to mom.

I've always liked Kacie even though I think she's pretty young, but this episode made them seem like a total mismatch. He didn't seem that happy to be with her during the picnic in the stadium either -- even before mom & dad.

And I agree that her parents did her a favor but I have a feeling that "no sex before marriage" speech wasn't reserved for Ben. They just didn't seem very warm & fuzzy to me and seem to have some pretty strong views about how their 24-year-old daughter should conduct her life.

FORT Newbie

She was pulling a big chunk of dandruff out of Bens hair at her parents

They just didn't seem very warm & fuzzy to me and seem to have some pretty strong views about how their 24-year-old daughter should conduct her life.
    \

I dont think anyone would be good enough for her, well maybe a monk. Rules, rules rules
    Pandora2 likes this.

God rest her soul but I still think that the best hometown date was with Jenny during Brad's first season and her grandmother...I always love the grandmothers

IMO Courtney is in love with Courtney and Ben is in some serious LUST for Courtney and she wonders why guys leave her...she doesn't give them anything real....I mean lets face it when we first meet someone we are really attracted too yes you have those strong lustful feelings but that does calm down some after a while and then you have to have that mutal respect and caring and love for one another for a relationship to build and those two do NOT have it and when men realize that they realize Courtney isn't good for anything than a MODEL on their arm... IMO she would be better off marrying a very rich gay man who will shower her with all the material things she wants and will let her do whatever she wants sexually....Courtney wants to WIN and thats all there is to it
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 02-21-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    mesachick, jucamer and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I will absolutely not watch Bachelorette next season. I'd rather watch paint dry, then watch Em. BORING.
    Pandora2 and Fanny Mare like this.

Closed Thread