Closed Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

I ment to ask this earlier but then I saw the promo for next week and got sidetracked.

Does Ben own stock in plaid? Did he not wear a plaid shirt on every home town date? I don't have anything against plaid, I have several shirts myself and had a really cute plaid skirt when I was about five that I still remember wearing with my first trully grown up pair of shoes ... red with a little heel and a black bow ... while carrying my mother's purse! ... but I digress. What's with all the plaid? I know, that's like asking what's with his hair?
    VAgirl79 and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Didn't see it, so I have to ask: In what way was that the.most.pivotal.hometown.epis ode EVER?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I personally don't think that anyone is in love with anyone. What I think is going on is this: Ben is in lust with Courtney, so he'll probably pick her so that he can have sex with her to his heart's content until he tires of her. Courtney is in it because she wants to win and have a chance at a modeling/entertainment career. The producers have already been told that she'll be picked, so they are doing some last-minute revamping of her image, hence all those previews of mea culpa statements ("I haven't been so nice toward the other girls"). What I also think will happen is that Ben will take the opportunity during the overnight dates to do the deed with the other two women who literally threw themselves at him, it was obvious on his face when Nikki pulled him aside to tell him all that unbelievable crap. Her father looked positively uncomfortable and tried to warn her subtly on camera, but she comes across as immature and in denial. No wonder she's divorced at 26 and unfortunately hasn't learned her lesson yet...

Oh and if Kacie thinks she's in love with Ben, she should have her head examined. For me it was embarrassing just watching her in the limo.
    Babbred likes this.

So Ben likes that Lindzi is "humble and grounded." But of course we knew that, since that's obviously what he sees in Courtney!

Oh dear... I feel for any man who wants to marry Kacie; I doubt anyone will be good enough for their daughter. And if I were a guy, I think I'd be a little scared to join that family.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Oh dear... I feel for any man who wants to marry Kacie; I doubt anyone will be good enough for their daughter. And if I were a guy, I think I'd be a little scared to join that family.
    She can probably thank her family for Ben not picking her. They were a lot wiser than she about the whole situation. I don't think they will act the same toward other suitors of hers.

Word on Twitter is that Courtney's "vows" were stolen from Carrie's on Sex and the City. I've never seen it, so am unsure myself, but though it was interesting enough to pass on.

I also didn't think she was all that "normal" with her family - she seemed fake with her mom in their one-on-one, she talked over others a lot. It didn't seem natural. But at least she wasn't mean!
    JavaJo and LovetheRoses like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    How come Courtney's date started off with her parents? They left their house while it was still day light...so they can spend more time alone? Every other date ended with the parents.
    Did they have on their twig-rings at her parents?

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Did they have on their twig-rings at her parents?
    I didn't notice but someone who has it on PVR might want to check that...Please. That's about the only suspenceful thing about this episode. Everything else was pretty much phoned in.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

I love Kacie B.'s dad!

Closed Thread