Closed Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

after those hometown visits i would pick courtney ...his time with her may be short but i bet it will be exciting, until she dumps him..
    kateb, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well that was as nauseating as I expected. See y'all next week for more of this dreck.
    We must be gluttons for punishment...Just like Ben!!!
    waywyrd and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is she on next week ? I mean for an interview?? I do hope not.
    According to the promo, they are going to show Emily's "first date" next week. I'm thinking some kind of meeting of her and Bentley.
    kateb likes this.

Wonder what the Emily preview is all about.

I think that Ben did Kacie a favor by letting her go. She is wayyyy too good for him. And same goes for Nikki and Lindzie. They are too good for him too, and they will be thankful after watching this season that he let them go too. Its sooo obvious that he picks Courtney.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 02-20-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    kateb, VAgirl79, jucamer and 2 others like this.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    According to the promo, they are going to show Emily's "first date" next week. I'm thinking some kind of meeting of her and Bentley.
    I hope not...but I think they showed so much of Bentley talking about Emily during Ashley's season, that it may very well be true!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I'm so confused! Are they airing an episode of Emily's season next week?
    No they haven't started filming yet but she did a photo shoot/video for People last week with Ashley and Ali (a sure fire contestant for the next Bachelor Pad...probably with her pal Frank), and it looks like they will show that next week with probably an interview answering why she is coming back after her poignant pleas ...uhm, fake... for privacy. Basically, setting up her season. They must be really counting on this because this is the first time that I remember them laying it on so thick and so early for an annoucement of the next Bach/ette. I think they are also setting us up for Ali on BP and Ashley's upcoming wedding.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Wonder what the Emily preview is all about.

I think that Ben did Kacie a favor by letting her go. She is wayyyy too good for him. And same goes for Nikki and Lindzie. They are too good for him too, and they will be thankful after watching this season that he let them go too. Its sooo obvious that he picks Courtney.
    I do too. Of course, I'm not sure if it was out of the goodness of his heart or her daddy scaring the living daylights out of him.

I hope Kacie appreciates Nikki taking one for her. While this release at this time prior to the fantasy suite is better for Kacie, it's only going to make Nikki hurt that much more when she is let go next.

I do find it rather strange that Nikki would fall for Ben. She seems so much more mature than him.
    kateb, jucamer, Photobabe and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    thank you bamafan

Bentley? is she crazy? I bet she dumps him before the show, and we are supposed to think this wasn't all planned.
    double

Kacie, she was in high school with her eating disorder wasn't she? she didnt know Ben then( so we cant blame him) I wonder what( or who)caused this.I have a good idea.

Why did you guys NOT tell me this??

Ali Fedotowsky @AliFedotowsky on twitter:

Omg. Is this real? Poor Lindzi's dad's name is Harry Cox #Bachelor
    J.D., JavaJo, jucamer and 2 others like this.

IDK why they just don't skip ahead and end th is...he picks Courtney why carry on the charade it was over during his first one on one date with her and she has been playing and manipulating him since and now she is trying to redeem herself...lmao...FAT CHANCE....just get it over and get to the WTA and the ATFR ...I would love to see if the girls corner Ben after seeing the stuff with Courtney of course they probably won't show us that pushing him into a corner after seeing the show

yes I feel bad for Kacie....but I think once she gets home and gets out of the "bachelor bubble" and IMO she is better off without Ben and truthfully Ben and Courtney deserve each other but I really think after everything I can't help but feel that has been played for the biggest fool in bachelor history and I don't see this relationship lasting long in fact i will be surprised that that will still be together when the ATFR is taped

as for the other other girls....my heart goes out of Kacie but she deserves so much better than a man who lets his pecker make his decisions...and I only wish the best for him

did I see that right that Emily's season will start next week while Ben's is being show

Good luck Kacie you deserve so much better and I hope with aLL my heart you find it you are such a sweet and thoughtful young lady and I wish you all the best and I am hoping after seeing the show I think she is seeing that Ben is not at all the person you thought he was and consider yourself lucky from getting out of it

after seeing the show the girls that have left should be having a party to realize that they are the LUCKY ONES TO GET OUT WHEN THEY DID

I am curious to see at the WTA if the girls will back him inot a corner over Courtney and her manipulations

they are trying now to redeem her which once again which at this point is just plqain stupid there is no redemdtion for that skank she played her game and made her Bed and now has to sleep in it and Ben is going to pay a hight price once again IMO

you know Ben..you lay down with dogs you get flea's and IMO all the other girls that were sent home are the real winners and should count themselves lucky that they didn't end up with him
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 02-20-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    ilja, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread