Closed Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He's tweeting that he doesnt care. If that helps.

I am sure he's as happy as Larry and Larry's is pretty happy LOL
    He doesn't care what his friends and family think?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He's tweeting that he doesnt care. If that helps.

I am sure he's as happy as Larry and Larry's is pretty happy LOL
    I believe him. People who go on television aren't people who care what others think.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I believe him. People who go on television aren't people who care what others think.
    I know I wouldnt. It would be my choice and I wouldnt give a fig who didn't like it.

This was KatesMom's response to AlwaysVeg's post:

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    To be honest, I doubt he will. And I may be in the minority, but I don't think he has to. It is his life and his decision. No one else has to live with it. She's definitely not my favorite, but it doesn't impact my life at all. If he's happy (and even if he's not) he's the one who has to live with the decision he made - and he doesn't owe any of us an explanation. Just because it doesn't match up with what we wished his journey to be, doesn't mean anything. This is his journey and his alone.
    I agree that it is Ben's life, and his decision, but I don't think it is wrong to find it interesting as to what he comments about, and what he doesn't comment about in his blog when he sees the show. I think our values give us different perspectives, so it's fun to see what his perspective is, as well as to read what all of our perspectives are about his perspective! If I were Ben blogging, my values would dictate that I would comment that I wasn't comfortable with Courtney's unwillingness to accept Emily's apology, and that I wasn't comfortable with her saying things like, "wouldn't wanna be ya," ... so yeah, I, too, want to hear how he justifies keeping her thus far, because now he's been able to see her the way we've seen her.
    Last edited by Baby's Breath; 02-15-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    Longhornfan, ilja, jucamer and 4 others like this.

No, I get that. As long as people watch, what difference does it make? If they stop watching...then there's a problem.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    No, I get that. As long as people watch, what difference does it make? If they stop watching...then there's a problem.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Ben told one of the women that in his past relationships he fell in love with women who could not love him back. This tells me a lot. My theory is Ben picks women who are emotionally unavailable....possibly emotionally crippled narcissist....who eventually get tired of Ben. So, I would be really surprised if Ben is actually seeing the real Courtney, because she is the type of woman that attracts him. Ben sees her as edgy, being forward, a little weird and the only one there that is really pursuing him. In reality Ben probably does not find the other "normal" women exciting enough.

Courtney is pulling out all the tricks in her bag. She uses sex to draw Ben in, threatens to walk away if he doesn't listen and OBEY her, and convinces Ben it is all of the other women who are mistreating HER. I have noticed how Courtney will go in for a kiss with Ben and pull back quickly. Has anyone else noticed that...like she is teasing him? And I have yet to see scenes with the two of them passionately kissing, which I find a little odd. Maybe they are just not showing those scenes, but I mostly see Courtney "playing" with Ben, kind of like a black widow spider does with its prey.

Considering how angry Ben was when Ashley let him get down on one knee to propose (before rejecting him), I would think that he is feeling some embarrassment while watching these episodes but has too much pride to admit it. There was a picture of Ben in an airport that showed him looking at a rack of magazine covers like People, US Weekly, In Touch, etc. I am pretty sure that he knows what people are saying about Courtney. And what about his family and friends? Can you imagine what they are thinking while watching these episodes?

His face sure told a story when he was on Ellen. She was talking about his relationship with Courtney and he seemed to get a little irritated. Not sure if it was because she was talking about Courtney or that he was so embarassed by his lap dog behavior.
    Midol likes this.

Or maybe he wasnt good at hiding his feelings. He cant give anything away. If she was talking about someone he cares for, if he's like me, or anyone really.It gets your shackles up.

FORT Fogey

I do not get why Courtney stands out to Ben more than the others. She is no cuter than the other girls there, and most definitely not nicer than them.

Ben seems like a true idiot. He tries really hard to care and show any sort of emotion, but he just does not have any real social skills at all, and he is truly unattractive both physically and emotionally.

I hope that he chooses Courtney and they go away together somewhere. They deserve each other, and all the other girls this season deserve way better than this dolt.

LOL tell us how you really feel. (joke)
    I dont think he's a dolt, he's on a TV show , that has jumped the shark ages ago. Its tired and old.If he chooses Courtney as his F1. It wont make any difference to my life, none, zip.The women said he was/is funny, attentive!!! so what are we missing, that they all see these things.??? And around and around we go again

Oh well.I will tune in next week, I like to see the families
    KatesMom likes this.

Closed Thread