Closed Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Did Courtney really just make a snarky comment about Kacie being a little girl in a little boy's body and then complain that she was tired of all the catty women??
    Midol and Babbred like this.

I had such high hopes for tonight! Even though I know better - as I too really believe she is his F1. Well Ben, it's your bed, now you have to lie (pun intended) in it. Courtney is just all kinds of wrong. Oh well... When does the Bachette start?? LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yeah, Ben's fallen. He told Courtney that he didn't realize it before, but he really likes the weird, edgy girls because he is a weird guy. All said and done, maybe they are a match made in where ever.

Oh...someone was talking about Courtney's continuous napping. Poor baby must be realllly bored. But, I swear...her other continuous habit, that of playing with her air is sooo annoying.

Chris' Blog is posted in his thread.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-14-2012 at 01:15 AM.
    dzigner, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I noted tonight that all the girls said Ben is very attentive.

Nikki was boo hoo within about 5 minutes of the show.

I really like Lindzi, I am still hoping she is the F1. Kacie is way way too young. Courtney, as sweatpea said is a master, but I think her and Ben have talked alot compared to the others .One of them said she wished she had said more. It wasn't Emily, but thats what Courtney has done from day one. I didnt care for her silly comments, I thought she acted like she was stoned.

Looking forward to the hometown dates, I like to see their families.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-14-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    sweetpea likes this.

cant wait to see what Ben has to say if he has a blog come out this week after watching Courtney's behavior...I mean lets face it...she did everything but stick her tounge out at the other girls and say na na boo boo ...and she talks about the cattiness of others and how immature they are...I would just ask her one question are you the kettle or the pot
    sweetpea, Midol and Babbred like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I don't know how many pina coladas Courtney has had, but she's acting extra afflicted tonight.
    '..extra afflicted' ....TFF

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh Emily...You should be greatful because you are smart and articulate and you deserve so much better than that idiotic, frat boy...Just the way she skipped back with that stupid grin, should tell him that she is throwing it all back in their face...particularly Emily's.

I doubt Ben will see...because his penis doesn't have eyes.
    I wish that Emily had said to Ben: Since you obviously have poor judgment and no taste, this is a win for me. Good luck to you.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I don't know who first said it, but "low flow" Ben is perfect for this guy. His hair always looks like this: The Best Of Kramer - The Shower Head - YouTube
    I was hoping "LoFlo Ben" would catch on myself, in the great tradition of PLo. 'Member him? When you were watching him, did you ever imagine that TPTB would actually find an even more boring Bachelor?
    sweetpea likes this.

FORT Fogey

I won't be suprised if Courtney is his #1 after tonight. The way he was "woo-ing" Courtney told a huge amount about where his head is. It made me think this cannot end well, even if they are now engaged. I kept hearing this song lyric in my head: It's a Dwight Yoakam country song, "I Aint that Lonely Yet." He's referring to some girl who has been making him miserable and left him but now wants to come back, and he's explaining why he's done with her. Courtney to me seems like the black spider in the song. One day he will recoil at the thought of her, but unfortunately for him, that day isn't here yet.

'Cause I ain't that lonely yet
    No, I ain't that lonely yet
    After what you put me through
    Oh, I ain't that lonely yet

Once there was this
    Spider in my bed

I got caught up in her web
    Of love and lies
    She spun her chains
    Around my heart and soul
    Never to let go
    Oh, but I survived

I was surprised that he sent Emily packing after the one on one they had. He actually seemed relaxed and I think that's the most I've heard him talk on a date yet. They bantered back and forth and actually had somewhat of a conversation. I guess that's not what Ben is looking for.

I don't see how swimming with sharks, jumping out of helicopters or climbing a bridge is going to determine your compatability with someone. I've been happily married for 12 years and we've never done any of those things. I'm not a strong swimmer and I'm afraid of heights. The husband would probably try those things but he wouldn't ask me to do them with him because of my fears. It's selfish and mean to make these women do things that they are that uncomfortable doing, IMO.

Courtney. This girl has issues. The slow way she talks makes her seem high all the time and I really can't stand that baby voice she uses. Trista did it and I loved her...but that got on my last nerve. I don't get the appeal of it. She's so mean and classless. I guess she thinks taunting the girls and trying to get a rise out of them is her version of being nice and friendly. I think they are very nice to her considering the way she treats them. Nobody has really said anything to her except Emily and she apologized to her. And notice Courtney did not clue Ben in on that gem.

And while I'm at it...Courtney and Ben have one thing in common. Their dirty hair. Courtney's looks greasy and gross. And all the other girls do different things with their hair while Court's looks the same...always. And that wouldn't be so bad, but that middle part is not flattering to her face shape.

If Ben picks her, I'm hoping that after watching the show, he comes to his senses and dumps her. Although I really want him to keep up the charade until ATFR and then dump her there, when Chris has her come out on stage....when she won't be expecting it.
    waywyrd, sweetpea, Cootie and 5 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread