Closed Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

OH My! The comments here tonight were hilarious! Y'all were on a roll. Didn't watch, so not really sure what went on. I prefer to watch good looking guys on TV. #TheVoice
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I saw the show in spurts, probably half of it. The Voice was very good!! Glad to see Courtney being thrown under the bus by the other girls. Lot of good that will do So many posts here have me LOL. It's very cathartic reading them. I love the on spot descriptions of Courtney and her behavior. Very cathartic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Courtney seems like a case of arrested development. What is she 12? With her "snaps" and now "see ya, wouldn't want to be ya" comments. Oy!
    I would have to say she may be around 9 years old because that is what my boy goes around saying....oh snap.

I am thinking it has become the norm for this show to have an episode where they skip the cocktail party. Sounds like from all the posts I have read they should have skipped this bachelor all together. Sure glad I am not watching. BTW he is one ugly dude IMO.
    JunkieGirl, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey

Thank heaven the tarantula didn't bite Courtney. The poor critter would have keeled over and died. Courtney is much more venomous than any puny little tarantula. She knows it, too - that's why she wasn't afraid.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Kacie, Nicki, Lindzi, Courtney... does anyone else find this odd? For T Veeee... Realiteeee, all their names end in "eeee" ... Seriously!???? (half of the entire group had names that ended in "eee" )

Girls like Rachel and Jennifer never stood a chance....
    Midol, Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    Kacie, Nicki, Lindzi, Courtney... does anyone else find this odd? For T Veeee... Realiteeee, all their names end in "eeee" ... Seriously!???? (half of the entire group had names that ended in "eee" )

Girls like Rachel and Jennifer never stood a chance....
    You are so funneee!!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

well since we all know I truly believe that Courtney is Ben's F1 the only way he can even begin to redeem himself...if he can at this point would be to tell Courtney that after watching the show and seeing as to how she has made a fool of him would be to say "see ya wouldn't wanna be ya" I swear this girl sounds just like my daughter and her friends but I excuse them since they are in middle school

but seriously if he doesn't dump her at the ATFR after seeing all he has seen now he is just plain ole stupid Emily, Rachel and the next 3 girls to get sent home don't know just how lucky they really are

but I do have to say can't wait for the ATFR that should be funny as he&& can't wait to see how they spin this disaster
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I am so dying to read Chris' and Ben's blogs this week. Does it always take this long to come out?

FORT Fogey

All the faces Courtney makes look like she can't even control herself, especially twisting her lips and her face from side to side. It was really making me laugh. She looked like a nut case. I wish Jimmy Kimmel or someone would make freeze-frames out of some of them. It would be hilarious.
    nennie, RoxyKnox, jucamer and 1 others like this.

Courtney obviously has a very rare disease where you get to age of about 12 and then remain there, emotionally stunted, for the rest of your life as your body continues to age. "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" - Ahhh, Courtney, you silly duck. At first I found you annoying, now I find you vile and reprehensible, but at the same time I'm a little bit in awe of your black widow persona. The other girls don't stand a chance. She's a master.

Closed Thread