Closed Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

she may be skanky, but she has played it perfectly...she may be setting a new standard for strategy....she is afterall , 'winning'.
    Arielflies and ilja like this.

I think Ben is 'in love' with Courtney - dot - dot - dot - at least his definition of love and is about to or currently is experiencing his first big heart break.

As much as I hate to see someone get hurt, I really hope he picks Courtney because I would rather Kacie & Lindzi get hurt less. I think he was closer to Emily than Nicki but sent Emily home for his black widow spider.

I believe Lindzi lives in Seattle (or I guess Bellevue, which is across the lake) but it isn't really clear from any of her background info. Rumor has it she used to spell her name 'Lindsey' also.

I still like her best. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Ok, I'm on mountain time, so I had to skip recent posts - I'm only an hour into the show - but I can't hold my tongue! Courtney!!! What is wrong with you??? You are not the end all, be all of Ben's (or anyone else's) life. Trust me - if (WHEN, hopefully) you get sent packing, the show will go on. However....some little part of me would love to see the people who raised this girl.

I don't post much in here - but this is just too much to keep to myself. Thanks for letting me vent. *breathe, JD, breathe...*
    Don't worry there is a lot of venting going on here! Join the pack...
    J.D. and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I've said before that Ben went to the local High School here in Tucson that my son attended... so I started out the season rooting for him... now I'm just embarrassed ... I think he does deserve Courtney... for the five minutes she'll give him until the cameras are turned off...
    Wasting away another summer...

I just had a great idea. At least to me it's great. Wouldn't it be fun if Emily made up a rap song for the WTA? Emily, if you are reading this, take the hint and be sure and include a reference to a black widow spider in your rant.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u View Post
    this happens every day all over the world...its easy knowing what a skank c is when you can see and hear what she says and does behind bens back....c is not the first woman to tell a man what he wants to hear. many men and women are experts at getting what they want through any means necessary...after knowing and dating women like c im not sure they think they are doing anything wrong...they only care about getting what they want. not everyone is wired the same way....its really easy to fall for the wrong person for the wrong reason...rose colored glasses!
    im here to tell you , he will see the light at some point....clearly not during this show, but eventually! count on it....
    Ahh, you've put me in such a Casablanca mood ...

... you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Bahahaha!
    Florimel, RBmumsie and ilja like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    I've said before that Ben went to the local High School here in Tucson that my son attended... so I started out the season rooting for him... now I'm just embarrassed ... I think he does deserve Courtney... for the five minutes she'll give him until the cameras are turned off...
    Double embarrassment for us Arizonans - Ben lived here for a while, and Courtney lists Scottsdale (we call it "Snottsdale" as her home town.).
    AZHotFlash and Mikesgirl83 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Ben's mind is made up. No cocktail party. Going straight to the rose ceremony.
    And yet, he still calls Courtney aside for a pre-rose chat. What BS. All the 'no cocktail party' speech meant was 'I don't want to hear any more opinions about Courtney -- I want her to give me a reason to keep her and the rest of you can just stand around and entertain yourselves'.

He's smitten. Or nuts. Or both.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Courtney and a tarantula - two of a kind! Weird how Ben didn't say anything to Emily after rejecting her. Thought we would at least hear a short goodbye speech. Ben is a first-class idiot, and I would love to somehow see him on TV or read somewhere that he admits it after this is all over. All that whining and complaining on their date about how she needed more from him -- didn't he get all uppity and send someone else home a few weeks ago for saying the same thing? Can't remember who that was. Oh please please please pick Courtney as F1 so we can see or at least read how quickly she left you, and how you realized what a dope you are and that the other women were dead-on right about Courtney, and that you're as embarrassed and ashamed of yourself as everyone else is!!

Closed Thread