Closed Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

I agree that Jason's marriage to Molly should count as a Bachelor marriage, even if he chose Melissa first.

I think it's too bad he let Jennifer go. She seemed really nice and had such pretty eyes. I guess he just wasn't feeling it. I'm sure she'll meet someone else soon.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Jennifer is much, much too good for Ben.

I have officially lost all respect, patience and liking for Ben. The guy is a total tool. And, he and Courtney deserve each other.
    Allie likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    One of the many reasons he is my favourite bachelor. Also, his insistence on no fancy dates and no fancy clothes. I know most people watch this ridiculous show for the shiny fantasy nonsense, but I did enjoy the season of something approaching real life.
    Probably my favourite bachelor along with Firestone. I really liked that he picked the girl that told it like it is. I always like a guy who can handle a strong woman. My favourite part, and I wish someone would do it again, was when they were woken up early and given five minutes to go meet the Bachelor. So funny!!!
    sweetpea likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Did anyone else notice TPTB's little boo boo during the baseball game? Ben said it was only supposed to last 2 innings, but it was tied and kept getting tied had to go to deeper into extras.

Only not. Scoreboard clearly said it was tied 6-6 when the Blue team scored 1 run in the bottom of the 3rd, making it 7-6. Yeah.

As for Courtney-- there are no words for how trashy and hateful and vapid she is. There are also no words for how stupid and disrespectful Ben is. When he told Emily "tread lightly and be careful", she should have walked out/told the producers right then that she wanted out. She shouldn't have pushed the issue again when he clearly didn't want to listen, but he was rude and patronizing. No woman should put up with a man speaking to her that way!
    So I'm finally getting around to watching the actual show...not on the top of my watch list this time around. And you are so right!!! They show the scoreboard 3 or 4 times during the 'final' inning. This is what it shows:
    1 2 3 4 5 Score
    Red: 5 1 0 2 2 10
    Blue: 3 3 1 2 0 09

My 4 year old nephew could tell you Blue won in the 1st 'extra' inning. So when Courtney says "We won fair and square. So I don't want to see any tears out of them. They had their shot at the title and lost it." it's a out-and-out lie. I guess Ben just wanted more time with the ladies on the red team...so why have the game at all? Also, why didn't the Blue team protest the results....something doesn't add up. I think I'm officially done with the season.
    Allie and ButterflyFaery like this.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

I really love this post. For me....it totally captures my displeasure with this season. Way to go AlwaysVeg!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I think you have the mystery correct on whether or not Ben is the "player" or just being "played." I really tend to agree with you that either way, it isn't looking good. The AFTR ceremony will indeed be fraught with discontent I predict!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I still hope she laughs at him and tells him what an idiot he has been to get played by her and tells him where he can stick that final rose.

I love that idea Rocky!!! Now that would be the "most amazing rose ceremony ever"!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I love that idea Rocky!!! Now that would be the "most amazing rose ceremony ever"!!!!
    He gets down on one knee, looks up with love gleaming in his eyes reflecting off the Neil Lane ring he displays for her approval, "Courtney, will you marry me?"

"MARRY you? Hell no. I was just interested in WINNING," she says laughing scornfully, her upper lip flapping in the breeze.
    Nice'n'Easy likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He gets down on one knee, looks up with love gleaming in his eyes reflecting off the Neil Lane ring he displays for her approval, "Courtney, will you marry me?"

"MARRY you? Hell no. I was just interested in WINNING," she says laughing scornfully, her upper lip flapping in the breeze.
    You forgot . . . "Hell no - I'm a MODEL."

I felt sorry for Ben when he proposed to Ashley and she turned him down. I now believe that Ashley is one smart young woman, and that Ben has done a lot more to embarrass himself this season than he did when he tried to propose to Ashley.
    mesachick, ilja, jucamer and 2 others like this.

Closed Thread