Closed Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Pandora, this show became a "farce" years ago. I only watch it now for a good laugh. Most of the people who appear on this show are not in it to find a relationship. Their in in for the PR they get. Those that are in to find a lasting relationship are the ones who come across as pathetic. ( Not all, but most). I still can't tell what catagory Ben is in because his actions say one thing and what comes out of his mouth is completely different. I thought he was kinda funny in the beginning but after the last two episodes I get the feeling he's very controlling and wants things his way and his way only. Plus the skinny dipping..... I agree with the poster who said if Ben was the least bit interested in any of the other girl's besides Courtney, he never would of done the deed with her. I think it;s clear that he chooses Courtney in the end. 1: because he, well, did what he did with Courtney and 2: he's not in this for a wife and Courtney is the perfect choice for that.
    fireflyer and Midol like this.

well my daughter who is 15 or will be this week said when she is old enough and they still are having this show she is gonna try out ...lol...I told her if she even thought about it I would duct tape her to a chair and not let her loose until she came to her senses....I don';t know how Courtney's mom can defend what she has seen on the tv..I know she is her daughter and she loves her and all mothers want to protect their children but what can you say when your daughter makes it clear she is a skank and takes off all her clothes with who knows how many people are watching and behave that way with her potty mouth...I would be so ashamed of my daughter and would hide my head knowing that I had raised her to be a lady and not to behave in such a fashion
    jucamer, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Maybe her Courtney's mother is related to Kris Kardashian.

Excuse me.... Kris Jenner ( Whatever her name is)
    Moontat and RoxyKnox like this.

I have to say that I'm don't really understand the stance that none of the other women should stay because he was getting it on with Court. The first year of my relationship with Mr. Rattus had a lot of him wavering back and forth between me and his prior girlfriend, and a bit of me wavering back and forth between him and another guy, and a break-up or two. We stuck it out because, while we may have been attracted to other people, we had a deeper connection with each other. And since we'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary this year with nary a straying thought between us, I don't see that earlier attraction to other people being a huge deal. It certainly doesn't mean that either of us were desperate - he could have had the German chick if he wanted, and I could have had the Irish guy.
    KatesMom, ilja and Fanny Mare like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He may very well be a funny guy, but viewers shouldn't have to google outtakes or candid videos online in order to like the lead of this show, IMO. So either he is a jerk in real life and the camera is portraying accurately with the way he acts around some of these girls, and his obvious lack of sense when it comes to a girl like Courtenay, OR the editors hate him and are creating this character who, from what I've read on many message boards dedicated to this show, most viewers have come to view very negatively. I can't say which of these is true, or if there are other options or a combination of the two perhaps, but I am basing my opinion of Ben on what I see on the show because a) I don't know him personally and b) that's what the show is giving me weekly and c) I'm not inclined to search the internet to find positives on him because I don't care about him enough to do so. I do understand though that many of these people are NOT the whackjobs they appear to be every Monday night, so I could be way off, but I'm just not digging Ben at all.
    Well , I guess I like to see the real person, not the person the editing on TB portrays.I have seen survivor for many years, to know what we see is seldom what they are like in RL. I am digging Ben, but its okay to disagree, what a boring world and forum it would be, if we all agreed.I doubt the majority are wackjobs that we see.But the booze and the emotions are all running very high. I was the one the posted how long their parties are. I mean 12 plus hours? all night into the morning, and we see a glimpse , a mere glimpse that someone has edited and chosen for us to see. I dont care about Ben and who he chooses, or if he marries or if he gets dumped, he went on the show knowing all of that could happen. For now, I am enjoying the show, if I wasn't, as with previous years , I wouldnt tune in.
    KatesMom and ilja like this.

Wow...these parties last 12 plus hours??? I couldn't last that long, especially if I was drinking wine. I'd be the one that passes out on the sofa and gets sent home in embarrassment.
    Ellen, sweetpea and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Wow...these parties last 12 plus hours??? I couldn't last that long, especially if I was drinking wine. I'd be the one that passes out on the sofa and gets sent home in embarrassment.
    I would be right alongside you. I think this is how they get the footage they require though.
    sweetpea likes this.

Add to that the bubble that is the Bachelor. No TV, no internet, no outside contact. Tons of alcohol and fantasy dates. Not even a little bit of a reality there, which is why these relationships tend to crumble in the real world. As if that was enough, why do you think the average age of these girls is early to mid-20's? Anyone remember what they were like at that age? I know I do. No wonder we get what we get. Given all of this, I am amazed some of them don't crumble even MORE than what we see.
    Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.

Yes, its not a real world for any of them M or F. I do think living with the cameras they sometimes forget they are there( this does not excuse behaviors) but they also have someone asking them questions , prodding for info.Thats also what we see, albeit edited..
    KatesMom likes this.

Closed Thread