Closed Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Kelly's lips during Bachelor Theater...absolutely hilarious! She nailed it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Geez, I guess I am suddenly not communicating clearly at all. I said there is a big difference between skinny dipping and having sex. It's not a matter of where they have sex. And we might have only seen black boxes covering their butts and her breasts, but the camera crew saw it all, and she didn't flinch at all about exposing herself like that and bouncing around. Must be because she's a MODEL. You all know she's a model, right? Oh yes, she told us that Ben probably never went skinny dipping with a MODEL before.

Oh, and yes, people can control behaviors ... their own. That's what being an adult is about.
    Actually, when the video first came out you could see all their bits in all their glory. It sort of reminded me when I first saw Basic Instinct in the movie theater and at the part where you see naked Michael Douglas' back side as he gets out of bed after sleeping with Sharon Stone, and the audience started laughing...and not because they were embarrased, but because he had bull legs and it just wasn't that attractive.

I don't have a problem with people skinny dipping in private, but these two had the camera, sound and light people trailing them at the very least. I know she wants to be on camera at all costs because she can top everyone and win, win, win, but Ben, well, he let little Ben do the thinking because all the blood from his brain drained down to little Ben. Hope there wasn't much shrinkage!!!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    It will be interesting to see how they interact with each other at the WTA.
    My thinking is they won't. From the previews they showed last night I'm thinking that she is in the final two and thus will not be at the WTA or if she is off, she might pull a Bentley, Wes and not show up at all.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Ben is a rude SOB who isn't very bright (who uses the word 'rad' anymore??), who seems to have gone power mad ('tread lightly'? - really?) and who clearly isn't using his brain on this show and has little class. The whole thing reeks. If he has chosen Courtenay (and after the skinny dipping - which I don't care about if it is private but on national tv and with the other girls nearby? gross - it seems where this is headed) then they deserve each other. A match made in heaven.

FORT Fogey

You summed it up perfectly, Sweetpea. Rad? GMAB! What is he, a high school kid? Ben is the worst. lead. ever. That comment we heard from him in the previews ... how he has found the one woman he can't live without, or something to that effect, will be ludicrous if it applies to Courtney, so we'd better see some things heating up on a much deeper level with someone else for this not to be a total fiasco. The only thing he seems not to have been able to live without so far is skinny dipping in -- er, I mean, with -- Courtney, THE MODEL, who's "winning."
    sweetpea and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Ha ha But I think Ben's narration is legitimate -- I think this week was pivotal. It was the week he got what he wanted from "the model", he's now bored by the concept of dating a model and he wants to see what other choices are available to him. I don't see how Courtney can be F1 because I just don't think the producers would paint F1 in such a bad light. He is over her. Some of his PI's regarding Courtney already sound regretful. Basically, I think he's calling it pivotal because he pivoted from Courtney onto Casey.
    everyone thought there was no way Vienna could be Jake's F1 because she was being portrayed as so awful. Then it came out that she was really a terrible human being and the edit they gave her was the best they could because she was just so very evil.

I don't understand how Jake could do the whole skinny dipping thing knowing it would be aired. He has to know that if he chooses anyone but Courtney, there is no way they will stay together after she sees that

I think Courtney is F1. I think the skinny dipping was game, set, match. I don't care who the guy is, if you have serious feelings about another woman, you wouldn't do that - and especially not on national TV where you will have to explain to your F1 someday. Nope, if anyone but Courtney is F1 I will be so amazed - and even more so if they are still together one week after the ATFR airs.

About the skinny dipping - I wouldn't do it on national TV, no way. But I wouldn't go on this show in the first place. The women and men who go on this show have a different set of morals and values than I do. Their parents don't have to like it, but these are all grown adults, at least physically. There are plenty of things said and done on these shows that I would be embarrassed about. And in some ways, the fact that they were both willing to do this shows that they are compatible. And let's be honest - no one goes on this show looking for a relationship. They are looking for publicity. And they got it. Who is everybody talking about this season? Courtney. That's the way it goes nowadays - bad publicity is still publicity. We know who she is. That's all that matters.
    Midol, Babbred and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I think Kacie B. is so much prettier with straighter hair. The curls kind of make her look like a little girl.
    I SOO agree. This curly style is so outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Kelly's lips during Bachelor Theater...absolutely hilarious! She nailed it.
    She really did. I enjoyed Radcliffe's remarks, about all these women so in love in 3 weeks! LOL
    AZChristian likes this.

If anyone BUT Courtenay is the f1 at this point I will be shocked. Last night, with the full on nekkid frontal snogging? Yeah. No. Unless his f1 is the saintly forgiving (immature, needy, doormat) type, any sane woman would kick his sorry butt to the curb after seeing that. Ben is just gross, from his hair down to the 'little Ben' who is obviously got control right now. Stupid man. Poor choice for a lead. I didn't care for Brad all that much but at least the man had class while on the show and was respectful of the other women. Ben just strikes me as a mean-guy whose head (take your pick) has swelled beyond reason.

I didn't care for Emily's edit on Brad's show, but at this point I'm looking forward to her season for 1. the hot guys and 2. the great clothes and 3. hopefully a better season than this trainwreck. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if they brought back that douchebag from Ashley's season and gave him a 'guaranteed rose' to keep him in it and keep the drama. Ugh.

Why do I watch this show????
    jucamer, Babbred and AlwaysVeg like this.

Closed Thread