Closed Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Arielflies, thank you so much for the heads-up about the Live with Kelly video. Soooo funny.
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Fanny Mare I just watched this part of the show again, and Courtney is the one who starts off the topic. She says, "I like to spend as much time in my birthday suit as possible," and then Jennifer takes her cue and mentions skinny dipping. Courtney is just itching for everyone to know, probably hoping they will pull themselves out of the game.

What bothered me most watching it back tonight was Courtney's comment about Elyse. She's in Ben's room telling him she's going to help him unwind after a long day - but to the camera she says something to the effect that his eyes must be tired after having to look at Elyse all day. That's just not nice.
    I agree she really is just not a nice person from what we are seeing and hearing. The only way some people are able to feel better about themselves is to put others down. This seems to be Courtney's way of dealing with whatever insecurities she apparently has.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Geez, I guess I am suddenly not communicating clearly at all. I said there is a big difference between skinny dipping and having sex. It's not a matter of where they have sex. And we might have only seen black boxes covering their butts and her breasts, but the camera crew saw it all, and she didn't flinch at all about exposing herself like that and bouncing around. Must be because she's a MODEL. You all know she's a model, right? Oh yes, she told us that Ben probably never went skinny dipping with a MODEL before.

Oh, and yes, people can control behaviors ... their own. That's what being an adult is about.

You're communicating fine Veg....
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    You're communicating fine Veg....
    I told her the same thing , we just view things very differently

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, this answered my question about WHY any of the other women would stay after the skinny dipping episode. Because the other women didn't know about it.

I love skinny dipping, but it's tacky to do something like that on camera for national TV. So, now Ben's friends are all telling him "I SAW you on the Bachelor" <snicker>
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    So now, we're starting te rose ceremony. According to Ben "it is the most pivotal week since he's been the bach". Is that what the kid's are calling it these days?
    Ha ha But I think Ben's narration is legitimate -- I think this week was pivotal. It was the week he got what he wanted from "the model", he's now bored by the concept of dating a model and he wants to see what other choices are available to him. I don't see how Courtney can be F1 because I just don't think the producers would paint F1 in such a bad light. He is over her. Some of his PI's regarding Courtney already sound regretful. Basically, I think he's calling it pivotal because he pivoted from Courtney onto Casey.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I always pick the wrong F1. This time I'm rooting either for Kacie B. or Emily but it's early because Jamie hasn't ever been heard from on camera. Could she be a sleeper in this season? Is there a thread with screen caps? I don't see any in the index.
    Last edited by carolb57; 01-31-2012 at 11:13 PM.

FORT Fogey

Neither Jamie nor Casey S has been featured at all, but it looks like next week will be Casey's scandal, whatever that is. If Jamie winds up being F1 or even in the final 4, I'm going to be annoyed that they have shown no interaction between her and Ben so far ... or did I fall asleep during that part? I couldn't even figure out who she was at the last rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    ... Maybe they had sex in the ocean or on the beach, but we don't know if that's what Ben was referring to when he said he and Courtney had an "intimate moment." (Just took a moment, Ben? Another reason to dump you.) ...
    Thank you! This is the funniest thing I've seen all day!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I have a feeling Courtney's family isn't too shocked by anything they're seeing. Either because they've seen it all before (it's difficult to be that vapid and manipulative and keep it a secret from people who know you that well) or because they're in denial and think she got a bad edit -- like the parents of kids who have been convicted of crimes who still claim they're innocent.
    Ellen, RoxyKnox and Midol like this.

Closed Thread