Closed Thread
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I am sorry Ben is a tool plain and simple. He tries to play the part that he is nice and charming, but his true colors keep coming out. He has absolutely no self control at all, and is clearly easily played by a woman who gets his little guy stirred up. LIke stated above, he obviously has no control over his feelings about being questioned. He obviously has an opinion and that is the only one that matters period.

Yes, and Ben's conversationally challenged as well. He lacks any ability to feign interest and engage in light hearted back and forth, to spark the conversation a little, at least from what we've seen. So the conversations with all the girls seem leaden and dull and awkward to me.
    His personality is as Low Flow as his hair.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyKnox View Post
    My Easy Dump Theory theory: the Bachelors/ettes frequently choose people who will be easy to dump after the publicity dies down. And also that they deliberately send home people who are too clinging and needy (like Tenly on Jake's season-but there are numerous other examples) or someone whose affections appear to be genuinely engaged or on the road there.
    In fact, thinking about the Bachelors and Bachelorettes, there are very few exceptions to the Easy Dump Theory.
    Yes, I tend to agree But isnt that sad. I think if that were me,I would be scared to go on a show like this, given the editing and the scrutiny.I am not sure it helps or hinders the girls ( and the guys) when they leave the show

Here is a take on next week's exit of Casey S. according to "Star-Spin.com":

"If you feel bad for Casey after watching next week’s premiere, you may want to reconsider how you feel. According to very reliable sources, Casey S. has a boyfriend back home and tried to trick producers into thinking she was single and available.

As we mentioned earlier tonight, Bachelor producer Mike Fleiss tweeted a very important and telling message at the beginning of the season that read “every year someone tries to outsmart the Bachelor Producers.” A few seasons back, it was Rozlyn Pappas and everyone thought this season it would be Samantha (who was trying to get with a producer) but, in fact, it was Casey S.

Now it makes sense why we haven’t seen a lot of a girl who has made it pretty far this season."

Why do they do that? it just takes up a place where someone single could go. She isnt the first to try this, although, I don't have much faith in Fleiss.I can see him setting it all up
    Shoepie and Midol like this.

FORT Newbie

A good many people apply on the show for self promotion purposes. Either they have a business that the show brings visibility to (like the Prince, cant remember his name), or they want to break into entertainment, or for the local fame. Some of them are offered the opportunity to appear on related shows, like the Bachelor Pad or whatever it is. While I dont necessarily agree, some think that any publicity is good publicity; whatever Courtney's game is, she knows being the villain of the show is guaranteed to make her stand out.

One thing that's amusing is locations on this season. If the gals were hoping to see locations similar to those of Ashley's season...they're sorely disappointed. How did Ben describe the next city they were going to? and then the big dramatic pause, and I'm thinking "PARIS!!!" and he says...Panama City....lol.

FORT Regular

This is probably not the place to post this........but,
    I was wondering where Elyse's earrings she wore last night at the dinner part of their 1 on 1 date can be purchased? I thought they were beautiful.

One thing that's amusing is locations on this season. If the gals were hoping to see locations similar to those of Ashley's season...they're sorely disappointed. How did Ben describe the next city they were going to? and then the big dramatic pause, and I'm thinking "PARIS!!!" and he says...Panama City....lol.
    Maybe the cast and crew have been asked not to come back to all the cool locations they have been going to in the past few seasons.

A good many people apply on the show for self promotion purposes. Either they have a business that the show brings visibility to (like the Prince, cant remember his name), or they want to break into entertainment, or for the local fame. Some of them are offered the opportunity to appear on related shows, like the Bachelor Pad or whatever it is. While I dont necessarily agree, some think that any publicity is good publicity; whatever Courtney's game is, she knows being the villain of the show is guaranteed to make her stand out.

But they cast her as the villain.The girl from my city would not go along with them, or what they wanted her to say and do.She was then told you wont be on long then, and she wasn't.The city near me, the girl did go along with everything, her and her big boobs stayed. Shrugging , it all seems very staged to me.
    fireflyer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Motojohn View Post
    Here is a take on next week's exit of Casey S. according to "Star-Spin.com":

"If you feel bad for Casey after watching next week’s premiere, you may want to reconsider how you feel. According to very reliable sources, Casey S. has a boyfriend back home and tried to trick producers into thinking she was single and available....
    Isn't this the chick who's acting as Court's support network? If so, that explains things - birds of a feather and all.
    ButterflyFaery, jucamer and Midol like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think most do. I was just using that as a point of reference, whats the difference in skinny dipping or having it all( pardon the pun) laid out for you in some suite?
    Maybe I misunderstood your post, but there's a huge difference between skinny dipping (if that's all they did) and having sexual intercourse in the suite. Maybe they had sex in the ocean or on the beach, but we don't know if that's what Ben was referring to when he said he and Courtney had an "intimate moment." (Just took a moment, Ben? Another reason to dump you.) As far as the skinny dipping itself, usually I would not find it offensive if all done in a spirit of good fun PRIVATELY, or with someone with whom you're in a close relationship PRIVATELY, but Courtney was gleefully stripping (and didn't she try to insult Blakely by referring to her as a stripper earlier that same day?) off her undies in front of a camera crew on national TV, and for that matter, so was Ben. His mother must be delighted. Or maybe guys' mothers don't care.

Closed Thread