Closed Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Okay, it is so obvious to me that Ben is going to pick Courtney as his F1, and here is the reason why. I can't remember which woman he had this conversation with, but she asked him about his dating past, and he told her that he always "picked" or fell for the ones who could not love him back. Courtney is being shown as someone who is "in it to win it" and knows how to play Ben like a fiddle.

This must be the theme for Ben's season. Ben falls for "the model" - even though he says that he doesn't want a model or someone who wants the glitz and glamour of LA. But Ben is being bamboozled into thinking that all the other women are just jealous of the "model", and that Courtney is head over heals in love with him. He is unwilling to listen to anything negative about Courtney and gets pissed if anyone dares to question his judgement.

Flash forward to the previews. It appears that at least two more women want to warn Ben about Courtney, and we see Kasey B in a conversation with him - and are lead to believe that Nicky will do the same. Will those two also be warned to "tread lightly"? I am betting that the previews are misleading us about who Ben really confronts about not being honest with him.

Now, let's flash back to the ending of Ashley's season....where Ben is angry after getting down on one knee to propose to Ashley, only to be embarrassed when she says "no". He told her that things like THAT could only end badly and didn't want to hear anything she had to say. This has me wondering just how Ben is feeling right now as he sees how Courtney comes across as a master manipulator and shows a very mean side of herself to everyone but him. I am guessing that he isn't real happy watching himself get played for all the world to see.

And last but not least, in the previews Ben is saying that he has finally found the woman of his dreams. But will it turn out to be a nightmare instead?

FORT Fan

Man oh man... I needed a barf bucket for this episode. What really made me sick was watching him with the other women after the whole skinny dipping thing. I bet all those girls took a shower and rubbed their skin raw after seeing that and knowing that he touched/ kissed them after bumping uglies with Satan.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

I'm still hoping Ben can redeem himself and see Courtney for what she really is, not that I really care about a doofus who patronizes perfectly nice women while being totally manipulated by the nasty one who doesn't give a fig about him ... but because I don't want to believe that he is really that stupid! He's coming off much worse than Ashley did at the hands of Bentley. Whoever he picks in the end, I hope that by now (either from watching the episodes or having picked Courtney and seen her true nature that she is not capable of hiding long-term) he realizes how thoroughly he was played by someone who only wants to be seen as superior to other women (the undesirable NON-models) and is using him to achieve that. I think I will not be satisfied until this is all over and I see him admit on national TV that he was thoroughly played and acted the fool. I want to hear him say that flat out!
    RoxyKnox and Midol like this.

I bet Ben will get right on that! Ashley never said she was stupid regarding Bentley, the producers loved every second of her misery.If Ben is being played at least he's enjoying it, and not crying his eyes out
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 01-31-2012 at 12:39 PM.

FORT Fogey

I'm not saying he'll do that. I said I'd like to see him do that. There's a difference. Ashley eventually wised up (for the most part) and kicked Bentley to the curb. What are the chances of Ben doing likewise to Courtney any time soon, if at all?
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

He may surprise you and say it. Or,he might be like the rest of them and lie( alot).
    fireflyer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I'm not saying he'll do that. I said I'd like to see him do that. There's a difference. Ashley eventually wised up (for the most part) and kicked Bentley to the curb. What are the chances of Ben doing likewise to Courtney any time soon, if at all?

Ummm NIL! And what do you think Courtney's parents are thinking watching their skanky daughter on national TV?

RoxyKnox and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

If he says anything, he'll probably downplay it in a sentence or two ... "Yeah, she acted totally different with the other girls than she did with me." But I'd like to see a good interviewer like Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel really grill him: "WTH were you thinking? Oh, that's right, you weren't." I guess it gripes me that these guys come on the show and say all the right things about looking for love and someone who is genuine, loves family, blah blah blah ... and they go for the sexually aggressive one who manipulates them with so-called "feminine wiles." I've gotta hand it to Blakely last night. I didn't like her much before because she seemed to be all about flaunting sexuality, but she opened up and showed her vulnerable side, which made her much more real and likeable.
    fireflyer, M_shelll, ilja and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    What do they do in the fantasy suites( god how I hate that name) they sure dont play cards! they have sex, we all know it, do they all run of and shower themselves raw?? or do they wait to see who he or her selected. Its an entertainment show,Ben is the same as any of the chosen men for this show. played or not, they all sleep around, they all swap spit and they all have sex. How else do they know they are all compatible

FORT Fogey

I don't believe that they ALL have sex in the fantasy suites. Some have, I'm sure, but not all.

Closed Thread