Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

In the previews, they made it look like at least some of the women band together to talk to Ben about Courtney. I wonder if that actually happens. If it's true, he can't exactly blow it off, coming from more than just Emily. He pulls Courtney aside to talk about something which we are led to believe by the editing has to do with that, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Arrgggg. I get it already. The producers want people to hate Courtney. Surely they must have footage of other things to show? In fact, why in hell didn't they name Courtney as The Bachelor? It's her show, not Ben's. No one really gives a crap about him anymore, they wonder how manipulated/snowed he can be.
    Amen, amen, amen.

If she's an actress looking for work, this show isn't it and her audition sucks. lol She makes all the same dumb faces and does weird things with her mouth, over and over again. Most people hate watching themselves and seeing things that they've never noticed about themselves. Wonder how she feels seeing all those weird "tics"? How's that taste, Court?
    Maybe she could be the evil queen's sister on "Once Upon a Time". Then she wouldn't even have to change networks.

Jennifer should feel happy that she is outta there, out of the clutches of grimy Ben. She is way too normal for this show. Poor girl, she is one of those ugly criers, just like me. Haha. She is my fave this season. I hope she finds someone who is handsome, charming and has great f'n hair!!
    Again, amen. These poor girls are probably crying now--with joy and a few hallelujahs.
    ilja likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

ewwwww...... That was ugly. I can see the whole skinny dipping thing when it's a bunch of people out having a good time together at the beach, but there is no way in the world I would ever do that with a man I was interested in but not in a relationship with. And worse yet, she jumps in his arms and starts rubbing up against him. ewwww.

But to be honest, it's kind of sad, in a way. That's a moment they will never get back. It didn't build slowly to that electric, memorable and long-anticipated connection that couples look forward to and treasure. They threw that away -- Courtney for the sake of competition, and Ben because he's being a total mindless doofus around a woman who is totally playing him.

And did she really say, "I don't think he's ever gone skinny dipping with a model before??" Geez girlfriend, get over yourself. You get paid to stand in front of a camera wearing clothes. You're not God's gift to mankind.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

I know it's unfair because I really don't know Courtney well enough to feel this way, but every time I see Courtney the word skank comes immediately to mind.

ETA: Just read some earlier posts. Apparently I'm not alone.
    Last edited by Uncle David; 01-31-2012 at 01:05 AM.
    RoxyKnox, jucamer and Midol like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I think Kacie B. is so much prettier with straighter hair. The curls kind of make her look like a little girl.
    gochapgo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    In the previews, they made it look like at least some of the women band together to talk to Ben about Courtney. I wonder if that actually happens. If it's true, he can't exactly blow it off, coming from more than just Emily. He pulls Courtney aside to talk about something which we are led to believe by the editing has to do with that, but who knows?
    Well it was made to look like she skinny dipped in front of the other girls, and that was sure frowned upon.They( the show) decide what we see and how we see it.I dont mind her, I cannot stand Blakeley( talk about desperate) and why are they all crying so much?? why??
    I like Ben, he's cute. he tells it like it is( pay attention Emily) and they say they want total honesty, when in reality they want total BS. Elyse was so boring, I bet he made them jump off that yacht so he wouldnt have to hear her talk.LOL

I still like Linzie..not sure who Jamie is, I think thats her name. I cant believe I still dont know these girls. Perhaps if the cameras could stay off Courtney, but they cant seem to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    What happens to Casey S next week. :
    See Chris' almost answer in his blog for episode 5 (this week) now posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Did anyone else notice TPTB's little boo boo during the baseball game? Ben said it was only supposed to last 2 innings, but it was tied and kept getting tied had to go to deeper into extras.

Only not. Scoreboard clearly said it was tied 6-6 when the Blue team scored 1 run in the bottom of the 3rd, making it 7-6. Yeah.

As for Courtney-- there are no words for how trashy and hateful and vapid she is. There are also no words for how stupid and disrespectful Ben is. When he told Emily "tread lightly and be careful", she should have walked out/told the producers right then that she wanted out. She shouldn't have pushed the issue again when he clearly didn't want to listen, but he was rude and patronizing. No woman should put up with a man speaking to her that way!
    RoxyKnox, Coco46, jucamer and 3 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I am sorry Ben is a tool plain and simple. He tries to play the part that he is nice and charming, but his true colors keep coming out. He has absolutely no self control at all, and is clearly easily played by a woman who gets his little guy stirred up. LIke stated above, he obviously has no control over his feelings about being questioned. He obviously has an opinion and that is the only one that matters period. Jennifer is the luckiest girl for getting the boot. I hope she finds someone worthy of her, and after she sees last night's episode realizes she dodged a huge bullet.

Kacie B. is way too good for Ben even in her immature age stage she is in. If he does pick her as the final one, I cannot see how she could ever get over the skinny dipping. I think Ben literally ruined it for himself last night. It is one thing to think something happens in the fantasy suites, but it was so obvious last night that I would be sickened to even be with him.

I do not see anything lasting with this guy, he really is not coming off well to me in this season.

If Courtney is his F1, I hope at the final rose ceremony she lets him know how much she has played him and that she was just in it to win over the other girls. And laughs at him for falling for her. now THAT could be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever.
    Ellen, fireflyer, RoxyKnox and 5 others like this.

Closed Thread