Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the only person that has Ben on a leash is Courtney..lol I almost feel sorry for her..the girl is desperate for attention and I am afraid she is getting it now big time but its not the type of attention she is looking for
    Believe it or not, I actually feel sorry for Courtney. Yes, she irritates the heck out of me. But she also reminds me of Scrooge--a twisted person who thinks that worldly things like men and fame will make her happy. That's why I'm also disappointed in the other ladies for not rising above her crud.

Joan Rivers said it best. "The best revenge is success." That doesn't always mean winning the prize; sometimes, it means having a happy, healthy relationship with your partner, your friends, and your children, and just generally leading a good life. I wish one of the girls would throw that back at Courtney. "Yeah, you may get the guy on this show (have fun!), but I'll be happy." Bet that would really get her knickers in a twist, since there's nothing bitter people hate more than people who are at peace.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Assuming that Courtney is watching this (what participant wouldn't), I hope she sees how stupid and ridiculous she looks quoting Charlie Sheen. "Winning", "Winning" .... really?
    When it comes to Courtney I think Ben heard the word "model" and little Ben took over after that. I doubt Ben has ever had an opportunity to date a model and probably never would if it wasn't for this show. In my opinion he's not quite at that level since most models are all about looks.
    Pandora2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Assuming that Courtney is watching this (what participant wouldn't), I hope she sees how stupid and ridiculous she looks quoting Charlie Sheen. "Winning", "Winning" .... really?
    When it comes to Courtney I think Ben heard the word "model" and little Ben took over after that. I doubt Ben has ever had an opportunity to date a model and probably never would if it wasn't for this show. In my opinion he's not quite at that level since most models are all about looks.
    And/or money. I wonder if she thinks he's rich. Actually, I don't think she wants to marry him. She just wants to win because she thinks that makes her better than everyone else. Plus, she probably thinks being on this show is going to further her career.
    Coco46, Midol, Pandora2 and 1 others like this.

Closed Thread