Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

The preview makes it look like it's done in-front of the other girls but I don't think that's going to be the case. Still I can't imagine anybody finding out about that and staying.. I mean really do you have any self respect? And I also can't imagine Courtney not rubbing their noses in it.

IDK if anyone else saw the Ellen show..but lol she just laid it out there for Ben..hee hee told him that Courtney played him like a fiddle hee hee that was too funny...and even though I still believe Courtney is his F1 I really think its over..now will they put on the show for the after show IDK..but Ellen offered to find him a nice girl since he let little Ben rule his world and got played
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I'll have to google Clay Walker, superstar that he is.
    If you don't know country music, you won't know him, but he's had a very long career. He started around 1994. He has had 11 number 1 hits. He was diagnosed with MS a few years back and he now does a lot of work to help with the MS charities. His foundation is called Chords of Hope and it's dedicated totally to MS research.

The 2 songs he sang tonight were "She Won't Be Lonely Long" and "Like We Never Said Goodbye."

Clay isn't the superstar he was in the 90's, but he did slack off a lot after the MS diagnosis to get a handle on his health. He's a genuinely nice guy, and he was really excited about his Bachelor performance.
    ilja likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Just not convinced Courtney is F1 - think she is probably F2. Depending on how their relationships play out, I'd say Kacie B., Lindzie or Nickie is F1. With regard to Courtney, I think its more ego than "Little Ben" keeping her around. Just think Ben thinks he's big stuff having a model interested in him. Think "Little Ben" may be keeping Blakely around! Actually Blakely is growing on me. I agree with everyone that there is no way any self-respecting woman would continue a relationship with a man who goes skinny-dipping with another woman in these circumstances. Heck, we aren't even to the final 6! Actually, I don't think any self-respecting woman would go skinny dipping with a man who's dating 10 other women!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Let me ask you all something. I know we don't see EVERYTHING, but I never saw Ben and Monica interact enough for her to have such strong feelings to make her cry like that. They all cry - I don't get it.
    One previous contestant said that they drive them around until they cry when they do limo interviews. I'm wondering if they talk about stabbing puppies in the eye or something to make it happen. Or else they make the girl feel like she's nothing which is bound to set off tears. I'm also sure some cry just because they were rejected period.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fan

Courtney reminds me of the Penelope character from Saturday Night Live. Has anyone seen those segments? Penelope is constantly trying to "one-up" what other characters are saying or doing. At the end, when
    Ben was saying they were going to Vieques/Puerto Rico, she chimed in -- I just went two months ago. When the ladies were raising their glasses high in a toast, she said, "I can raise my glass higher
    than everyone else," etc. This show, like so many others, loves to have a villain whom people will be talking about around the proverbial water cooler.

The future skinny dipping is tacky, but just seems to fit in with the overall theme of making out with so many different women, and doing who knows what behind closed doors when it gets down
    to the final 3 or 4 women. I think it was in People magazine where he said he is very comfortable with his body & didn't mind his butt being shown on TV.
    Ellen and Moontat like this.

FORT Regular

Thinking about the ending of this show in the most utopian way possible I see one of two things happening. 1 - he picked Courtney, saw the way he was played (all the way to the smirk while he scampered to get the rose on the group date) and broke up with her (after all, what man is going to stay with someone who played them so royally. OR 2 - he picked anyone but Courtney and she broke up with Ben after seeing the previews/or the actual skinny dipping segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Yes, that is her new gig now that Extreme Home Makeover is done. Too bad you can't see her...She is as cute as always, very natural and a big improvement on the woman who hosted it previously.
    That's awesome, thanks for sharing. She's so energetic and positive. Anyone know if Reid is still dating the former Miss USA? I know this thread isn't for them (is theirs open?) but if Jill and Reid got back together that would be fun!
    What's NOT fun is watching Courtney's mouth/expressions! Several including CH have brought up Michelle Money when talking about how Courtney is hated now, but maybe afterwards we'll see the sweet side of her. Well, I really wonder ... Michelle was funny - I could see humor in her comments - which were mostly made to the camera and not the the girl's faces. She was aggressive w/Brad, but Courtney's manipulations are different and I don't think that's editing. Her personality has shown through. If she ever redeems herself somehow I will take my words back, but right now I think she's got a horrid personality. And she's not that pretty. It's so discouraging to see Ben falling for her act - he's that dumb? I had hoped for a smarter Ben....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    - he's that dumb? ....
    yes, navybelle, yes he is....
    I didn't like how his demeanor changed when Emily brought up her dislike of Courtney..... very thinly veiled anger.... I think he has an ugly temper when things don't go his way.....

not a Ben fan.
    Babbred and AlwaysVeg like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    yes, navybelle, yes he is....
    I didn't like how his demeanor changed when Emily brought up her dislike of Courtney..... very thinly veiled anger.... I think he has an ugly temper when things don't go his way.....

not a Ben fan.
    I've never been a Ben fan. He is not good looking at all IMO. Was sorry he was picked to be the Bachelor. I like him even less after watching the show this time. It is just that ,,,"a show", That is the only reason so many of those very attractive girls are fawning over him as they are. They could do better elsewhere.

Closed Thread