Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    His mind is already made up about Courtney so it probably doesn't matter what anyone else says about her. She would have to drop a boulder on his head from a bridge for him to see that she's not the sweet eyelash-batting baby-talker she pretends to be. You would think he might have started to put 2+2 together already, what with her thinly disguised threat at the RC where Shawntel showed up, her insecure whining to get the rose on the group date, and now this warning from Emily, but nooooo, she's a MODEL! I don't know who's the bigger fool ... Ben for believing she really wants him, or the rest of the girls for sticking around after the public skinny-dipping makeout session.
    Perhaps his eyes will open a little after L'il Miss Buzzkill had to inform everyone that she had been to the resort/beach in Puerto Rico two months ago. Ben recovered quickly and said she'd be going there again. Hers was a child- like, impulsive reaction to that news. Does she not have a filter?

BTW, I think she has a mouth like a rabbit. There's some weird overbite that isn't at all attractive.

Emily should also work on her mouth scrunching movements when she's nervous.
    Ellen and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Newbie

Correct me if I am wrong, but on the inital preview of the bachelor, it showed someone getting into the helicopter with a long black cape coat saying that she didn't have the same feeling for ben that she had in the morning.

All I agree that all the girls that are left after seeing the skinny dipping episode, should confront ben to tell him to send them home. If he asks why, the skinny dipping with courtney was in bad taste, and it was disrespecting the other girls. Who knows if they did they perhaps he would send Courtney home. JMO

This morning on "Kelly Without Regis," Chris did make some funny remarks about The Model© -- one of which was something like it's smart to not trust a woman who quotes Charlie Sheen to excess. (Then he backpedaled and said something comparing her with Michelle Money, who is now "one of the most beloved of The Bachelor family" or some such nonsense.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

well...after thinking about it...IMO he picks Courtney as his F1 been saying that for two weeks now....but also IMO a relationship built on nothing but manipulation and the use of her body is doomed for failure...Courtney wants the win no more no less and as we have seen from the previews for next week will go to any lengths to get it but you almost have to feel sorry for a girl that thinks she has to do this and that this is the only way to "catch" a man...she may be a model but the girl has some serious self esteem issues JMO
    ko_vixen likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Didn't she say that she has had lot's of boyfriends? Make you wonder how she got them...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ib4racn View Post
    Didn't she say that she has had lot's of boyfriends? Make you wonder how she got them...lol
    well she is showing us every week how she got them the problem is that she couldn't keep them...even if the penis does this picking which in this case IMO is exactly what is happening sooner or later there has to be something else to build on...something deeper and she just doesn't possess that IMO and thats why she can't keep a relationship and I don't see anything different with Ben at this point after reading his blogs I am really beginning to question as to whether or not he is even still with her

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well...after thinking about it...IMO he picks Courtney as his F1 been saying that for two weeks now....but also IMO a relationship built on nothing but manipulation and the use of her body is doomed for failure...Courtney wants the win no more no less and as we have seen from the previews for next week will go to any lengths to get it but you almost have to feel sorry for a girl that thinks she has to do this and that this is the only way to "catch" a man...she may be a model but the girl has some serious self esteem issues JMO
    Why do you believe he will pick Courtney? From what I've seen thus far, it doesn't appear to be the case. Just because they went skinny dipping together, doesn't seal the deal. I don't believe Ben is that needy or dense.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Why do you believe he will pick Courtney? From what I've seen thus far, it doesn't appear to be the case. Just because they went skinny dipping together, doesn't seal the deal. I don't believe Ben is that needy or dense.
    its not one thing..its just a lot of little things i am picking up in the edit..like the way he panicked last night on the group date and rushed to get her that rose and the way he practially threatened Emily when she said something about Courtney...sometimes Fleiss makes it hard to figure out but IMO not this season....his penis did the picking on his first one on one date with Courtney and she has him wrapped around her little finger now but I really think once he gets the sex with her out of his system the relationship will be over cause theres nothing else there to build on but attraction and him being stupid enough to let Little Ben make his decisions..just like any other man..lol

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I only think that because his behavior around her seems totally irrational; rushing to get the group date rose (when I think he intended to give it to Kacie B.) because she was starting to feel insecure was just nuts.

He was in such a panic that she might be losing interest; it wasn't like he stopped to think, "this girl needs to buck up and realize that if we have a future, it might be a little rough getting there, and I want to be with someone who is willing to stick it out and not run at the first bump in the road..." He seemed pretty desperate to keep her around.

Plus I've never heard him talk about Courtney with any substance -- things he likes about her that match up with what he's looking for in a partner. So it's like he's just gotten sucked into her game. (To be fair, he may have done that during one of the times I left the room... at least tried to justify something other than physical attraction, which seems to be all they have together.)

I think he has genuine feelings for Kacie B., although I think she's too young and naive to mate for life just yet. I like Lindzi a lot, and am still pulling for her. She seems very genuine and I think she's very pretty. Although she could do a little something with her hair...
    Babbred likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am sorry the whole preview about the skinny dipping skeeves me out. There is no way that any self respecting woman would witness that and continue. It is bad enough will all the make out sessions to witness, but bumping uglies right in front of a group of others like that shows just how immature and shallow Ben is. He clearly has his hormones in overdrive for Courtney, and he is going to lose a real chance at love with a much better candidate if he does not get himself in check.

Closed Thread