Closed Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

And Samantha wasn't wearing her pageant sash when she exited. We also did not get to hear from her as she was driven away. After reading Chris' Blog (now posted) where he doesn't mention her, I'm siding with those who think her exit was engineered by production so they wouldn't have another scandal involving a production member and a contestant.

Courtney is becoming delicious to me...I mean really the girl knows how to land men - so funny that she landed the only fish and earlier had compared landing a fish to landing a man. Anyway - she is a hoot for all her passive aggressive behavior and poor Emily is a fish out of water in comparison. Sorry - had to carry that analogy just a bit farther.

I agree that Kacie B is beginning to sound like Chantal, but he did take her to his room for a quiet reassurance talk. The thing is that he would have given her the group date rose but felt Courtney needed reassurance then and there. Courtney played that whole scene so well. Glancing at him under her eyelids...looking away in a shy manner...brushing her eyes directly toward his. Oh, so subtle. The only truly annoying thing in her almost perfect performance is the way she constantly stokes her hair curls. I guess all actresses have personal quirks that need to be trained out of them.

Hearing that Ben learned of a buddy's death two days before shooting started kind of puts a different spin on what seems to be a bland approach at times. At this point they are only about 2 1/2 weeks into filming and he must still be hurting. He's liking the girls with the laid back attitudes - those that don't push him too hard and he's keeping the brunettes around. Remember his clip at the start of Ashley's season when he said he was having bad luck with blondes and wanted to see if it got any better with brunettes? Will that come back to haunt him?

Interesting show this season for the personalities.
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

and he's keeping the brunettes around.......

There isn't a natural blonde there-)))
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

I do not understand how any of these girls could even stay after witnessing the skinny dipping next week. Any man who did that with any other woman in front of me would be done if I had any interest in him at all.

I do not understand why the show cannot just let the man or woman get rid of a person as soon as they feel nothing. Even if they get down to two right away at least we could see real romance and possible some more real connections. There are so many producer picks and just random useless extras standing around.

I like Jennifer and Lindzi the best so far. I think that either would suit him. Kacie B is cute and might work, but she just seems more young and immature compared to were he is at.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm not a regular viewer of the show, but I did tune in last night. Sorry - no more for me. I can't imagine watching a man I'm interested in taking a bunch of other women one-by-one to a secluded place to soulfully kiss and assure each one that they're special and he feels a connection. Nope. Not my cup of tea.

See you all on the Survivor and Amazing Race boards.
    jucamer likes this.

Ben's Blog for the episode is now posted.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Just watching the ep back on DVR. I'm at the point where Ben gives Courtney the group-date rose.
    Dang, either he's really stupid, or the producers have him on a tight, scripted leash.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Oh my GOSH! I didn't know where to post this, but they are taking applications now for The Bachelor CANADA!!! I saw the ad last night during the show.
    I'm excited, this will be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Just watching the ep back on DVR. I'm at the point where Ben gives Courtney the group-date rose.
    Dang, either he's really stupid, or the producers have him on a tight, scripted leash.
    the only person that has Ben on a leash is Courtney..lol I almost feel sorry for her..the girl is desperate for attention and I am afraid she is getting it now big time but its not the type of attention she is looking for
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Those ads didn't play in the U.S. I have a feeling U.S. viewers will be blocked from watching the show which is a shame.

Off Topic but I'm upset that HGTV Canada has filmed a handyman show (with Jillian Harris as host) and that is not available on HGTV U.S. Perhaps as with the Ukraine Bachelor, etc., You Tube will be the viewing refuge for those of us in the states.

There's no question as to which head he thinks with.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread