Closed Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/23 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Yeah, I probably would be in the corner crying, too. The only way I could survive this Bachelor competition it is to tell myself I don't know the dude, he can't hurt me, and he doesn't have the right to touch me. He needs to earn me.

Maybe if I kept saying that over and over, the process wouldn't bring me down, and I could go home happy whether I "got" the man or not.

I admit, I was puzzled tonight by the tears from the girl who was hitting on Blakely. I'm not even sure they were tears for losing Ben.
    J.D. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yes very disappointed with Emily after the previews. And if I were one of the remaining women and saw Ben & Courntey skinny dippimg that would be the end. Others have left without them suing - I would be gone. If there was no way out - I would make Ben send me home I would be so sickened
    ! Wouldn't a mutiny be FUNNY?!?!? Now that is something that has never been done before... 5 or 6 self-respecting women just banding up and eliminating themselves at the same time. Leaving the bachelor with all the mindless worshipful leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Oh God I don't think I could stand it
    Oh I could...over and over and over!
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

I would LOVE to see that! Let the women with real guts and self-respect all confront him together and tell him they find his and Courtney's behavior despicable, disrespectful, and insulting, and they are not standing for it. Adios, farewell and lots of luck! He can be left with Courtney and Courtney's friend, F1 and F2.
    Coco46, Midol and Babbred like this.

Blakely is the one who reminds me of Trish. I think she kind of looks like her, too.

Clay Walker...he was a huge country star in the 90's. I haven't heard much from him for a long while, but I don't listen to country anymore, either. I know he was diagnosed with MS at the height of his career.

Courtney...I've finally decided...I can't stand her. She's so dumb and I hate the slow way she speaks. I wish Emily would rip her hair out. All of it.

And I'm sorry...Ben and Courtney are butt naked in the water, hugging...you know their uglies are touching. No way would I allow him to touch me after that. These girls say they want to find love...none of them said they wanted to find the 'clap'. Gross.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 01-24-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Oh Kacie B.... you seem so sweet. But to say, "sometimes you have to wait years for love like this..." Really? First, you're 24. You have no idea. And second, it isn't "love" sweetie. It's infatuation. Sorry to break it to you but love takes time.

And I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB had something to do with Courtney catching that fish. For whatever reason, they are intensely invested in our hating her this season. Not sure why; I would think that rooting for the right one would be a bigger draw than hating on someone who is blatantly unpleasant every time she opens her mouth. Apparently I'm wrong though, because they are clearly creating an evil presence. Even the music is foreboding when she appears.

I've started muting the TV every time I see Courtney speak and leaving the room at times, so it certainly isn't drawing me in.
    Cootie, Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Kacie B is starting to remind me of Chantel. Weepy, unsure, and very emotional.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Ummm, hey girls, you don't HAVE to be friends - you're not there to make friends.
    I don't know, I think that if a woman is incapable of at least getting along with a bunch of other people, that should be a big red flag. They don't have to be BFF's, but they don't have to make a bunch of enemies either.
    JavaJo, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well thanks to Ben & Courtney, I did other stuff instead of watching. Can't stand to watch/hear either of them.

From the little that I did see, Jennifer is just adorable. She seems like a great girl and will probably have no problem finding an awesome guy to date.

Samantha. Haha. Only memorable thing about her is that she kinda sorta looks like a toned down Lady Gaga.

Elyse and Jamie. Who are these people? Why are they there?

I really wish the writers would come up with different story lines. It's the EXACT same every damn season with different people. The girl who just has to let the Bachelor know who is a being a real bitch around them but not him. Blah, blah, blah.

I can't wait until the Voice starts. That will be more enjoyable to watch on Monday nights.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

There's a woman named Jamie?? ITA JunkieGirl -- sometimes it seems like they just got dropped on the set out of nowhere!

Closed Thread