Closed Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He looked genuinely surprised to see her there, and then with the little conversation we heard between them, he still seemed surprised. I am just not convinced he is that good an actor.
    No.I dont think he knew she was coming at all. I think she spoke to him, and then the directors called her, or her them and asked if she could show up. Knowing how long these parties are now, the girls are wrecks, very tired and crying

I did LOL. They have the same lines as the last lot!! I remember someone talking about Michelle the way they are of Courtney now. A couple of them are so immature. I like Ben, he's chill, he's funny.I hope he finds some happy

maybe he didn't know but I just noticed he kept looking away and down when she appeared so it was like we couldn't really see his reaction....but the producers knew and I bet they talked to Ben about her and their contact at some point..its the only reason the Fleissmonster would do this...and I still feel like that final rose was for her but after Courtney made her remark he behaved liked a good doggie..lol sorry can't help it but she has him whipped and has the leash around his you know what and it controlling him with it

on the other hand the way these girls behaved when Shawntel showed up..OMG are you serious none of you could have spent more than a couple of hours with this guy ....are you that desperate..where have I seen this kind of behavior before..oh yea I know my 14 year old middle school daughter thats what these girls reminded me of tonight junior high mean girls...

and boy ohhhhhh boy Courtney is laying it on thick...I am gonna need to borrow some really high boots from someone before the season is over if she keeps this up because the you know what is getting really deep already I mean she is ready to bear his children after one freaking date..again...mmmm where have I seen this behavior..oh yeaaaa with middle schoolers whose hormones are kicking in and they are not fully grown even though their bodies are changing so are their minds so at least they have some excuse but by the time they reach the age of these ladies I would think they would know how to control themselves better

okay that confirms it for me I just saw the look on Shawntel's face when he said he wasn't going to give out the final rose..that rose was supposed to be for her and even when Chris looked at him..it was like WTF are you doing..are you sure this is what you want??? Shawntel was supposed to get a rose...she said I was supposed to get a rose tonight..mmmmm....and she thinks he didn't man up...he chickened out...it was set up I really believe that for sure the producers knew about Shawntel and I know they talked to him about her..but Courtney laid down the law and he chickened out..lol

as for my comments earlier on the F4...I am gonna stick by Courtney being F1 but after tonights show IMO Kacie B and Lindzi will be part of the F4 still don't know who the 4th is and I am not sure how the other 3 will go home

anyone have any opinions on who might be the other in the F4..just curious
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 01-17-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

This was the BEST episode of this show, ever! There was the adrenalin date with a sweet girl, a bikini group date that entertained a neighborhood, an "uncertain" parting of the ways, a new girl chosen to dance in city hall - the rotunda where marriages have been performed, a Speakeasy, a cocktail party where everyone toasted to a drama free night, an intruder out to steal Ben's heart and, for once, Chris' famous line of MOST. DRAMATIC. ROSE. CEREMONY. EVER actually happened.

I totally wished he had dumped the black haired personal trainer tonight - wow, she has some hate in her soul. Then there was the queen condescending to accept a rose from her consort if he chopped off the new girl's head...wait, she already threatened to chop off sweet Emily's head - so I guess heads should roll. Good Stuff!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-17-2012 at 01:59 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've posted Chris Harrison's latest blog in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have to say, that this was one of the most shocking episodes to me...I can't believe how catty the girls were to Shawntel (but they were probably soooo drunk by this point), I can't believe how obviously crazy drunk the girls were, I can't believe he left the girl that just passed out in a hallway by herself (even though she is a hag as well....the thigh comment blew me away!). I shouldn't be suprised by all of this, but I was....but for some reson, I will watch all the way to the end. And this attitude that Courtney has, it is not bad editing, she is just a complete B*%CH.
    ButterflyFaery, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I agree. When he pulled Courtney aside to the secret room, all I could think about was when Jake took Vienna to his room to watch the sunset (or wherever they went). I hate that I'm watching Jake's season all over again -
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who felt this way! It is Jake's season all over again, and it's horrible to watch! It was bad enough the first time (although at least Jake was unintentionally entertaining). I didn't need to see yet another less than swift, shortpint Bachelor make the same stupid choice 2 years later.

I know jack squat about this season other than what they have aired on TV, but I suspected from night 1 she would make at least F5, and then last week, I figured she is F1. Absolutely positive of it now. You can almost see where the whole thing is edited similarly too. IMO Kacee (sp?) B. is the equivalent of Tenley; Emily is Ali (granted, a much smarter Ali). I don't know who else might be in the F4, though. Probably Lindzi. I don't know if their editors are getting lazy or what. I figured J.P. was Ashley's F1 early on in her season too, and I didn't know spoilers then either, aside from for the 2nd episode. I know no spoilers this season, and it's even more painfully obvious this time. I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong.

I was also thinking he was going to give Shawntell a rose, until Courtney acted like the jackass she clearly is. When he caved, that told me all I needed to know. Funny thing is-- Did Vienna ever act like a brat in front of Jake? Unless my memory is failing me, I'm thinking no. In which case, at least she was clever enough to keep her stupidity to herself... Outsmarted by Vienna is a sad state of affairs.

Another wasted season. I know editing can do a number on people, but no editing could make this girl so rude, mean, and vapid. Shame.

FORT Fogey

I got a different impression from the last rose. I think the producers manipulated it with Ben to make it amp up his nice guy personna. I think he had no intentions of keeping Shawntel at all. He looked like someone would look if a one night stand showed up months later demanding a chance with you. He did not look interested at all to me.

I do not see him interested in Courtney. I many be naive, but he looks like a school nerd that is getting attention from the prom queen with her. He looks like he just wants to do have his way with her, but I hope he is smart enough to know she is not long term.

Lindzi and he just do not click for me. I think Kacie B is the best choice for him with Jennifer a close second. I am going to give him credit that he will pick long term over looks in the end, but only time will tell.

I have posted Ben's Blog in his thread - his take after viewing the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who felt this way! It is Jake's season all over again, and it's horrible to watch! It was bad enough the first time (although at least Jake was unintentionally entertaining). I didn't need to see yet another less than swift, shortpint Bachelor make the same stupid choice 2 years later.

Another wasted season. I know editing can do a number on people, but no editing could make this girl so rude, mean, and vapid. Shame.
    I agree with you and CSW. Though I was waiting to see his chemistry with Lindzi before 100% committing to Courtney as the F1, now I'm not sure that any other girl has a chance. The private time with her in the Marilyn Monroe room sealed the deal in addition to Ben seemingly bending to her decree at the rose ceremony. No way that Ben was giving Shawntel a rose, esp. if they'd talked before the show and he still proceeded ahead.

I want to believe that Ben is more respectful of women than this show's producers are. I see that he and his sister have a really strong bond, which often indicates the way a guy will treat a woman. I want to believe that he can't believe his luck, overwhelmed by the chance to make out with everyone in sight. After last night's show, though, I think that Ben takes whatever a woman wants to give out to him. He'll make out with her under the presumption that he owes her nothing and equally that she shouldn't have any expectations. The only one whose concerns he'll entertain is the one for whom he reciprocates the feeling (Courtney and maybe Kacie).

The only way that this season would turn around would be for him to open his eyes to Courtney, but I don't see that happening. If she doesn't end their relationship (if she's the F1), he won't. I'm pretty sure he'll keep adjusting to her as long as she pays attention to him. Did anyone notice the ways that she kept turning away from him on the roof?

Ah well, he got his "great story" to tell people. He really has minimal chemistry with most of the girls.

I don't mind Courtney, I don't get all the hate directed at her( sorry).It was funny they mentioned JFK, she sounds a lot like Jackie to me .I would have left as well if the funeral director had gotten a rose, good for her! I don't like her laugh though, it sounds more like a cackle, but there's something about her I really like. I am not crazy about Kacie B.I don't hate her as I don't know her.But she she seems very needy, same can be said for Lindzi. They should both eat something, they are way too thin. I like Ben's relationship with his sister He never said Courtney was low maintenance, he said she was a lot like his sister, she was witty or her wit( again we never see that) . I don't think he's like Jake at all, Jake the fake was just that, he wanted more TV jobs. He loved himself.I think Ben is pretty real. He has to say the standard lines, but I am betting there were more out takes and laughter on this season than any other

I keep hearing the girls say you are so funny, you don't know how funny you are. They mean it, so why don't we see that? ahh yes, this is all so serious I hate the editing on this show, hate it.

Jacklyn was all weepy, why? no one and one, no indication from Ben she was in the running for the F4. Glad she has gone, and Erica, so much drama , the only time I saw water in every one's hand was when she passed out .I don't think the odd one that showed up was going to get a rose. He would have dated her if he liked her. I quite liked her on Brads season, until she had him lay down on that table. She doesn't make a good femme fatale

I am enjoying this season, after the bachelorette that I hardly watched, I am glad Ben is the bachelor, even though I am in the minority
    inthegarden likes this.

Closed Thread