Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I agree. When he pulled Courtney aside to the secret room, all I could think about was when Jake took Vienna to his room to watch the sunset (or wherever they went). I hate that I'm watching Jake's season all over again -
    Not to mention that JFK took Marilyn Monroe in that room/bookcase/door. Totally creepy, while I can't say Courtney would be my last pick for him, she scores higher than Jenna, I don't hink she is all that attractive nor do I even like her interactions with him. Kacie B or Lindzi have my vote so far, but we will see.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 01-17-2012 at 01:05 AM.
    Cootie and jucamer like this.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    Not to mention that JFK took Marilyn Monroe in that room/bookcase/door. Totally creepy, while I can't say Courtney would be my last pick for him, she scores higher than Jenna, I don't hink she is all that attractive nor do I even like her interactions with him. Kacie B or Lindzi have my vote so far, but we will see.
    I like both Kacie B or Lindzi...I think Lindzi will be in the F4 but still haven't figured out who the other 2 will be yet..Kacie B maybe one of them but just not quite sure maybe I will have more of an idea after I actually watch tonights show but after seeing what Courtney told him and now hearing about the secret room he took her too....sheeeeeeesh when will most men ever learn...don't let whats between your legs rule your life
    Cootie and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I like both Kacie B or Lindzi...I think Lindzi will be in the F4 but still haven't figured out who the other 2 will be yet..Kacie B maybe one of them but just not quite sure maybe I will have more of an idea after I actually watch tonights show but after seeing what Courtney told him and now hearing about the secret room he took her too....sheeeeeeesh when will most men ever learn...don't let whats between your legs rule your life
    I would change that to "ruin"!!!
    ButterflyFaery likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Worst Bachelor show ever!!! Bet any money, Shawntel coming in so mysteriously was staged. The whole thing seemed pointless. I'm glad Betty White's birthday show was on, to switch to for the most part. I like Kacie, Jennifer, Lyndsie and a couple other saner gals. Not sure Ben even deserves them.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Yeesh! I'm so sorry that I watched this instead of watching Betty White's birthday show. I did switch back and forth but for once I should have stuck with NBC.

I think that Kacie is very sweet and so is Jennifer. They seem so normal in this sea of crayzee. Lindzie I couldn't get over her messy hair. Let him see your eyes, don't hide behind the hair. Ugh.

Not sure why Nicki got a rose, she seemed kinda normal last week. This week, she pulled a Jenna.

I like Shawntel, she seems like a great person. Good on her for going after what she wants, but really? Ben inspired you to humiliate yourself on national TV? Ah well, such is life.

There is something wrong with Courtney. Again with all the facial tics going on, the eye avoidance when talking to Ben. Weird. Nevermind the full on assault to win Ben over, something is just off with her. For someone who wants to be famous she just doesn't do well on TV. It's no wonder why she hasn't done as well as other models. Something is wrong with her and it isn't this situation, the editing or the other women.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I like Shawntel, she seems like a great person. Good on her for going after what she wants, but really? Ben inspired you to humiliate yourself on national TV? Ah well, such is life.
    She seemed fairly normal during Brad's season, but didn't she ask him to lie down on the cadaver table, which skeeved him out? Plus, she seemed all-out BSC to me on this episode, saying she wants to spend the rest of her life with Ben! And she knows that how ... from watching him on the B'ette and talking to him on the phone a few times?
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

well I am finally watching just got to the part where Brittany gets the gift and the one on one date invite...but since from reading I already know she leaves can't say I blame her she's the smart one for sure...as for Shawntel I'll bet she was supposed to get that final rose..just a gut feeling on my part but I flipped from Alcatraz just as Courtney got the first rose and heard her speech..well IDK if I would call it a speech as much as it was a threat or an ultimatium its either her or me make your choice is the vibe I got from that I think that if the girl hadn't fainted Shawntel would have gotten that rose but when she did faint and Courtney shot daggers out of her eyes and sharpley said its all "her" fault meaning Shawntel thats where I fell she was telling Ben no way you better not and like a good doggie already trained and following his penis he got the message loud and clear so the final rose went untouched...Shawntel is just too smart not to show up like that and leave it to chance...I just can't buy that no matter how much the Fleissmonster and his minions try to sell it
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Why would Shawntel just show up like that and be so confident that Ben liked her enough to welcome her and give her a rose? If he was so crazy about her when they spoke on the phone, why does she think he went on the Bachelor to find another woman?
    Babbred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Why would Shawntel just show up like that and be so confident that Ben liked her enough to welcome her and give her a rose? If he was so crazy about her when they spoke on the phone, why does she think he went on the Bachelor to find another woman?
    I'm telling ya I am almost positive that the Fleissmonster promised her a rose thats why there was one left...and for those that have watched this show since the beginning way back when that was not a surprise yea maybe it was to the other girls but the producers and Shawntel and Ben probably knew exactly what was going on..like I said Ben doesn't cover his eyes well he's pretty easy to read and IMO Courtney made it clear Ben better NOT give Shawntel a rose and like i said he was a good doggie and followed his master
    ilja, Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.

FORT Fogey

He looked genuinely surprised to see her there, and then with the little conversation we heard between them, he still seemed surprised. I am just not convinced he is that good an actor.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread