Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

These girls are so ridiculus. I would be so ashamed to be most of them. Passing out because a man you may have spoken to for less than an hour may pick someone else. Seriously Erica...you are an a**. And Courtney basically threatening him...for that I would have sent her home...I do NOT put up with people threatening me into doing what they want!!! That is an abuser in the making and good luck to the poor sucker who ends up with her.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Nobody gets the final rose? Nice.

Cue the hysterics!
    Cootie, LovetheRoses and Midol like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I so hope they have promised Shawntel the next bachelorette show after putting her throught that!!!
    LovetheRoses likes this.

I forgot to watch, so I'll catch it tomorrow or the next online.

However, did Erica SAY she was passing out because Ben might pick someone else? Haven't we all read that these things go on half the night and they're kept standing for hours? Also, twice in my life (when I was in my 20's) I suddenly felt really badly and (more or less) passed out. For no discernable reason. So, bad luck for Erica, and she has my sympathy. Unless she actually said that it was because Ben might pick someone else.
    Last edited by Lucy van Pelt; 01-16-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Because I left some extraneous words in and it makes more sense this way.

I'm so glad Erica got sent packing - she's got a nerve saying Shawntel has thunder thighs and she was better looking! Shawntel can run circles around her in the looks department - it's a toss up in the brains dept though..
    ko_vixen, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    These girls are so ridiculus. I would be so ashamed to be most of them. Passing out because a man you may have spoken to for less than an hour may pick someone else. Seriously Erica...you are an a**. And Courtney basically threatening him...for that I would have sent her home...I do NOT put up with people threatening me into doing what they want!!! That is an abuser in the making and good luck to the poor sucker who ends up with her.
    when it comes to Courtney Ben will be the sucker I would bet my bottom dollar ..even though I have remained unspoiled Fleiss needs to gets some new editors..lol he made it wayyyyyy too easy to figure the F1 out this time IMO but I could be wrong....but I don't think so but we will just have to wait and see..I still stand by his P did the picking just like Patti always says it does and he's got it badddddddd for Courtney...its written all over his face he's not very good at hiding what's in his eyes
    ilja likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    when it comes to Courtney Ben will be the sucker I would bet my bottom dollar ..even though I have remained unspoiled Fleiss needs to gets some new editors..lol he made it wayyyyyy too easy to figure the F1 out this time IMO but I could be wrong....but I don't think so but we will just have to wait and see..I still stand by his P did the picking just like Patti always says it does and he's got it badddddddd for Courtney...its written all over his face he's not very good at hiding what's in his eyes
    I must agree with you...The look on his face when she threatened him after he gave her the first rose pretty much said it all...little Ben has been doing the picking all the way. Hope it is worth it...
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I can almost hear Chris saying, gentleman cue the music, this IS the FINAL rose ever..jumping_the_shark.png Note to readers hum the jaws theme, if this hasn't been the worst season ever, there is NO hope. The B/ette has officially Jumped the shark!!! So long, farewell we hate to see you go.... Ah another musical interlude.
    BTW and jucamer like this.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I agree. When he pulled Courtney aside to the secret room, all I could think about was when Jake took Vienna to his room to watch the sunset (or wherever they went). I hate that I'm watching Jake's season all over again -
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 01-17-2012 at 01:04 AM.
    VAgirl79 and Midol like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Lindzi and Ben, both, have the hair like in the Seinfelld episode where the apartment showerheads had been changed to low-flow! Everybody's hair was flat and hopelessly stuck to their heads!!
    perfect!

Closed Thread