Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

These people are nuts! A "trust date" this early? If I were one of the damsels of desperation contestants, there's no way I'd trust Ben (nor anyone) this soon.

And snow skiing as something that's been on Ben's "leap list" for a "really long time"? Oh, please! A phrase coined by Honda's marketing geeks, and an activity invented by the show. So in Benny's AADD mind, "really long time" is what? Ten minutes? Does ABC think we're as stupid as its cast members?
    Yeah, that's a rhetorical question...
    Last edited by Ellen; 01-17-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    ilja and Midol like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    ....Something is wrong with her and it isn't this situation, the editing or the other women.
    I agree. Something is just so odd and offputting about Courtney and editing of the show can't be blamed. Very strange.

However, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Ben chooses her. It's like a Vienna/Jake redux. OMG!!
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

I thought she was supposed to be like Michelle Money? who said and I quote, 'Now lets get rid of some of these girls" She was horrible to watch. Turns out she is really nice, but her lines, now spoken by Courtney were just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    This was the BEST episode of this show, ever! There was the adrenalin date with a sweet girl, a bikini group date that entertained a neighborhood, an "uncertain" parting of the ways, a new girl chosen to dance in city hall - the rotunda where marriages have been performed, a Speakeasy, a cocktail party where everyone toasted to a drama free night, an intruder out to steal Ben's heart and, for once, Chris' famous line of MOST. DRAMATIC. ROSE. CEREMONY. EVER actually happened.
    I totally wished he had dumped the black haired personal trainer tonight - wow, she has some hate in her soul. Then there was the queen condescending to accept a rose from her consort if he chopped off the new girl's head...wait, she already threatened to chop off sweet Emily's head - so I guess heads should roll. Good Stuff!
    I still maintain that Brad's first season final rose ceremony with him not giving the rose to either Blinky Dee or Jenny was the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!! Plus it was real...driven by Brad's feelings and not the producers. However, I will grant this the runner up position.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Waywyrd, thanks for the laugh - needing a towel to wipe the cheese off of your tv screen. LOL. They are not even trying to hide the obvious. They are simply using all of the same tactics from previous seasons, and feeding Ben his dialogue for each particular date. I agree that it seems very apparent that Ben has already given away his choice for the F1, and if you didn't already believe it, then go to thebachelor(dot)warnerbros(dot )com and watch the video entitled Courtney's Love Letter. But be warned. Take a towel with you to wipe off the cheese. And maybe a barf bag as well.

Courtney is starting to remind me a lot of Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction. Remember that scene where her character told Michael Douglas that she would not be ignored?

I have also noticed that Courtney has gone after and tried to intimidate all of the girls after each of them had their one-on-one dates with Ben. I believe that it was Emily who said last night at the cocktail party that she felt like Courtney has an antisocial personality disorder. Oh, and I agree that Ben naming Jennifer as the best kisser last night DID NOT set well with the highly competitive Courtney.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 01-17-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    waywyrd, cantstopwatchin and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I still maintain that Brad's first season final rose ceremony with him not giving the rose to either Blinky Dee or Jenny was the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!! Plus it was real...driven by Brad's feelings and not the producers. However, I will grant this the runner up position.
    Blink Dee? LOL love it!

my daughter did a 5 day shoot for Self magazine about 5 years ago with Courtney, she said she was pretty bitchy and stuck up..so I guess we can't blame the edit
    ko_vixen likes this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

FORT Newbie

Courtney looks like AJ from The Sopranos. BNot a Courtney fan at all, she is one of the mean girls types and because she is a "model" she can be that way. I like kacie B the best. I just hope this season gets better.

Not all models are "mean", just like any other profession you have the nice people and the mean people..I"m sorry she's representing models the way she is, people all ready have many stereotypes of models now this will just add to them
    ko_vixen and ilja like this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

There's a big difference between the way Michelle and Courtney have been portrayed. Michelle made her comments about the other girls in PIs and they were so over the top you could tell she was trying to be funny and sarcastic. The comment she made to brad about getting rid of some girls was obviously an attempt at humor. however, she was never shown being mean or making rude comments directly to the girls. When the show aired the other girls said they had no idea she was saying those things. On the other hand, Courtney says horrible things directly to the girls and talks bad about girls to the other girls. I just think that talking negatively about other people, esp. people you barely know, is an incredibly unattractive trait. Hopefully, the girls who are doing this will see themselves when the show airs and realize that the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say..." is an oldy, but a goody.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread