Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 1/9 The Bachelor 16 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/9 The Bachelor 16 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

He feels such a "connection" with that horrible girl, Courtney.
    But, even though I don't find her attractive, I think he does....maybe her telling him she's a model makes him see something different. There are many pretty girls on this show and I would put her in the bottom 4. But I'm thinking dating a model is just something boys want like underoos when they're little and embarrassing sports cars when they're old. Anyway, he was really reaching to find a connection with her, and pretty much assuming or telling her she was in the same place in life as him. A working model is not likely to be at the settle down stage. It could happen, but do you really want a girl who behaves like that mothering your children?

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose View Post
    He feels such a "connection" with that horrible girl, Courtney.
    But, even though I don't find her attractive, I think he does....maybe her telling him she's a model makes him see something different. There are many pretty girls on this show and I would put her in the bottom 4. But I'm thinking dating a model is just something boys want like underoos when they're little and embarrassing sports cars when they're old. Anyway, he was really reaching to find a connection with her, and pretty much assuming or telling her she was in the same place in life as him. A working model is not likely to be at the settle down stage. It could happen, but do you really want a girl who behaves like that mothering your children?
    I still say its little Ben that is so much into her and as Patti says its the P that does the picking and I think it made its chocie tonight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

For a model, Courtney has some weird "tics". The always playing with her hair, her mouth and facial expressions are just freakin' weird. This girl has no interest what-so-ever in Ben. Either does Blakely. No woman who looks like they do would ever be interested in someone like Ben, unless it would benefit them somehow.

Kacie's date was cute and all, I like her, but baton twirling? C'mon now. Guys could give a crap about that kind of stuff. She does seem to have some substance to her, unlike many of the other people there.

Other than that, it seems Ben likes to show off his ummm, "assets" whenever possible. Those videos were cute.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I like Ben,I find him very natural. Some of the girls are really childish and boring. Blakeley is way way worse than Courtney.The editing on their date was really bad Kacie and the baton (yuck)

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    For a model, Courtney has some weird "tics". The always playing with her hair, her mouth and facial expressions are just freakin' weird. This girl has no interest what-so-ever in Ben. Either does Blakely. No woman who looks like they do would ever be interested in someone like Ben, unless it would benefit them somehow.

Kacie's date was cute and all, I like her, but baton twirling? C'mon now. Guys could give a crap about that kind of stuff. She does seem to have some substance to her, unlike many of the other people there.

Other than that, it seems Ben likes to show off his ummm, "assets" whenever possible. Those videos were cute.
    ITA I said from day one that Courtney had no interest in Ben you could even see it tonight during their date she was too busy paying attention to how she looked and in an underlining way she made it clear she wanted to have sex...or it was she felt that Ben is hot as He** for her and played on that.....the girl is not dumb and I really think that if she plays her cards right and keeps him panting after her like a dog in heat all season she will be the winner and thats all she cares about...she wants to add winner to her resume and of course that 2 carat rock she deserves
    Coco46 and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

OK. I'm afraid I'm done with this season as long as Courtney is around. She's a total manipulative bitch, and not even that pretty. It's too painful to watch her little game. Clearly Ben is making decisions with his other brain. So pathetic.

Hopefully she'll be gone soon. But I always wonder, when/if the men choose someone like this, how do the women justify their horrid behavior when the season is over and they're watching together?

Blakely's 6-inch earrings are driving me nuts.

Is there another Kacie? Why does Ben keep calling her Kacie B.? I thought she was sweet but not much else; seemed very young and a bit green and didn't have much to offer.

Did I just hear Jenna tell Ben that she's a lot like a man??

Why did he kept Samantha, annoying little gnome of a thing( whine whine whine) . Jacklyn looks like a guy in drag.( I think thats her name) really ugly green dress. looks like a horse..ugh! I don't think Ben likes all the drama, I havent seen any drama with Courtney yet..but why dd Jenna climb in a bed? gawd, all these girls have known him what 2 weeks??? Blakeley hides in the luggage room, I bet he thought omg why did I do this!! I would have

.I love where he lives, I love his dog..and I love how he is with children..I like Ben
    JavaJo and sparklete like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses View Post
    Where can I put a link to info about a prior contestant? It's about Chris Lambton. (snipped)
    I placed the press release about his new show in the HGTV thread in the Other Reality Shows Forum. Please do not talk about it here, but reply in that thread.

HGTV Shows
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-10-2012 at 02:13 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I guess seeing Ben's personality come out this episode shows how Ashley was such a snoozefest last season. I loved the panto date, made me laugh out loud at this show. I think Ben comes off as one of the goofy nice guys thats really fun to hang out with, but also the type to fall head over heels for ditzes/ huge boobs etc...

Its quite obvious the Bach producers are priming Kacie B for the next show/the F1 or something, the other Kasey so far hasnt even been shown! In regards to Courtney I think shes prettier when she turns her head to the side.

I still like Emily the best, and Jennifer is pretty cool too but thats mainly because she has my exact hair colour. Did anyone notice the bad edit job with her and Blakely? They showed Jennifer and Ben kissing then Ben leaving, cut to a shot of Blakely attacking him in the pool while Jennifer/girl in white look on....all dry and in the blanket obviously shot from before Jennifer and Ben kissed.
    gatormed07 likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Can Scotch please attend every date? He and Ben are the BEST couple on this show!

Though in the minority, I found Ben to be very attractive last night in that rugged, outdoorsy kind of way. I'm a sucker for calm guys, which often makes someone seem boring. They're not; they just monitor the places that they invest their energy. Ben seems sincere in that he wants to find someone who matches him but I only really see a "connection" with Courtney. For as sweet as he was with Kacie, I can see that playing out as best friends.

Watching their vineyard date reminded me very much of Brad and Emily's date down to Ben's reaction to the date. Brad said something like, "This is what it feels like when you find the one." Ben pretty much said that Courtney makes him think long term. I can easily see their dynamic involving Ben regularly proving to her that she can trust him. Of course, they went with the Ali storyline: "This gorgeous person is too good to be true. They like ME!" For as much as I'd hoped he fell for Lindzi, he seems as smitten as Ali and Ashley were at this point.

I'm not sure that Courtney doesn't like Ben. I did hear some foreshadowing when Ben said that her relationships with Hollywood types were "empty." Courtney agreed to the point of saying that they're good in the beginning. I could easily see that playing out here. At this point, I think that Ben is putty in Courtney's hand. I'll just hope that she's not manipulating him despite her behavior towards the girls.

It seems like the girls dislike Blakeley more than Courtney.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

Closed Thread