Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 1/9 The Bachelor 16 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/9 The Bachelor 16 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I think it's becoming pretty clear who the final 4 or so will be... just my opinion. And I agree completely with whoever said you can see it in his eyes whether he interested in someone or not. Just a handful of these girl's stand out in good and bad ways. The rest are just a blur to me. During the rose ceremony I almost thought I was watching the wrong Batchelor show. I had absolutely no clue who some of those girls were. I couldn't recall even seeing them before. Maybe I should stay out of the wine.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just like Patti always says that the penis does the picking, she also says that men fall in love through their eyes, and women fall in love through their ears. This show is an absolute Patti-tutorial, but Ben is NOT interesting enough to draw in a woman through her mind. These people are unbelievably boring and bland! Vanilla is much, much better!
    Midol likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Just like Patti always says that the penis does the picking, she also says that men fall in love through their eyes, and women fall in love through their ears. This show is an absolute Patti-tutorial, but Ben is NOT interesting enough to draw in a woman through her mind. These people are unbelievably boring and bland! Vanilla is much, much better!
    If they are that boring, how is Ben supposed to make them interesting? I think he's nice, but the girls are bland, and not funny. Drama queens hiding under beds and in luggage LOL Most of this *** is written for them anyway
    sparklete likes this.

Ben is boring, and they have staffed this show with similar women who fit his style. And, by the way, do they still have to do a hometown visit for Ben since they've already been to Sonoma? And in answer to your question, "how is Ben supposed to make them interesting?"....I don't think you can inspire in other people that which you do not have in yourself....but that's just my point of view. I'm guessing he'd be threatened by an "interesting" woman, and she would be bored by him. She'd be getting with him for all of the wrong reasons....and that would spell "disaster".
    Midol likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well that doesn't say much for Ashley LOL She picked him as her F2 I dont think he feels at all threatened, although that whats they might want you to think. Men are visual creatues, I agree with you there..but If I were a male I would be upset by *he's
    thinking with little Ben* what does the bachelorette think with? crass..

People thought Jake was interesting, ugh!! He was a sleaze.I will take Ben over sleaze
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fan

That episode was a snooze fest, the play was cute and made me laugh but I thought even the drama was boring, giving roses to Courtney and Blakely, really Ben, really?

FORT Newbie

I have watched this show pretty faithfully since the season with Trista and Ryan (though I checked out partway through Prince Lorenzo, DeAhna, and Jake seasons because I couldn't stand the principals), but after watching the first two episodes this year I think my interest in The Bachelor is over. Neither the women nor Ben are very interesting, the formula is stale, the drama is obviously fake and too often over-the-top, and it just isn't worth my time any more. The Bachelorette seasons have been more fun and I'll probably watch that when it comes back again, but for now, I'll spend my Monday nights watching my DVR's of "The Good Wife" and "Downton Abbey" from Sunday night instead.
    Florimel and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by XenasMom View Post
    I have watched this show pretty faithfully since the season with Trista and Ryan (though I checked out partway through Prince Lorenzo, DeAhna, and Jake seasons because I couldn't stand the principals), but after watching the first two episodes this year I think my interest in The Bachelor is over. Neither the women nor Ben are very interesting, the formula is stale, the drama is obviously fake and too often over-the-top, and it just isn't worth my time any more. The Bachelorette seasons have been more fun and I'll probably watch that when it comes back again, but for now, I'll spend my Monday nights watching my DVR's of "The Good Wife" and "Downton Abbey" from Sunday night instead.
    You are right. The formula is very stale. Very. The drama has been fake for years, and each girl has been asked to play a part. I spoke to the girl that was on one season from my hometown, she refused to play it as they wanted, so they said well you wont make it to the Finals. The good wife great show Downton Abbey ..Very predictable and soap operishy for me

Enjoy. I most likely will not watch every show, its all too obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well that doesn't say much for Ashley LOL She picked him as her F2 I dont think he feels at all threatened, although that whats they might want you to think. Men are visual creatues, I agree with you there..but If I were a male I would be upset by *he's
    thinking with little Ben* what does the bachelorette think with? crass..

People thought Jake was interesting, ugh!! He was a sleaze.I will take Ben over sleaze
    I don't know what your experiences are, but I have found that men are quick to admit to "thinking with the wrong head", and then they smirk and giggle about it. This is NOT news to them!
    jucamer, Midol and jenniferboston1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't know what your experiences are, but I have found that men are quick to admit to "thinking with the wrong head", and then they smirk and giggle about it. This is NOT news to them!
    Not the men I know.

Closed Thread