Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Jenna *No Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Jenna *No Spoilers*

Ben has to chose his words carefully: he posts with his real name; he was paid to be on the Bachelor; and he signed a contract which is about twenty pages long. If he was posting anonymously, he might be more blunt.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Ben has to chose his words carefully: he posts with his real name; he was paid to be on the Bachelor; and he signed a contract which is about twenty pages long. If he was posting anonymously, he might be more blunt.
    I prefer to think the best of him, having seen him talk about the show on Kimmel. he also has 'been there' in that position, he knows more what it is like. I just think she was a mess

I still feel really bad for her. There could be all kinds of things going on and the pressure just exacerbates things.

Years ago I had a bad reaction to a prescribed muscle relaxer. It was the first time in my life I had ever taken one.
    I took in the morning, might have skipped breakfast, and the reaction started as I was in a meeting at work. Apparently I was talking mostly gibberish but I wasn't even aware of it and kept talking !
    Work colleagues got me to a lounge, and contacted my family and my doctor. Scary since I had driven to work.

So who knows about Jenna ... but I am glad she is no longer there.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I still feel really bad for her. There could be all kinds of things going on and the pressure just exacerbates things.

Years ago I had a bad reaction to a prescribed muscle relaxer. It was the first time in my life I had ever taken one.
    I took in the morning, might have skipped breakfast, and the reaction started as I was in a meeting at work. Apparently I was talking mostly gibberish but I wasn't even aware of it and kept talking !
    Work colleagues got me to a lounge, and contacted my family and my doctor. Scary since I had driven to work.

So who knows about Jenna ... but I am glad she is no longer there.
    He obviously saw more of her, and decided she couldn't handle it.I am sure when the tell all is on, a different Jenna will be there.jmho

Per Chris' blog he did speak to her again and the second talk was worse than the first.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

. This gets better, by the minute!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Doesn't this girl make her money by giving relationship advice in a blog?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Per Chris' blog he did speak to her again and the second talk was worse than the first.

So thats when he decided she wasnt able to handle this show. he made the right choice then

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I feel sorry for her. It's a completely artificial situation to begin with. Plus, you're being filmed, so you're self concious. Then they add in alcohol and tension from the other women. I'm not sure how well I'd stand up to all of that, either.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Some other posters posted that there was something off about Jenna's behavior on the audition video... I think that's why she was chosen: to add drama. For her own good, she should have been sent home after the first night.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast