Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Monica *No Spoilers*

Re: Monica *No Spoilers*

It just hit me.....it was so obvious....she looks just like my babysitter..lol. Only my sitter is 17, and the sweetest girl in the world. I think the personlaity difference is what threw me off...lol.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't like her. There, got that out of the way. But it sort of floated up into my head today that she [1] isn't interested in Ben (she admitted that to Jenna, setting off the crazy train), [2] she doesn't think he's interested in her, but she doesn't want to go home yet, she wants to stay awhile and have some fun, so [3] she puts on a dramatic act, upsetting Jenna, and apparently making a pass at ... whatshername (sorry, blanking now). She figures that she going home, and acting all dramatic and stirring things up may make it happen faster, but it might instead get her some more time on the show. It seems to have worked.

I totally agree Lucy van Pelt - and it was Blakeley she was cozying up to. I felt bad for all of us animal lovers, too, when she said out of the limo that she had a confession to make, that she missed her dog. I felt it was more of a dig at Ben than a sincere longing for her pet.
    Photobabe likes this.

Do they give them alcohol even before they get to the mansion? I seem to remember seeing girls with glasses in their hand inside the limo. I wonder how plastered they are before they even say a word to the Bachelor? She sure seemed toasted most of the night. Her constant smile was creepy, IMO, especially during her 'heart to heart' talk with Jenna. She seems like a s*** disturber of the first class and I agree, she has no connection whatsoever with Ben.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I think she looks a little like Paris Hilton...probably faux hair, eyes, lips, just like Paris.

FORT Fogey

I'm sorry, I think this woman is creepy, and drunk or not, her coming on to the other contestant at the cocktail party was weird and inappropriate. She was all nuzzled into her neck, murmuring sweet nothings in her ear. If she's a lesbian, I have no problem with that. She's just on the wrong show. If not, she's another half-wit who gets drunk and acts like a fool on national TV.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I'm sorry, I think this woman is creepy, and drunk or not, her coming on to the other contestant at the cocktail party was weird and inappropriate. She was all nuzzled into her neck, murmuring sweet nothings in her ear. If she's a lesbian, I have no problem with that. She's just on the wrong show. If not, she's another half-wit who gets drunk and acts like a fool on national TV.
    I doubt seriously that the Monica and Blakeley's interaction was self-initiated. That whole scenario had producer's manipulation all over it. Given Ben's demeanor, they knew they'd need to crank up the insanity to give viewers "something that's never happened ever in the history of ever never ever before" to discuss.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

She is not a comfortable one to watch, and would imagine is doubly so to be around. Her creepy smile and personality says "go home" to me!
    Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    I doubt seriously that the Monica and Blakeley's interaction was self-initiated. That whole scenario had producer's manipulation all over it. Given Ben's demeanor, they knew they'd need to crank up the insanity to give viewers "something that's never happened ever in the history of ever never ever before" to discuss.
    I don't know. How many women would go along with being asked to act like she was coming on to another woman, even to the point of nuzzling her and slobbering all over her neck? Her family and her employer and professional clients are watching. She just seemed drunkity-drunk-drunk to me ... and it wasn't pretty. The main producer manipulation IMO is plying these women with liquor until they'll do just about anything.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

She came off better last night, quite funny and bonkers.

Dragon in killer heels...hilarious.
    JavaJo likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast