Closed Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

I like her too... I think some of the things she says are tongue in cheek. I saw a video of an interview with her before filming started and she really didn't sound like how they are editing her. You know that bad thing editing. Make some of these gals look evil when they really aren't.
    luvlady345 and Fanny Mare like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

It's my impression that she's used to a lot of attention and doesn't have to worry about what she says, because "she's a model" and everyone will put us with her because of that. I also thought that she was totally playing Ben. I believe she thinks he's cute, but she can tell when someone is smitten by her looks, or her "model status" and knows how to string them along.
    waywyrd, Coco46 and Midol like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33 View Post
    I like her too... I think some of the things she says are tongue in cheek. I saw a video of an interview with her before filming started and she really didn't sound like how they are editing her. You know that bad thing editing. Make some of these gals look evil when they really aren't.
    That's pretty much how I feel .The editing while they were on their picnic was terrible. They cut her off mid sentence, so it made no sense. Models are not all secure, many of them are insecure .The Bacon girl ( sorry I dont know which one she was) who said the parties are over 12 hours long, also thought Courtney was trying to be someone who Ben would like. Saying what he would like to hear, so hopefully if they have more one on one dates, we will see what she is really like. That said, editing, will make sure we dont

I hope this is okay to post here if not please remove it... Jenna was interviewed on a Conference Call today. Was asked about Courntey and said this: "think there's a serious case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."
    This to me screams editing. Sounds like she saw her one way in the house and on TV she sees her the other.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I hope this is okay to post here if not please remove it... Jenna was interviewed on a Conference Call today. Was asked about Courntey and said this: "think there's a serious case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."
    This to me screams editing. Sounds like she saw her one way in the house and on TV she sees her the other.
    Same with the Bacon girl She said Courtney was one way in the house, and she sees another side on the ahem,edited version. Well I guess we can choose what to believe and see it alllllll unfold

So by that do you mean you think she is one way around Ben and one way around the girls in the house? Or that the Courtney we see on TV isn't who Jenna saw at all?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I mean if Jenna is referring to her as how she knew her in the house but now seeing her on TV says something else then it is editing. If of course she was around her enough. She did not stay there very long to observe her.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I always get the feeling she might have had something injected into her lips, particularly the upper lip, that makes her mouth move in an awkward way.
    Now I am wondering if she might have had surgery, elective or otherwise, on her nose and it affected her mouth.

Also, I think she is just averagely attractive and so don't quite understand all the exaggerations. I am suspicious about this edit, because I think there are a number of girls who are far prettier, smarter, and seem nicer etc. and they have found it necessary to push Courtney to the forefront.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I finally figured out who she reminds me of with the bloodshot eyes and weird eyebrows: Jack Black. No, seriously! If I had a pic of her with those just-smoked-a-joint eyes, they could pass for relatives.

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I see it! So funny. I would love to see an hour episode, at the end of this season, showing Ben's reaction as he watches what these women are really like behind the scenes.

Courtney is a model yet less attractive than most of the women. Nicki is a real beauty as is Kacie (1st date).
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread