Closed Thread
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree849Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

I can't make up my mind about this girl. She at times seems just quiet and a little ditzy, but at other times seems condescending and rude - I wonder how much of that is editing? Which one is really her?
    She has a website that you can google, with a video clip from her Caesar's Palace commercial and a bunch of photos from big advertisements and magazine shoots she has been in - she is gorgeous in print.
    Looks like Ben is smitten by her in a Brad/Emily kind of way - almost like he made his choice on night 1. I hope I'm wrong about that because I'm really rooting for Kacie B - such a cutie!!

FORT Fan

I just don't get it, the more I look at her the more I really don't see why she's a model or why Ben finds her attractive, she doesn't have much personality either, I mean wow did she really say anything on that date?? Very shallow conversation. I think we need a new drinking game, drink every time Courntey plays with her hair.
    navybelle likes this.

For a model, she really has no clue about hair and make-up. Her eye shadow was slopped on, her forehead is super shiny (loose powder girl! Use it!) and the top of her hair is so greasy and flat...it looks like it could use a good washing. I'm not sure she's intentially mean...she just seems vapid and vacant and very competitive.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Wasn't she the one who said "How'd that taste coming out of your mouth?" when one of the other girls read that date card with Courtney's name on it? I'm sorry, that was just plain mean.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Oh...I totally forgot she said that! Ok..yeah, I concede. She IS mean...lol.

But really..as far as the other girls are concerned, you dont' have to allow people to treat you that way. If I were Kacie, I would have said "Not nearly as good as Ben's tongue did last night". They need to start dishing it back.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Genvieve Bujold

I've been racking my brain to figure out who Courtney looks like and this is who I discovered. It was the upper lip formation that keyed it for me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yes, she does look like her.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I saw a video posted online w/one of the Extra or Access or some such interviewer talking to her in her hotel room before the season started. She didn't come off snotty or mean, though not necessarily very "deep" either. She said her sister signed her up or encouraged her to, that she thought Ben was cute (she said this several times), and mentioned that she was a model (and put her hands on her hips and posed a little too). She was very soft spoken and maybe a little ditzy sounding, but not unlikeable. The interviewer did ask if she had met any of the girls yet, she said no, and that she was not worried about the competition.

I find her pretty, but her mouth is funny. I can't watch her talk, but if she just stands still she looks great.

I thought I was the only one. There is just something "off" about the way she talks and if I try to watch her talk it just bothers me. Odd.
    I wonder if we will find out later that she was born with a deformity of some kind or suffered an injury that required surgery.

Why is the fact that she is a model being drummed into us ? Even Ben said "she's a model, after all". Perhaps because when they (the editors) look at the footage they can see that some people won't find her "drop dead gorgeous" attractive. They are forcing our interest in her and want us to keep looking at her. Just count the posts in this thread compared to some of the others.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I hesitate to comment on an individual's attractiveness, but I would like to make an observation. One of my dorm mates at college was a model. She was not strikingly beautiful, but she was different. She had a unique look about her. There was something a bit edgy... maybe defined - I could never really pinpoint it. The thing is that her work was stunning. When she was glam'd up and under the lens, she was model-ific! Therefore, I don't think you have to be knock-down-dead gorgeous to be a model; I think you have to have unique facial qualities that lend themselves to the camera.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I thought I was the only one. There is just something "off" about the way she talks and if I try to watch her talk it just bothers me. Odd.I wonder if we will find out later that she was born with a deformity of some kind or suffered an injury that required surgery.

Why is the fact that she is a model being drummed into us ? Even Ben said "she's a model, after all". Perhaps because when they (the editors) look at the footage they can see that some people won't find her "drop dead gorgeous" attractive. They are forcing our interest in her and want us to keep looking at her. Just count the posts in this thread compared to some of the others.
    I always get the feeling she might have had something injected into her lips, particularly the upper lip, that makes her mouth move in an awkward way.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Closed Thread