Closed Thread
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The pictures that I saw are very recent. They're not posed: they were taken by paparazzi. Ben and Courtney must have known that the paparazzi would be at the airport. Maybe they never thought there would be paparazzi assigned to follow them around San Francisco. Ben and Courtney look bored, and are looking in different directions while walking around San Francisco.
    The ones I saw they were holding hands Then there was another where they were kissing under a tree.Also one where he kissed her at the airport, maybe you haven't seen that one Don't know who took them, dont really care Like some of the others have said, the novelty will wear off soon, following them around, like JP etc or Ali and her ex, must not be very interesting.
    luvlady345 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm laughing because I must have the worst memory in the world. I honestly can't remember who these girls are when you guys mention names...are they all blending together?? At this point, Ben and Courney are in charge of their own destiny. The cameras are turned off, so if they make it as a couple on their own it will turn out that Ben made the right decision. If they go their separate ways, it's no different than a million other couples that didn't work out. The onus is on them to figure it out.

I'm more than ready to bid adieu to these two and move on. Definitely not my favourite couple to emerge from this show but I wish them luck all the same.

About Possessionista...she's going to have a field day with Emily's show I'm sure!
    dzigner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm laughing because I must have the worst memory in the world. I honestly can't remember who these girls are when you guys mention names...are they all blending together?? At this point, Ben and Courney are in charge of their own destiny. The cameras are turned off, so if they make it as a couple on their own it will turn out that Ben made the right decision. If they go their separate ways, it's no different than a million other couples that didn't work out. The onus is on them to figure it out.

I'm more than ready to bid adieu to these two and move on. Definitely not my favourite couple to emerge from this show but I wish them luck all the same.

About Possessionista...she's going to have a field day with Emily's show I'm sure!
    I dont recall who they are once the season has been shut down, I guess these other woman on the show need their 15 minutes so they keep texting and tweeting.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont recall who they are once the season has been shut down, I guess these other woman on the show need their 15 minutes so they keep texting and tweeting.
    I don't get that kind of thinking. I know that I enjoy blogging and I don't do it for fame. I've also tweeted (though rarely) and I don't do that for fame either. Just because someone has been on a reality show does that mean anything they ever do in the future is because they want fame? Sure they might have a bigger following but I used to like having more readers when I blogged on a regular basis but had no desire for fame just because I wanted more readers. It was just more fun when I had different folks challenging me on my thoughts.

Why do we always assume folks are bad just because they want to appear on a reality show and why do we assume it's bad to want to make money by appearing on a second reality show? What's wrong with taking advantage of an opportunity to make extra moola? I know the reason I work is to make moola and the reason I do overtime is to make extra moola.

Speaking of making moola, what is wrong with a show caring about ratings? Is it not the purpose of most businesses to want to improve their bottom line? What's wrong with that? The more they make, the more foks they employ and the more everyone profits.

This is not all meant directed at you, Fanny Mare, I just used your post as a starting off point.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't get that kind of thinking. I know that I enjoy blogging and I don't do it for fame. I've also tweeted (though rarely) and I don't do that for fame either. Just because someone has been on a reality show does that mean anything they ever do in the future is because they want fame? Sure they might have a bigger following but I used to like having more readers when I blogged on a regular basis but had no desire for fame just because I wanted more readers. It was just more fun when I had different folks challenging me on my thoughts.

Why do we always assume folks are bad just because they want to appear on a reality show and why do we assume it's bad to want to make money by appearing on a second reality show? What's wrong with taking advantage of an opportunity to make extra moola? I know the reason I work is to make moola and the reason I do overtime is to make extra moola.

Speaking of making moola, what is wrong with a show caring about ratings? Is it not the purpose of most businesses to want to improve their bottom line? What's wrong with that? The more they make, the more foks they employ and the more everyone profits.

This is not all meant directed at you, Fanny Mare, I just used your post as a starting off point.
    For me, I dont care about them once they are off the show. The women that were not on very long I think they tweet as they didnt get much exposure on the show.Its keeps their name in the media or whatever it is now.I am not against it, I dont really care I think it would be nice if Ben and Courtney were left alone, but, as other couples from the show have said, it takes awhile .I have a good friend that said she never saw an apology from Fliess about this season, did you see one? She has shown me who she follows etc, I guess I dont get it. Or , I should say care to follow anyone.I dont read blogs unless someone sends me an interesting link..I am not sure where I said it was bad to be on second reality show, but why not own that? why pretend you are on show for love, and all the while would like your own show( Emily M comes to mind) for me, its the adoration that these people get, for doing nothing really.( snookie etc) Its totally up to the individual and their tastes, I know I have a mute button, and I have a TV remote if I dont want to watch something. If I had hated this season, I wouldnt have watched it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Wouldn't it be funny if Ben and Courtney ended up being the first (and only) Bachelor-chosen married couple (no offense to my Michigan compatriot Molly)?

What I'll take away from this season is the ugliness of public opinion. It's no longer even about Courtney the person. Every single image is broken down and criticized. She could rescue kittens from burning trees and people would criticize her burns for not weeping properly.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

I do searches with key words "Ben Flajnik" to get recent pictures of Ben and Courtney. There are two web sites which have the same series of pictures of Ben and Courtney. I think some photographers might work for specific publications, and others might be independent. In a picture that Ben posted, he and Courtney have huge grins, are close together, and are in a glowing light. But, in the candid pictures, they aren't wallking around like honeymooners. Also, not only did I mute Courtney soon after she started talking... there were several episodes toward the end of this season that I didn't watch. Ben was annoying, and Courtney ended up as annoying as Ben.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 03-20-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Ben and Courtney ended up being the first (and only) Bachelor-chosen married couple (no offense to my Michigan compatriot Molly)?

What I'll take away from this season is the ugliness of public opinion. It's no longer even about Courtney the person. Every single image is broken down and criticized. She could rescue kittens from burning trees and people would criticize her burns for not weeping properly.
    It would be more than funny! Given this shows hook ups that have worked out, I dont hold out too much hope.But nobody really knows anymore.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post

The only person to blame is Courtney - her ugliness is what we based our opinions on
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I do searches with key words "Ben Flajnik" to get recent pictures of Ben and Courtney. There are two web sites which have the same series of pictures of Ben and Courtney. I think some photographers might work for specific publications, and others might be independent. In a picture that Ben posted, he and Courtney have huge grins, are close together, and are in a glowing light. But, in the candid pictures, they aren't wallking around like honeymooners. Also, not only did I mute Courtney soon after she started talking... there were several episodes toward the end of this season that I didn't watch. Ben was annoying, and Courtney ended up as annoying as Ben.
    Yup I use the mute button a lot.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread