Closed Thread
Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    J.P. got his first one-on-one date with Ashley right after Bentley left. Ashley was too upset by Bentley leaving to bother to get fixed up for the date... but J.P. didn't mind that she was wearing sweatpants and glasses. He seemed thrilled to be with her. He's interested in her and seems kind: they could last as a couple. Courtney was so annoying that I started muting her soon after she started talking. Of course I saw the skinny dipping and Courtney hug Ben while they were both naked. That must have been why Ben was infatuated with her. How will she act if Ben loses his winery and they can't keep up the mortgage payments on their house? Will Courtney be like Vienna, and only care that the passion is no longer there? Skinny dipping is not a good way to find lasting love.
    Too much, too soon - no future

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Jucamer, who knows why the women didn't speak up...That's like asking what comes first the chicken or the egg? We will never know unless these women share, but I have a hunch some still will never believe it...
    It might come out later, one never knows
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Jucamer, who knows why the women didn't speak up...That's like asking what comes first the chicken or the egg? We will never know unless these women share, but I have a hunch some still will never believe it...
    Rachel tweeted in response to someone that had said she wished others had spoken up for Courtney, that she agreed but that with everyone yelling over each other it was hard to get a word in edgewise. And after Casey S was basically shouted down for daring to speak up for Courtney, perhaps the others figured why bother. When Casey said Courtney wasn't the only one who talked crap, she was immediately interrupted. It was like they didn't want that info out there to make them look bad in the eyes of the audience. Rachel also tweeted to Julia that she was glad she kept an open mind and got to know the Courtney she knew.
    luvlady345 and Fanny Mare like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

It's amazing when we don't like a person how we put such expectations on them....Who is Possessionista? She is nothing but a reality show blogger who writes about fashion, this is the same woman who didn't like Courtney on this season and said things about her....It's not like Possessionista is some big well known person , she is nothing but an internet blogger who only a handful of people know about.........I am sorry I wouldn't ID my clothes to her either....
    I disagree about Possessionista. She is no longer just an internet blogger, she has made connections within the Bachelor franchise and has made a name for herself as the go-to person to find out who is wearing what on the show. (Mind you, I have no interest in fashion so I don't really give a rat's a$$ what people are wearing) But celebrities do make a big deal out of what they wear, and they don't mind giving out the designer, even to those fashion critics who have criticized them in the past. Poss. has criticized some people's fashion before yet those girls still give her the information she has asked for. She has become friends with these people. My point really was that Courtney doesn't seem to grasp that you may have to grease the hands of some that you don't like. The business she is in requires that. It's called networking, creating good PR. She couldn't seem to rise above that and fulfill a simple request. Petty and immature.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Rachel tweeted in response to someone that had said she wished others had spoken up for Courtney, that she agreed but that with everyone yelling over each other it was hard to get a word in edgewise. And after Casey S was basically shouted down for daring to speak up for Courtney, perhaps the others figured why bother. When Casey said Courtney wasn't the only one who talked crap, she was immediately interrupted. It was like they didn't want that info out there to make them look bad in the eyes of the audience. Rachel also tweeted to Julia that she was glad she kept an open mind and got to know the Courtney she knew.
    Well thats good to hear!! I liked Rachael, I forget where I read that someone else tweeted something similar.. I think it was Jacklyn.Anyway, the truth eventually gets out there
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

There are pictures of Courtney visiting Ben in San Francisco. When they met at the airport, Ben had his arms around Courtney, and his left hand was on Courtney's left shoulder. Courtney looked happy, (maybe because Ben didn't reject her permanently)... but, Courtney's hands weren't on Ben's shoulders in the picture of them hugging... her hands were balled up into fists. There are three pictures of them walking and standing by cars in San Francisco. They're not holding hands in the pictures, and they look as if they're several feet apart from each other.

I have seen a couple where they are very close.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The pictures that I saw are very recent. They're not posed: they were taken by paparazzi. Ben and Courtney must have known that the paparazzi would be at the airport. Maybe they never thought there would be paparazzi assigned to follow them around San Francisco. Ben and Courtney look bored, and are looking in different directions while walking around San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I disagree about Possessionista. She is no longer just an internet blogger, she has made connections within the Bachelor franchise and has made a name for herself as the go-to person to find out who is wearing what on the show. (Mind you, I have no interest in fashion so I don't really give a rat's a$$ what people are wearing) But celebrities do make a big deal out of what they wear, and they don't mind giving out the designer, even to those fashion critics who have criticized them in the past. Poss. has criticized some people's fashion before yet those girls still give her the information she has asked for. She has become friends with these people. My point really was that Courtney doesn't seem to grasp that you may have to grease the hands of some that you don't like. The business she is in requires that. It's called networking, creating good PR. She couldn't seem to rise above that and fulfill a simple request. Petty and immature.

If you are not on reality websites I doubt if you know anything about who she is....I am very much into fashion an I have NEVER read anything she has written....Well to me Possessionista is PETTY an IMMATURE exactly what you have stated about Courtney is what should be said for this internet blogger, she is supposedly into the fashion writing, no matter how she dislikes someone she should have been able to maintain a professionalism........Possess ionista tries to get every reality person to ID their clothes an alot of them don't, I can name a very popular person from another reality show (not the bachelor) who didn't ID her clothes also, but I don't see her bantering round that persons name, because you know why she will not? Because of this persons huge fanbase and she knows she would be eaten alive if she utter one negative word about her....But since Courtney is not the fans cup of tea, she might as well smear/mar her name because it's happens to be the IN thing to do....
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I saw those pics too that bachelorwatcher saw and I thought the same thing. No hand holding, weren't even walking that close to each other. Odd behavior for a couple that just got engaged. They just don't look very happy. Ben showed more passion towards the girls he's been kissing and butt groping than he does towards his fiancee. I am guessing that they have some number of months in mind that they are going to hold on to the farce just to try to save some face. They will probably "break up" during Emily's season.

I don't really care so much about this Possessionista, and I really don't care about who is wearing what on the show. I don't even pay attention to that on red carpet events (Oscar). Since the girls buy their own clothes, I doubt many of them are buying items by big named designers anyway. Maybe Courtney didn't want to ID her clothes because she's a model and she was wearing clothes from Walmart. Or maybe it's because Courtney is just a total snot. Who knows?

As for it being the IN thing to do to talk poorly about Courtney - I disagree. It's not the IN thing, it's what Courtney GAVE us to discuss.
    dzigner, ilja, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread