Closed Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

In Ali's blog she named the women who said this about Courtney, the thing is every human being have many sides to them so I don't see why it's shocking that Courtney got along sometimes with theses women...

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Yeah, Ali can be a supreme ass-kisser if it's to her benefit, so her opinion carries no weight with me.

Not sure if any of you have heard of Possessionista? She has a fashion blog, hosted a party after the show ended. She id's the clothes and shoes the girls wear on the show except for guess who? Courtney wouldn't identify the clothes she wore on the show because she didn't like the snarky comments said about her. So, she is just petty and immature. No one else straight out refuses. Being in the business she is in, I don't see how that kind of attitude gets her anywhere. Modelling ain't gonna last forever. Maybe Ali can give her lessons in the art of ass-kissing.....
    It's amazing when we don't like a person how we put such expectations on them....Who is Possessionista? She is nothing but a reality show blogger who writes about fashion, this is the same woman who didn't like Courtney on this season and said things about her....It's not like Possessionista is some big well known person , she is nothing but an internet blogger who only a handful of people know about.........I am sorry I wouldn't ID my clothes to her either....
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-19-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    In Ali's blog she named the women who said this about Courtney, the thing is every human being have many sides to them so I don't see why it's shocking that Courtney got along sometimes with theses women...
    If this is true why didn't any of them stick up for her on WTA???
    mesachick and Midol like this.

It's amazing when we don't like a person how we put such expectations on them....Who is Possessionista? She is nothing but a reality show blogger who writes about fashion, this is the same woman who didn't like Courtney on this season and said things about her....It's not like Possessionista is some big well known person , she is nothing but an internet blogger who only a handful of people know about.........I am sorry I wouldn't ID my clothes to her either....
    I have never heard of her. Its a shame the women didnt mention it at WTA. However, even if they had, it would have been taken out for sure.You simply cant have a villain who loans clothes etc.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jucamer, who knows why the women didn't speak up...That's like asking what comes first the chicken or the egg? We will never know unless these women share, but I have a hunch some still will never believe it...

Jucamer, who knows why the women didn't speak up...That's like asking what comes first the chicken or the egg? We will never know unless these women share, but I have a hunch some still will never believe it...
    If I heard it from the women themselves, then I would believe it. The only person who ever stuck up for her (that I know of) was the one who was sent home because she still had feelings for her old BF (can't remember her name ).

Ok, enough sniping at each other. The forum rules state that you can dog on the contestants but not each other. Let's remember that. Also, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some of us can't stand Courtney and that is our right. Some of us like her and that is also our right. Please keep that in mind when posting.
    Allie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I think on Courtney I don't hate her, but I'm disappointed in that she thinks that she needed to act the way she did to get the guy. Her actions caused her to be painted in a bad light - even if she were the sweetest person in the world (which I don't think she is, but as a point of argument), she'd be seen as an ugly witch who is a gold digger and wants men to think with their muscles instead of their brains.

Honestly, beauty comes from within more than without, and when you show that ugly side of yourself from the inside, people are going to have a whole heapin' hell of a lot of trouble seeing you as anything BUT the way you present yourself. I do think editing factored in some; however, it's not ALL to blame on the way Courtney was portrayed.

As I'm doubtful this relationship will last, I hope Courtney (and Ben for that matter) takes a good hard look at themselves and realize that if they want to be seen as anything other than the way they were on this show they need to show their true inner beauty - not play up for cameras or create lies.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I used to think this show was about finding love. Now I know it's all about ratings, and if the contestants find love, it's not because of the show... it's in spite of the show. They need, or think they need, a villain for drama. Whether the producers egged Courtney on or not... Courtney came across as a villain. That's how I perceive her because that's how she was presented. They also 'needed' a villain during Ashley's season, who was Bentley. One comment that Bentley made was spliced from two conversations... he said something like he was going to make Ashley cry, then he asked how his hair was. Maybe Courtney's comments were spliced... maybe she was taking directions from the producer... but all that I know about her is what I saw on TV. What WAS real about Courtney was that she pretended to cry on the 'after the final rose' show, but there weren't any tears.
    you know when this show first started the Fleissmonster had a co creator named Lisa (something) and at that time it was about finding love but when she left to pursue other avenues Fleiss made it into the drama feast we see every week on the show...I too miss the days when it was about romance and would like to see it again...I wish the Fleissmonster would realize that whether its a group of men or a group of women living together all dating the same person that it will create drama on its own and he doesn't need to egg it on and add more

also something else I have been wondering I remember Ashley saying that during or after the meet and greet one of the producers handed her a sealed envelope and told her NOT to open it til the season was finished...in it she had written a name as to whom she thought would be the best fit for Ashley and it turned out she also picked JP

I would really like to know who the producer chose this go around...cause I just can't believe she would have chosen Courtney
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    you know when this show first started the Fleissmonster had a co creator named Lisa (something) and at that time it was about finding love but when she left to pursue other avenues Fleiss made it into the drama feast we see every week on the show...I too miss the days when it was about romance and would like to see it again...I wish the Fleissmonster would realize that whether its a group of men or a group of women living together all dating the same person that it will create drama on its own and he doesn't need to egg it on and add more also something else I have been wondering I remember Ashley saying that during or after the meet and greet one of the producers handed her a sealed envelope and told her NOT to open it til the season was finished...in it she had written a name as to whom she thought would be the best fit for Ashley and it turned out she also picked JP I would really like to know who the producer chose this go around...cause I just can't believe she would have chosen Courtney
    J.P. got his first one-on-one date with Ashley right after Bentley left. Ashley was too upset by Bentley leaving to bother to get fixed up for the date... but J.P. didn't mind that she was wearing sweatpants and glasses. He seemed thrilled to be with her. He's interested in her and seems kind: they could last as a couple. Courtney was so annoying that I started muting her soon after she started talking. Of course I saw the skinny dipping and Courtney hug Ben while they were both naked. That must have been why Ben was infatuated with her. How will she act if Ben loses his winery and they can't keep up the mortgage payments on their house? Will Courtney be like Vienna, and only care that the passion is no longer there? Skinny dipping is not a good way to find lasting love.
    jucamer, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Regular

I think the problem with Courtney is that she lacked compassion and empathy. She was also insecure and had to flaunt her successes to boost her self-esteem.

When most people win something, they don't flaunt it in front of everyone who lost. They don't need to put everyone else down to feel good about themselves. They don't want to make the losers feel even worse. Courtney was not like that. She would flaunt her wins and degrade the other women whenever she had the opportunity. She only changed her behavior when she saw it was hurting her chances for success--it had nothing to do with respecting the feelings of the other women.

It's no wonder the men in her life haven't stuck around. I doubt Courtney empathizes with her partner and makes sacrifices to make him happy. Likely she wants a guy who will meet all her needs but she doesn't have to do anything for him. Courtney has a lot of maturing to do before she's ready for marriage.

Closed Thread