Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Again....I guess I'm in the minority! I like Courtney! So far...LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    Not the winner. Too vapid to cry or wear that hideous dress.
    She's practicing for all the acting roles she thinks she's going to get as a result of being on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    Not the winner. Too vapid to cry or wear that hideous dress.
    I so hope you are right, CharmOffensive. I can't take another mean girl like Vienna.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Courtney is there to win and I think she will do whatever she has to do to get there where it is pretending to love Ben or whatever but I got her number real quick during the first show when she said she wants a 2 carat rock on her finger and she is worth it....I am hoping Ben sees through her but I am afraid all he thinks about and thinks with is little Ben when he is around her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Again....I guess I'm in the minority! I like Courtney! So far...LOL
    Again me too! LOL

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Courtney is there to win and I think she will do whatever she has to do to get there where it is pretending to love Ben or whatever but I got her number real quick during the first show when she said she wants a 2 carat rock on her finger and she is worth it....I am hoping Ben sees through her but I am afraid all he thinks about and thinks with is little Ben when he is around her
    I'm not sure if it's just about little Ben here... she was quite sincere and sweet when she talked with him (except for the distractedness about his stupid hair) It's in the confessionals that her true personality comes out, (unless she's decided to play the part of the villan this season. Mind you, even if she did decide to do that, it's stupid. So she's either a nasty person with a superiority complex, or she's just stupid )
    My guess is we'll see a much different Courtney one on one with Ben than we will see in confessionals.
    gatormed07 likes this.

I saw a video posted online w/one of the Extra or Access or some such interviewer talking to her in her hotel room before the season started. She didn't come off snotty or mean, though not necessarily very "deep" either. She said her sister signed her up or encouraged her to, that she thought Ben was cute (she said this several times), and mentioned that she was a model (and put her hands on her hips and posed a little too). She was very soft spoken and maybe a little ditzy sounding, but not unlikeable. The interviewer did ask if she had met any of the girls yet, she said no, and that she was not worried about the competition.

I find her pretty, but her mouth is funny. I can't watch her talk, but if she just stands still she looks great.

I think I'm going to wait a bit to form an opinion. Honestly, I couldn't stand Michele Money on Brad's season but then I followed her on Twitter out of curiosity and watched Bach Pad and turns out...she's nothing like she was on the Bach. She's actually very sweet, spends a lot of time with her daughter and works her ass off for charity. So Courtney may seem like a piece of work, it may very well turn out that she got "Fleissed"...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

After watching her last night I realised her eyes are way too far apart. A good chunk of the girls left are prettier IMO.

Anyway, I dont think its that shes particularly bitchy but more shes got no social tact/brains or both. She says everything like its too much effort and like shes zoned out to anyone around her including Ben. Bens so taken with her type of look that she doesnt really need to do much, she kept saying wierd things on their date and he was too busy in Lala land.

I dont know if this is true or not but another forum found out shes not worked for a while, they found out there huge gaps on her model profile (year long even)...hmmmmm.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    After watching her last night I realised her eyes are way too far apart. A good chunk of the girls left are prettier IMO.

I dont know if this is true or not but another forum found out shes not worked for a while, they found out there huge gaps on her model profile (year long even)...hmmmmm.
    That is interesting about the gaps in her modeling career, but it appears to me that Courtney is not that tall, and that is usually a requirement for the models that make a name for themselves. I would bet that she doesn't get a lot of high profile modeling gigs. There is a lot of competition in that field, and she doesn't have anything about her that would make her stand out from the rest of the models. I don't find her to be that pretty either.

I think that Courtney probably is what I would call photogenic....but not necessarily someone who stands out in a unique way. I actually think that there are/were some women there that are prettier than her - just based on looks alone. That doesn't mean that she is necessarily unattractive, but there needs to be more than just looks alone. I do agree with everyone who said that Ben is being influenced by the fact that she is/was a model, and he is already giving off a vibe that she is the one.

I also read that Courtney dated Jesse Metcalf, from Desperate Housewives, so that might be the actor that she mentioned dating in the past.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 01-10-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Closed Thread