Closed Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    There is nothing anyone can say that would make 99% of the people who watched The Bachelor believe that Courtney was not showing her true self on the show. She is a mean, vile woman who even says herself that men don't stay with her for long. I wonder why??????? You can try and blame the editing, blame Fleiss, blame the other women, but there is no one else to blame for the venom that came out of her mouth except Courtney herself. It is hilarious that some people keep trying to condone her behavior and twist and turn her into a likable person. It ain't gonna happen - the woman is a nasty witch.
    You've taken a survey? If not, I'll start with the "no" - so you're already 98 "yeses" behind, assuming your vote.

I'm not saying she isn't a vile, nasty witch. I'm saying I don't know if she is, and I do know that there's a lot we don't see.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    You've taken a survey? If not, I'll start with the "no" - so you're already 98 "yeses" behind, assuming your vote.

I'm not saying she isn't a vile, nasty witch. I'm saying I don't know if she is, and I do know that there's a lot we don't see.
    And yet, there's a lot we DID see (and hear). Enough to turn me off from any and all things Courtney.
    judkay, Nice'n'Easy and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I used to think this show was about finding love. Now I know it's all about ratings, and if the contestants find love, it's not because of the show... it's in spite of the show. They need, or think they need, a villain for drama. Whether the producers egged Courtney on or not... Courtney came across as a villain. That's how I perceive her because that's how she was presented. They also 'needed' a villain during Ashley's season, who was Bentley. One comment that Bentley made was spliced from two conversations... he said something like he was going to make Ashley cry, then he asked how his hair was. Maybe Courtney's comments were spliced... maybe she was taking directions from the producer... but all that I know about her is what I saw on TV. What WAS real about Courtney was that she pretended to cry on the 'after the final rose' show, but there weren't any tears.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 03-17-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Anemic Dog;4446628]You've taken a survey? If not, I'll start with the "no" - so you're already 98 "yeses" behind, assuming your vote.
    It's a no from me as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post

You'll have to redo your math - I said the viewing public not the 20-30 people who post on this board (even the numbers here are closer to 99% than not). No survey needed - read the tabs, other message boards, talk shows, etc. The only nice things I have heard about Courtney are from her family and maybe one friend - what else are they going to say???? I know there is a lot we don't see. But if TPTB had shown Courtney feeding babies at an orphanage that does not negate everything we DID see.
    Last edited by jucamer; 03-17-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I used to think this show was about finding love. Now I know it's all about ratings, and if the contestants find love, it's not because of the show... it's in spite of the show. They need, or think they need, a villain for drama. Whether the producers egged Courtney on or not... Courtney came across as a villain. That's how I perceive her because that's how she was presented. They also 'needed' a villain during Ashley's season, who was Bentley. One comment that Bentley made was spliced from two conversations... he said something like he was going to make Ashley cry, then he asked how his hair was. Maybe Courtney's comments were spliced... maybe she was taking directions from the producer... but all that I know about her is what I saw on TV. What WAS real about Courtney was that she pretended to cry on the 'after the final rose' show, but there weren't any tears.
    I saw tears, but had there been a flood of tears, or even more than I saw. They would be fake wouldnt they? or they would have cut them out.I dont know anyone that bought all that silence,at TWA. This show is spliced and diced, and they dont even try and hide it anymore.. I know longer know what to believe.

I hope ( if they are still together) they find some happy..we all deserve that, including the villain this time around.

I wonder who the villain will be on Emily M's season, its not as if there wont be one( or two)
    kateb likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw tears, but had there been a flood of tears, or even more than I saw. They would be fake wouldnt they? or they would have cut them out.I dont know anyone that bought all that silence,at TWA. This show is spliced and diced, and they dont even try and hide it anymore.. I know longer know what to believe. I hope ( if they are still together) they find some happy..we all deserve that, including the villain this time around. I wonder who the villain will be on Emily M's season, its not as if there wont be one( or two)
    I didn't watch the Women Tell All. So you saw Courtney crying real tears? I did watch the After the Final Rose show. I didn't see Courtney crying any tears. So my impression of Courtney was that her sadness was fake. I did see Ben cry a real tear. Also, I read that if contestants don't say what the producers tell them to say, and if they don't play their assigned role, they don't get alone time with the bachelor/bachelorette.

I didn't watch the Women Tell All. So you saw Courtney crying real tears? I did watch the After the Final Rose show. I didn't see Courtney crying any tears. So my impression of Courtney was that her sadness was fake. I did see Ben cry a real tear. Also, I read that if contestants don't say what the producers tell them to say, and if they don't play their assigned role, they don't get alone time with the bachelor/bachelorette.
    She shed ONE tear lol. And it sure as heck looked forced. There was also someone there who heard Courtney talking to someone behind the scenes during a break about how she didn't think she could bring forth that emotion again. She was also heard asking the same person if they were happy because she had somehow managed to not play with her hair. LOL Yes Courtney - get your priorities straight!
    jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw tears, but had there been a flood of tears, or even more than I saw. They would be fake wouldnt they? or they would have cut them out.I dont know anyone that bought all that silence,at TWA. This show is spliced and diced, and they dont even try and hide it anymore.. I know longer know what to believe. I hope ( if they are still together) they find some happy..we all deserve that, including the villain this time around. I wonder who the villain will be on Emily M's season, its not as if there wont be one( or two)

She shed one tear at the WTA, none at the ATFR.

Closed Thread