Closed Thread
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I'm a Ben fan but he became boring very quickly this season and I only watched bits and pieces. I don't think he should have done the show. I think the whole Ashley thing hit him hard -whether or not it was ego or true love (I pick up on a little of both, but I think he really liked Ashley). And, I think he's very particular and none of the girls this season did it for him. I don't think he is dumb. A dumb person doesn't get to the point of creating a successful winery. And a dumb person doesn't fall for a U of PA graduate student and vice-versa. What I got from this season is that none of the girls in the bunch had the combination of intellect and general chemistry that did it for him. Courtney was at least "fun". He said once that Courtney "got it", i.e. she understood how to operate on this show. None of the others did. And, I think he detested the tattle-telling. I'm no Courtney fan....any girl who skinny dips on national television and/or hugs a guy while completely nude (I didn't see that episode ... this is what I understand happened though) - any guy - is lacking self-esteem and a certain amount of moral character. Still, I get why Ben picked her - esp. if none of the others were to his taste. He just picked the one whose company he enjoyed the most. No love was invovled as far as I can tell. I really don't have a problem with her behavior or his decision. The one area I take issue with has to do with Ben's post-show dalliances. Out of respect for all involved, including himself, he should have waited until after the reunion to start babe-hounding. That was rather Courtney-like of him. I can only guess that after watching the show on TV, he realized Courtney wasn't going to be "it" for him. Anyhoo...this season is best forgotten about. Kind of a waste of everyone's time.
    I started muting Courtney because what she said was predictable and annoying. Courtney was so predictable and annoying that I didn't watch several shows. The skinny dipping took place at night at the ocean. None of the othe women were around. Ben chose Courtney because he felt lust. Courtney has her way of attracting men, and it's not with her intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I started muting Courtney because what she said was predictable and annoying. Courtney was so predictable and annoying that I didn't watch several shows. The skinny dipping took place at night at the ocean. None of the othe women were around. Ben chose Courtney because he felt lust. Courtney has her way of attracting men, and it's not with her intellect.
    I dont know her, so I dont know her intellect. If Ben likes her, and he chose her, so be it. I dont think any of them on this show have fared very well in the relationship department.

I muted Emily on Brads season. That's why I am not watching, a whole season on mute?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

According to tabloids and news stories, Ben and Courtney are not together. I correspond via email, with a lady from Ben's area. She knows his mother, Barbara. According to her, Ben and Courtney are still together. In fact, when she spoke with Barbara recently, she was waiting for them to come over for dinner. I trust what my friend says, so guess I can believe this.
    kateb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    According to tabloids and news stories, Ben and Courtney are not together. I correspond via email, with a lady from Ben's area. She knows his mother, Barbara. According to her, Ben and Courtney are still together. In fact, when she spoke with Barbara recently, she was waiting for them to come over for dinner. I trust what my friend says, so guess I can believe this.
    There was a photo of them together that was tweeted earlier today.Tabloids = negativity.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tabloids do nothing but lie.

There is nothing anyone can say that would make 99% of the people who watched The Bachelor believe that Courtney was not showing her true self on the show. She is a mean, vile woman who even says herself that men don't stay with her for long. I wonder why??????? You can try and blame the editing, blame Fleiss, blame the other women, but there is no one else to blame for the venom that came out of her mouth except Courtney herself. It is hilarious that some people keep trying to condone her behavior and twist and turn her into a likable person. It ain't gonna happen - the woman is a nasty witch.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    There is nothing anyone can say that would make 99% of the people who watched The Bachelor believe that Courtney was not showing her true self on the show. She is a mean, vile woman who even says herself that men don't stay with her for long. I wonder why??????? You can try and blame the editing, blame Fleiss, blame the other women, but there is no one else to blame for the venom that came out of her mouth except Courtney herself. It is hilarious that some people keep trying to condone her behavior and twist and turn her into a likable person. It ain't gonna happen - the woman is a nasty witch.
    That didn't make me like Courtney any better, it was just proof to me that the two were still be an item.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Tabloids do nothing but lie.
    Most of the time , yes they do.They make stuff up.And it sells

or maybe that's 99% of the time
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    That didn't make me like Courtney any better, it was just proof to me that the two were still be an item.

- Nah - just making a statement not referring to your post at all BTW! I'm sure they are still an item & I hope they are very happy together but I still think the woman is a witch

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know her, so I dont know her intellect. If Ben likes her, and he chose her, so be it. I dont think any of them on this show have fared very well in the relationship department. I muted Emily on Brads season. That's why I am not watching, a whole season on mute?
    All that I know about Courtney and Ben is what I saw on TV, so that's how I judge them. Emily gave the impression of being helpless, but, she got pregnant by a rich man. That's probably why she lives in a mansion, which was shown during Brad's season. So, being helpless is just an act. I'll watch at least a few episodes. I'm curious about the bachelors that she will date. I have no interest in reading about her potoential dates ahead of time.

Closed Thread