Closed Thread
Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I know she has her fans but come on...There is nothing anyone can say to condone her behavior in front of children. And if Ben saw this and still picks her as F1 - he's an ass.
    Did you not see that the women from their country were dress the same as Courtney? Trust me out of this country nudity is not a big deal.......
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Did you not see that the women from their country were dress the same as Courtney? Trust me out of this country nudity is not a big deal.......
    Yes, I did.

I think that nudity in other cultures is perfectly acceptable. I have even been known to (once!) try topless sunbathing in Greece when Mr. S and I were on Rhodes. I think the problem here lies not so much in the fact that she was sans bathing suit top under the beads, it was the behaviour while she was there that irritates many. I could care less if she wasn't wearing anything but beads, just don't shake your tata's in an effort to draw attention to the fact. She's just weird, IMO, but I'll say this much for her: she definitely knows how to play the reality-tv-show-villain game to a T. Either this is who she is in real life (not somebody I'd probably be friends with but whatever) OR she's putting this show on for the purpose of making herself the talk of the show. I think it's the latter, primarily, and if that's why she's there it's got nothing to do with liking/loving Ben or any genuine feelings, and all to do with self-promotion. That tells me all I need to know about Courtenay.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Nudity isn't a big deal to me, either. BUT, I don't think it's appropriate in front of camera men and on National TV. Word is that Courtney's had some work done on her chest. She's probably just proud of her new, perky tatas and cannot WAIT to show them off to EVERYONE!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Newbie

Courtney is 28 and a model. She is not getting any younger. Her agent was obviously all over getting her face time on TV and to that end The Bachelor accomodates. Courtney has zip zero interest in Ben. It's easy to tell because the less you care about someone the easier it is to really throw yourself out there, you could care less if you lose. Just as with Michelle Money, both girls were directed to play the bad girl part to the hilt as it makes them more interesting, thus more face time, both on the show and BONUS- afterwards as well.
    This is an acting gig and promotional commercial for Courtney. And remember there is no such thing as bad press in Hell-ay.
    The sad thing is I think MOST of the other girls are there for legitimate reasons, Ben and Love.
    And sadder still, Ben is looking like he is heading down the road to become the most-hated-bachelor-ever for picking the mean model over the sweet girls next door.
    Ellen, ilja, jucamer and 2 others like this.

Did you see them shaking their boobies around like she did? Nope! Did you see the children staring at her - Yep! Say whatever you want - she didn't do it to fit in with the natives. The girl is a pig - just put an apple in her mouth and light the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think that nudity in other cultures is perfectly acceptable. I have even been known to (once!) try topless sunbathing in Greece when Mr. S and I were on Rhodes. I think the problem here lies not so much in the fact that she was sans bathing suit top under the beads, it was the behaviour while she was there that irritates many. I could care less if she wasn't wearing anything but beads, just don't shake your tata's in an effort to draw attention to the fact. She's just weird, IMO, but I'll say this much for her: she definitely knows how to play the reality-tv-show-villain game to a T. Either this is who she is in real life (not somebody I'd probably be friends with but whatever) OR she's putting this show on for the purpose of making herself the talk of the show. I think it's the latter, primarily, and if that's why she's there it's got nothing to do with liking/loving Ben or any genuine feelings, and all to do with self-promotion. That tells me all I need to know about Courtenay.

I totally agree she's playing up to the camera for self promotion & that she has no feelings at all for Alfalfa. But I really do think that is how she is and it makes me want to
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-07-2012 at 09:45 PM.

She's even surpassed Vienna as far as viewer's dislike. That's saying something! I defended Vienna for a bit during Jake's season (mostly because I thought Ali was a bully and a b*tch) but after awhile I grew tired of her ridiculous behaviour and gave up. She and slimy Jake deserved each other. Neither one was even remotely appealing at the end. That's how I'm feeling this season as well, but I have no desire to defend Courtenay because I think she's just really weird and creepy.

Yes I did, but none of them needed a black bar across their chests, nor were they shaking their boobs in the faces of the little boys, unlike someone else *cough* Courtney *cough*
    jucamer, Pandora2 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I saw the woman that was helping them to change lift hers up to say, we dont wear anything under it( no black bar for her just blurry.I saw no shaking( none) in little boys faces, clever editing methinks, b/c it looked like they were looking They are more used to bare breasts and thankfully not as uptight about them it would seem.
    Monte71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Did you see them shaking their boobies around like she did? Nope! Did you see the children staring at her - Yep! Say whatever you want - she didn't do it to fit in with the natives. The girl is a pig - just put an apple in her mouth and light the fire.
    Love it! One of the funniest lines I've seen about this episode.
    Ellen and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Closed Thread