Closed Thread
Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

I just read what Michelle Money said( or didn't say about her) .She was in the same spot , especially when she broke down and wept on TBTA.Also an ex of Courtney's had such nice things to say.

Love ya Ben! enjoy! looking forward to Monday

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    She's a deranged exhibitionist.
    No matter how much some people try to defend Courtney's behavior on this show, it just seems like it gets worse and worse with each episode. I can't wait to hear the comments after they show Courtney shaking her tata's in those little boys faces. How creepy was THAT?

I rarely venture over on the ABC website for The Bachelor, but I did go there and saw a video of a deleted scene that was apparently filmed right after Casey S told Courtney about Emily trying to warn Ben about her. It is entitled "Courtney Has A Talk". She is trying to intimidate all of the women sitting there with her, but she also managed to insult them while she was at it. Basically she told them that she has always had to deal with people judging her by her beauty, which none of them are having to deal with....because, you know, none of them are models like her. LOL. It is pretty telling why these women (other than Casey S) did not like her. The expressions on their faces tell it all....as does the evil look on Courtney's face at the very end.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 02-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    ilja, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

What an ego. Most of the women are more beautiful than she is and have better figures. Plus, the ugliness of Courtney's inner self comes through and destroys any attractiveness she might have.
    sweetpea and Midol like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Just the kind of woman a man would want to be the mother of his children. If Ben doesn't get a clue and dump this tacky bimbo soon, I will lose any respect I had for him, which admittedly is not much.
    Well, I'm ahead of you then, AlwaysVeg. I've ALREADY lost any respect that I had for Ben. I feel very sorry for his mum and sister - this has to be humiliating for them.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Just the kind of woman a man would want to be the mother of his children...
    Maybe he doesn't want kids. (There are some of us who are childfree by choice.)
    In that case, The Model™ might be the perfect one for him –– to give him a boost to his ego and/or whatever. She might be Ms. Right-for-Now. Time will tell...
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm old enough to remember the "good old days" when if a young man had been thought to have taken "liberties" with a young woman, there would have been outrage and her father and brothers would have been standing around the young man with shotguns while he proposed to and then married their "compromised" family member.

In this case, I can imagine the family (including Mama) watching the young couple frolicking nude in the surf, laughing, and then saying, "He's not nearly as good looking as all the other guys we've seen her frolicking nude with." There does not appear to be any sense of class or decorum in Courtney, and Mama seems to think that's just fine.

If it weren't so disgusting, it would be sad.

JMO.
    ilja, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

If she's shaking her ta-tas at a bunch of young kids and the producers made sure to show it to the world, then it seems they are trying to emphasize how tacky and tasteless she is. I wonder how she feels now, seeing herself look like a bad joke, not to mention ditto for Ben. I swear Vienna came off looking better than this nasty bimbo. So we know something about how her mama sees it all, but what about her father? Is he in the picture at all? Something like this would have just killed my father, absolutely shamed and embarrassed him forever! Courtney is off her rocker. I hope a group of the others girls DO say something to Ben, so he knows it's not just Emily's opinion.
    ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Maybe he doesn't want kids. (There are some of us who are childfree by choice.)
    In that case, The Model™ might be the perfect one for him –– to give him a boost to his ego and/or whatever. She might be Ms. Right-for-Now. Time will tell...
    I doubt I would worry Ben is having fun. .His ego is fine The girls see all this, and stay!! LOL Wouldn't worry me one bit, my son bought home girls I liked and girls I didnt like .My DIL is fantastic, but she is older than Courtney and Ben. They did all there running around before they married.(each other)

Love ya ben!

I almost feel sorry for this girl her mom obviously didn't teach her to have respect for herself....I don't know what the native garb is supposed to be but even if it is bare breasted I wouldn't do it in front of a bunch of children
    ilja, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I havent seen it, I will see how I feel when I do..I dont feel sorry for anyone on this particular show

Closed Thread