Closed Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

I haven't seen the preview, but Courtney embodies everything I've always hated about vapid, superficial, narcissistic women who can't stop flaunting themselves in everyone's face. Most of the other women are better looking than she is in terms of both face and figure, and I can't imagine her being capable of having a mature, intelligent conversation about any subject whatsoever. Ben just wants her because she is A MODEL, and he is all about his own ego. If Lindzi or Blakely told him she was A MODEL, he'd want them instead. Why settle for someone with an ordinary job when you can have A MODEL and be the envy of all your equally immature friends.

OMG!!! Saw Kelly Ripa parody Courtney. ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!!! Though didn't find scrolling google, went on You Tube. The lip thing is down!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    OMG!!! Saw Kelly Ripa parody Courtney. ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!!! Though didn't find scrolling google, went on You Tube. The lip thing is down!
    She did her will eh? I know.LOL I had to FF most of Kelly live, I wish I knew it had been on you tube..

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Ben just wants her because she is A MODEL, and he is all about his own ego. If Lindzi or Blakely told him she was A MODEL, he'd want them instead. Why settle for someone with an ordinary job when you can have A MODEL and be the envy of all your equally immature friends.
    This is not necessarily a defense of Ben, but I will cut him a little slack on this matter. Given thefairly short amount of time he spends with her filming the show, there is no reason to think that the MODEL glamour won't wear off pretty quickly, and I think that a lot of men in the same situation might be a little flattered by the though of a MODEL coming on to them. Think about how many women might be briefly excited by the idea of attracting a doctor, a CEO, a musician - men in any one of a number of positions of wealth, power or fame. For most people, the charm wears off once they get to know the person underneath all the fancy trappings.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    This is not necessarily a defense of Ben, but I will cut him a little slack on this matter. Given the fairly short amount of time he spends with her filming the show, there is no reason to think that the MODEL glamour won't wear off pretty quickly, and I think that a lot of men in the same situation might be a little flattered by the though of a MODEL coming on to them. Think about how many women might be briefly excited by the idea of attracting a doctor, a CEO, a musician - men in any one of a number of positions of wealth, power or fame. For most people, the charm wears off once they get to know the person underneath all the fancy trappings.
    Didn't he date Jenifer Love Hewitt..I dont know all the details doesn't seem he was that enamoured by her or her work

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Has anyone seen the preview for this coming Monday's show? It is the one with the women getting dressed in local native attire, and of course Courtney opts to go naked underneath hers. Standing right beside her are some very young native boys, and well, let's say that Courtney made sure that she gave them an eyeful!!! I am sure that those weren't the first boobs they have ever seen, but....I have no words for Courtney's behavior. She just has to be the center of attention. Afterwards I could see the little boys talking to each other in the background, and it made me wonder what they were saying about her.

And Courtney said that the other women were just so "prude"...not prudish, but so prude...for not taking their clothes off.
    OMG - I saw this. I wasn't sure if it was technically a "spoiler" or not, so I didn't say anything before. The title of the clip/article is something like "Courtney shows her boobs in Panama" - LOL. The girls are changing into sarongs and these little beaded bib-type tops (like a bikini top without any sides). While the other girls all leave their skivvies on, Courtney strips down completely and is shaking her rack around at everyone. They have to utilize the "black box" again for her. The native boys & men that are standing around during her striptease look thunderstuck - and not in a good way.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    OMG - I saw this. I wasn't sure if it was technically a "spoiler" or not, so I didn't say anything before. The title of the clip/article is something like "Courtney shows her boobs in Panama" - LOL. The girls are changing into sarongs and these little beaded bib-type tops (like a bikini top without any sides). While the other girls all leave their skivvies on, Courtney strips down completely and is shaking her rack around at everyone. They have to utilize the "black box" again for her. The native boys & men that are standing around during her striptease look thunderstuck - and not in a good way.
    She's a deranged exhibitionist.

Jason acted the same around Melissa, The Cheerleader. I am not at all surprised Ben is falling all over The Model. I just wonder why most of the girls don't put /model beside their profession, if that's all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I just watched the clip. She's standing there shaking her tata's directly at a bunch of little boys, purposefully. Totally classless... wow.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I just watched the clip. She's standing there shaking her tata's directly at a bunch of little boys, purposefully. Totally classless... wow.
    Just the kind of woman a man would want to be the mother of his children. If Ben doesn't get a clue and dump this tacky bimbo soon, I will lose any respect I had for him, which admittedly is not much.
    sweetpea and jucamer like this.

Closed Thread