Closed Thread
Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    ....I have to wonder if he is ashamed of his behavior now...I am pretty sure is mom and sister are
    If it means more publicity and $$$ for the family business, they're all high-fiving Ben and The Model(tm).
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    If it means more publicity and $$$ for the family business, they're all high-fiving Ben and The Model(tm).
    I havent seen much about his wine( anywhere) certainly not on the show. I dont think his being on the show has anything to do with the business. If he agreed to be on for that reason, surely the wine would be showed more often. The only wine I see is the girls drinking it in big glassfuls, and some of the girls also whine

I have to admit, while I dislike Courtney immensely, I'm dying to see what she's like on the hometown dates. Both of them.... I'm curious to see which act she puts on for his family and how she really acts around hers.

And the way she speaks annoys the crap out of me. Really slow and halting. It's almost like she's got some disorder that doesn't allow her brain to connect with her mouth. It's so odd.
    ilja likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't think people will be running to buy a bottle of his wine now. As far as I can see he has very few fans after his skanky skinny dipping episode aired. When Jesse was on Jilly's season I know he had a large increase in sales of his wine (I believe they even sold out of one of them) - he seemed to be such a nice guy. But I'm sure after his stint on the Bachelor Pad that all dried up I can't see this turning out to be anything but bad for his winery - unless he gets rid of the skank soon - and that ain't gonna happen....

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I have to admit, while I dislike Courtney immensely, I'm dying to see what she's like on the hometown dates. Both of them.... I'm curious to see which act she puts on for his family and how she really acts around hers.

And the way she speaks annoys the crap out of me. Really slow and halting. It's almost like she's got some disorder that doesn't allow her brain to connect with her mouth. It's so odd.

That's because her large "model" foot is always in it............

Their newest chardonnay "Skinny Dipping"
    Ellen likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Their newest chardonnay "Skinny Dipping"
    Hey, make a buck however and wherever you can. It's the American way.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Hey, make a buck however and wherever you can. It's the American way.
    I am just embarrassed that at my age it took me to coming here during Jake's season to figure out that it was all for fame...I was stupid enough to believe in love as a member of team Ryan way back when.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Love the avatar tbamom. Freaky. I think in the beginning of the bach it was about finding true love, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now it's just a bunch of famewhores it seems. I just watch it now so I can make fun of people and not feel bad about it.
    sweetpea, Midol and Babbred like this.

Has anyone seen the preview for this coming Monday's show? It is the one with the women getting dressed in local native attire, and of course Courtney opts to go naked underneath hers. Standing right beside her are some very young native boys, and well, let's say that Courtney made sure that she gave them an eyeful!!! I am sure that those weren't the first boobs they have ever seen, but....I have no words for Courtney's behavior. She just has to be the center of attention. Afterwards I could see the little boys talking to each other in the background, and it made me wonder what they were saying about her.

And Courtney said that the other women were just so "prude"...not prudish, but so prude...for not taking their clothes off.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 02-04-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Closed Thread