Closed Thread
Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

I think they're all getting pretty much what they want.

Courtney is getting to be the two-faced evil skank ho that can completely control Ben. She'll make some cash out of it by just having the face of evil and maybe it'll even score her some more modelling work and a part in some some D-list reality show down the road. It's just sex for money, it's not like she's a prostitute or anything.

Ben gets to make out with a bunch of women and maybe even boink one or two here and there. Frankly, that's all I think he really wants anyhow. Free sex that someone else (the producers) are paying for.

The other girls, well, I'm not sure that any of them are really smart enough to know any better anyway. They can kitty cat fight and cry and one of them will be next time's bachelorette. It isn't much more than a tryout for that show, really. (Mo money).

That was cynical, but I'm not really sorry. :p

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

Courtney is getting to be the two-faced evil skank ho that can completely control Ben. She'll make some cash out of it by just having the face of evil and maybe it'll even score her some more modelling work and a part in some some D-list reality show down the road. It's just sex for money, it's not like she's a prostitute or anything.

Ben gets to make out with a bunch of women and maybe even boink one or two here and there. Frankly, that's all I think he really wants anyhow. Free sex that someone else (the producers) are paying for.

The other girls, well, I'm not sure that any of them are really smart enough to know any better anyway. They can kitty cat fight and cry and one of them will be next time's bachelorette. It isn't much more than a tryout for that show, really. (Mo money). That was cynical, but I'm not really sorry. :p
    If that is why they did it, well, sucks to be them because they did it for nothing since Emily Maynard (from Brad's last season) has been announced as the next Bette.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Sometimes I watch and try to decide who is auditioning for Bachelor Pad.
    jucamer likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Sometimes I watch and try to decide who is auditioning for Bachelor Pad.
    I have done that. I say Blakely has a good shot.

agreed- now who would be her bachelor partner?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

agreed- now who would be her bachelor partner?
    Brad. She could be a VIP cocktail waitress at his bars.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Brad. She could be a VIP cocktail waitress at his bars.
    I couldn't remember who Brad was!! really? I am not fond of Blakeley but I would lump her with that waffle butt.I really cant recall many bachelors once their season is over with. They are out of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

The other girls, well, I'm not sure that any of them are really smart enough to know any better anyway. They can kitty cat fight and cry and one of them will be next time's bachelorette. It isn't much more than a tryout for that show, really. (Mo money).

That was cynical, but I'm not really sorry. :p
    If you're a veteran of watching this show, then cynicism is pretty much the order of the day.

I totally agree with everything you said, except the part about Courtenay getting more modelling work. That may have been her intention, but oh my gosh. If I ever see her face in a magazine now, I'll either put it back or burn it and not buy that magazine again.

Over on one of the blogs, a lively discussion has ensued in the comments section. People are saying that she has Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or that she's just a plain psycopath.

See, there is some value to this show after all. Who knew it could be so educational?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I doubt anyone has an issue with the idea of skinny dipping. It's the arena it was done in, on national television (and I would bet bucks Ben's little Ben got dipped too that night) . Courtney seems rather desperate to "win Ben". I would have been much more impressed with Ben if he had turned her down if nothing else to be respectful to the other women he is currently dating. Skinny dipping itself is a wonderful thing!
    that was my entire issue with the skinny dipping...it showed he had not one ounce of respect for the other women there...I know Courtney doesn't but I guess I gave Ben too much credit for having a few morals and standards and considering the feelings of others but he obviously doesn't especially when Courtney is around since she had him wrapped around her little finger....I have to wonder if he is ashamed of his behavior now...I am pretty sure is mom and sister are
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I am not enjoying her at all. Thanks to whoever made the comparison, though as I now have my first avatar.
    HAHAHAH!! Nice one tbamom! I love it.

Closed Thread