Closed Thread
Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Probably not, but some people are less freaked out by nudity than others, so I tend to judge people more by the way they treat others than by their choices in attire, or lack thereof.
    Then Courtney doesn't fare too well in that department, either.
    spockwhat, Midol and Pandora2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Then Courtney doesn't fare too well in that department, either.
    She doesnt bother me at all.I prefer the company of men to women, I really do.Women imho, are petty and they dont talk about what I like to. The others want to all be friends, well, I am sure I saw her with another girl, and they were very friendly, let me guess, that girl wont be nice either.

Skinny Dipping is great, but its meant to be a intimate secluded sexy thing, not for the cameras and millions of viewers to watch.

Lets also make sure we define a 'guys girl' and a '****', a guys girl gets on with guys at their level, she can be attractive and date a few but she generally has good fun and connects with guys. Then theres the **** who has lots of male friends she flirts with, and most of them hang around in hope of getting some action, most may be successful.

I wonder which Courtney is...hmmm...
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

I didnt know there are skinny dipping rules I suspect the show said it would be a good idea. I dont know Courtney, so I cant answer which one she is.I am just glad she is there, Samantha , Emily Monica and the others are dull.Very very dull.
    ko_vixen likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am not interested in fake producer drive stuff like Courtney. It is not boring to me to watch people try and find love without drama. As a matter of fact, all the Courtney staged scenes and private comments are ruining the show for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I am not interested in fake producer drive stuff like Courtney. It is not boring to me to watch people try and find love without drama. As a matter of fact, all the Courtney staged scenes and private comments are ruining the show for me.
    I think they are all a little fake, falling in deep deep love in what 3 weeks, cant live without him etc. Like I said before its an entertainment show, if I wasnt entertained I wouldnt watch .I have read my book at the same time as this show, muted this show, it hasn't changed for me since its inception.I thought T&R were sickly sweet, and it hasn't gotten any better since then
    ko_vixen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    If the show was nothing but loooooove , their ratings would plummet like a stone. I certainly wouldn't watch.
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I am not enjoying her at all. Thanks to whoever made the comparison, though as I now have my first avatar.
    ko_vixen likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    If the show was nothing but loooooove , their ratings would plummet like a stone. I certainly wouldn't watch.
    I believe the ratings have gone down. I for one do not like Ben, Courtney and the show in general anymore. Probably watched 1/3 of it in total last night. Turned it on sporadically, just to see if it interested me. Much of it NO. Curious about it yes, but between this Ben season and Emily being new Bachelorette, my days of watching are numbered.
    Midol likes this.

On Kelly Live! this morning, Daniel Radcliffe wondered at all of Courtney's anger. Kelly's opening with Daniel is very good. You can catch it on her homepage if you didn't watch it.
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread