Closed Thread
Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 612
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

  1. #141
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,283

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Exactly! She brings the drama to supposedly no-drama-like Ben.

    Now I'm off to find that Ellen/Ben clip.
    I am not seeing the drama, none at all.I wonder why.Hmmm. I am seeing the scripted parts like "winning" which seem ridiculous coming out of her mouth, or anyone's for that matter imnsho.

  2. #142
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not seeing the drama, none at all.I wonder why.Hmmm. I am seeing the scripted parts like "winning" which seem ridiculous coming out of her mouth, or anyone's for that matter imnsho.
    Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she brings the drama out of the other bachelorettes. Then again, Courtney does make the show more interesting.

  3. #143
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    I don't like Courtney, but I really don't give a rat's ass about the skinny dipping. Nudity doesn't bother me at all, and swimming naked is awesome.
    KocktailKat and Fanny Mare like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  4. #144
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,492

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    I live near her hometown. Around here, we refer to it as "Snottsdale" . . . just sayin'.

  5. #145
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,283

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she brings the drama out of the other bachelorettes. Then again, Courtney does make the show more interesting.
    Well they are pretty bland, weepy Emily just having to tell Ben what Courtney is really like How high school..LOL

  6. #146
    FORT Regular OrangeCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Island of Rhode
    Posts
    121

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    I don't like Coutney...but I don't like Ben either...so hopefully they will live unhappiliy together with each forever...for all I care
    Midol, Babbred and AlwaysVeg like this.

  7. #147
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,283

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't like Courtney, but I really don't give a rat's ass about the skinny dipping. Nudity doesn't bother me at all, and swimming naked is awesome.
    I love skinny dipping!

  8. #148
    FORT Fanatic Pandora2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    573

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love skinny dipping!
    Me too. Just not on a first/second date with someone you claim you want to marry who is still dating about a dozen other women. Not a good message.
    ilja, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't like Courtney, but I really don't give a rat's ass about the skinny dipping. Nudity doesn't bother me at all, and swimming naked is awesome.
    I don't think Courtney really had a nice invigorating swim in mind when she ambushed Ben for a session of skinny-dipping, do you?
    ilja, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

  10. #150
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I don't think Courtney really had a nice invigorating swim in mind when she ambushed Ben for a session of skinny-dipping, do you?
    Probably not, but some people are less freaked out by nudity than others, so I tend to judge people more by the way they treat others than by their choices in attire, or lack thereof.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.